Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

lol the progressive was a longshot too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
When Trump’s lawyer Ty Cobb, who looks like a nineteenth-century railroad tycoon, was overheard talking about his client in a Washington steakhouse.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

really makes you think how dumb bernie was if a dope like her could tank his entire campaign lmfao

Ehh, she hurt him but I doubt even a full endorsement would'be changed the end result. Once Nevada/SC proved Ratboy and Da Klobb had no real minority appeal, centrist Voltron forming was inevitable. The DNC has way more influence on its candidates than the RNC had in 2016.

The DNA test should have ended her career, much less her presidential run. Just the worst possible political instincts. She would've lost so bad to Trump.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
yeah, I mean, I think Bernie really got decapitated by the Obama behind the scenes play to get multiple dropouts and have everyone coalesce around Biden. they weren't gonna allow the sort of 2016 Republican primary poo poo to go down.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Mantis42 posted:

There should be an alternate history setting with all the weird western American nations random people tried to start in that period. Like you can have Aaron Burrland, Napoleon successfully escaping the Coalition to the New World via proto-submarine, the Mormons in Deseret, a successful Tecumseh's Confederacy, and so on.
With the rest of the US under the rule of Emperor Norton, of course.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

LastInLine posted:

lol this just reminded me that the dnc went out of their way to torpedo the primary campaign of a progressive candidate popular in Kentucky who was trying to and would likely have beaten him in 2020 so they could run a liberal husk who spent $90 million to lose by 20%

almost like spending all that money paying themselves was the entire point, even moreso than trying to win

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think most of the dem candidates could have beaten trump the same as biden, provided they still had absolute media control and covid. being a black hole of charisma with a closet full of skeletons in a house made entirely of skeletons didn't stop biden, after all. there is no possible scenario where warren could have beaten trump. she would never stop walking into those rakes.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

LastInLine posted:

lol this just reminded me that the dnc went out of their way to torpedo the primary campaign of a progressive candidate popular in Kentucky who was trying to and would likely have beaten him in 2020 so they could run a liberal husk who spent $90 million to lose by 20%

Bloodbath McGrath

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

LastInLine posted:

a liberal husk who was literally pro-Trump and whose main criticism of McConnell was that he didn't do enough to help Trump

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

DoubleDonut posted:

a liberal husk who was literally pro-Trump and whose main criticism of McConnell was that he didn't do enough to help Trump

But there's a FRICKEN' TURTLE IN THE SENATE!!!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Platystemon posted:

When Trump’s lawyer Ty Cobb, who looks like a nineteenth-century railroad tycoon, was overheard talking about his client in a Washington steakhouse.
That guy's name being Ty Cobb.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
Every time the labour leader's twitter was hacked, resulting in promises of free owls or statements such as "Davey Cameron is a pie"

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
"The Badasses" aka The Death Squad

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Platystemon posted:

when Ty Cobb went to a Copstabber concert

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Christopher "Crying Nazi" Cantwell hired this guy to be his lawyer

And this is his office

He famously once defended a child rapist by claiming it was typical sleepwalking behaviour.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

gaben no!!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Please tell me he wears that to court

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
John Cena announcing to the world that Osama bin Laden had been compromised to a permanent end

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

You know I was so thrown off kilter by the surreality of this in the past I never stopped to notice its kind of an ugly teddy bear

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Liz Warren summoning a botchling.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
a what now?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

christmas boots posted:

Please tell me he wears that to court

he did, and only stopped because it hurts your case when everyone can't stop laughing constantly

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Volcott posted:

a what now?

a video game thing from the witcher, unless there's another reference. i still don't recall liz warren summoning a baby version of brian peppers though

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Nixon got inducted into a secret society of the power elite and he complained it was the "f*ggiest" thing he'd ever been to

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

sleep with the vicious posted:

John Cena announcing to the world that Osama bin Laden had been compromised to a permanent end

That was The Rock, not Cena

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

gradenko_2000 posted:

That was The Rock, not Cena

the rock tweeted about it first or something extremely suspiciously

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6maL6gq6qME

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
liz warren's site helpfully reminding us that liz warren does not take risperdol

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

Nixon got inducted into a secret society of the power elite and he complained it was the "f*ggiest" thing he'd ever been to

When he's right, he's right

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

lol I remember the seal, but not the context

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Eat This Glob posted:

lol I remember the seal, but not the context

TPUSA Summit

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

Clearly I'm an idiot because I can't see what's wrong with it, other than being kind of off kilter.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Shaffness posted:

Clearly I'm an idiot because I can't see what's wrong with it, other than being kind of off kilter.

the eagle is holding a set of golf clubs

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Shaffness posted:

donald trump was president of the united states, that's what's wrong with it

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

gradenko_2000 posted:

the eagle is holding a set of golf clubs

It also has two heads.

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

Platystemon posted:

It also has two heads.

Not just "two heads", it's based on the Russian coat of arms.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

norway commissioned RAND corp to tell us what to do militarily going forwards and they said 'make yourselves more useful to the US military'

that is, we paid real money to ask the US defence establishment what they wanted us to do

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Wet Rudy
Melting Rudy
4 Seasons Total Landscaping Rudy

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

Tesseraction posted:

Christopher "Crying Nazi" Cantwell hired this guy to be his lawyer

And this is his office

He famously once defended a child rapist by claiming it was typical sleepwalking behaviour.

Bunsen and Beaker's secret lovechild?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

kupachek posted:

Not just "two heads", it's based on the Russian coat of arms.

Could be Albanian :o: another Hoxhaist plot exposed