Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

nah as funny as that'd be it's just Geoff 'accidentally' completely misreading the papers to try to score points in one of the most pathetic twitter feuds that never ends. He was on payroll until 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
good, knight loving sucks.

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back
everyone on the internet is an op including me

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

YAAAAS SLAY KWEEEEEN

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

witchy posted:

everyone on the internet is an op including me

im definitely an FSB asset

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

I feel like you are tempting fate somehow by naming your ship after someone most famous for getting shot in the head.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

the USS Local Man Fell Into a Woodchipper Last Night

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/GRIFTSH0P/status/1369842108987752453?s=19

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

sexpig by night posted:

'you have to go to this camp to learn to not be a degenerate'

'that sucks'

'yea but we do yoga and have weird propaganda videos about how 'historical India' consists of all of south Asia, including Japan somehow also if you pretend you don't like dudes for three days straight you get extra naan'

'alright that's fun at least thank you'

Gonna pretend to be gay pretending be straight for extra naan

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
champ lady made more for that one tik tok then you have all year

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Reality Protester posted:

for what profits a man if he gains the whole world but loses his own soul

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!

Stringent posted:

Good thing that's a "they" and not a "he" then huh?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

sexpig by night posted:

'you have to go to this camp to learn to not be a degenerate'

'that sucks'

'yea but we do yoga and have weird propaganda videos about how 'historical India' consists of all of south Asia, including Japan somehow also if you pretend you don't like dudes for three days straight you get extra naan'

'alright that's fun at least thank you'

🎶Hawaii uber alles 🎶

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Stringent posted:

But for Biden TikToks?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

alarumklok posted:

the USS Local Man Fell Into a Woodchipper Last Night

USS Water Soluble

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Reality Protester posted:

Yeah but she squandered it all on black mock-turtlenecks.

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1369870150158196744?s=19

lol

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

What is the image of that woman from; I've seen people posting it a lot and I don't know (or remember) what it refers to.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

holy poo poo, erase that post and never ask or think about it again if you value your sanity

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

Ytlaya posted:

What is the image of that woman from; I've seen people posting it a lot and I don't know (or remember) what it refers to.

hahahaha

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Ytlaya posted:

well, CHAMP, you see, SPORT

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Ytlaya posted:

dont worry about it friend

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Ytlaya posted:

i know you're baiting this so i will indulge you because i absolutely love recharging my "wow this loving sucks man!" bar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REFsYsMa31g

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

Shipon posted:

i know you're baiting this so i will indulge you because i absolutely love recharging my "wow this loving sucks man!" bar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REFsYsMa31g

i appreciate when a music video includes the lyrics in the description

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

my brain has been ensmoothened enough that video doesn't even phase me anymore. like water off a duck's back

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

why hasn't that person been made into a smiley yet? :champ:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/harrysiegel/status/1369802372516560897

quote:

The allegations by the female aide, who is the sixth woman to accuse Cuomo of inappropriate behavior, were first reported Tuesday by the Times Union. The additional details describe the most egregious behavior attributed to the governor to date — conduct that could potentially be pursued as a misdemeanor sexual assault charge.

The person briefed on the case, who is not authorized to comment publicly, said the woman — who is much younger than Cuomo — told the governor to stop. Her broader allegations include that he frequently engaged in flirtatious behavior with her, and that it was not the only time that he had touched her.

The woman's story was revealed within the governor's Executive Chamber on March 3, as staff members watched his first news conference in the week since Lindsey Boylan published an online essay detailing her own allegations against Cuomo. In the news conference, the governor denied ever touching any women "inappropriately."

Hearing those remarks, the female aide became emotional. At least one female supervisor came to her assistance and asked why she was upset. The female aide subsequently told the supervisor about what she said had been inappropriate encounters with Cuomo, the source said

In response to the Times Union's questions about the allegations, Cuomo on Wednesday evening issued a statement to the newspaper: "As I said yesterday, I have never done anything like this. The details of this report are gut-wrenching. I am not going to speak to the specifics of this or any other allegation given the ongoing review, but I am confident in the result of the attorney general’s report.”

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

sexpig by night posted:

nah as funny as that'd be it's just Geoff 'accidentally' completely misreading the papers to try to score points in one of the most pathetic twitter feuds that never ends. He was on payroll until 2018

Ah yes, now that he isn't on their direct payroll, that makes it better

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

WrightOfWay posted:

I feel like you are tempting fate somehow by naming your ship after someone most famous for getting shot in the head.

Tbf there was a lot of Soviet poo poo named after Kirov, who's most famous for taking one in the neck.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
deifying Kirov was a somewhat predictable result of his assassination being used to start the purges

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Oh yeah, his assassination was p much the textbook definition of a false flag.

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit

i'm glad we don't revere politicians that grab 'em by the pussy on OUR side! SHAMP, SHIEF

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Ytlaya posted:

https://i.imgur.com/lVjVgW6.mp4

Ruzihm has issued a correction as of 06:45 on Mar 11, 2021

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc

Drowning your sorrows at the bar, holding a polaroid of joes dogs he put down. They'd still be alive if he wasn't president.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

im definitely an FSB asset

I'm the last STASI informant

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lmao that not even two months into biden's presidency & they're already lubing us with "the president not talking off the cuff is good, actually" and "kamala's waiting in the wings as his understudy."

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

What I want to know is which goons are being paid to post... Reveal yourselves cowards! :argh:

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

He whom the gods would destroy they first make grope six or seven female staffers

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

readingatwork posted:

What I want to know is which goons are being paid to post... Reveal yourselves cowards! :argh:

wasn't there at least one poster that stopped posting exactly as Clinton lost the election and presumably the Correct The Record checks stopped coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Imagine convincing some DNC pencil pusher that paying you to post on these dead gay forums was a worthwhile investment. Mad respect for anyone who scored that gig.