Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Willa Rogers posted:

the media wrap is a bridge too far, tho.

ok, I take that back bc abc's helpful explainer just clarified that "eligible for a vaccine" does NOT mean "you will be able to get a vaccine" lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Finally I can watch Grey's Anatomy

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Lib and let die posted:

🎵Bombs over bailouts

Goddammit that's such a good song.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
What a speech. My god what an orator

Wow.

I hope my dumb CHUD rear end mom watched that like I suggested.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

quote:

It’s nice watching a president give a solid coherent speech. It's nice to have a small amount of hope again.

lmao, the gently caress is wrong with these ppl

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

sexpig by night posted:

remember when he said prebident turp

REVEAL YOURSELF JOE

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Stringent posted:

lmao, the gently caress is wrong with these ppl

they're dumb

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Willa Rogers posted:

omg he's threatening further lockdowns unless everyone "sticks with the rules"

this pandemic is because of individual ireesponsibility, it"s not a system perfectly designed not to deal with plagues

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

quote:

I hope my dumb CHUD rear end mom watched that like I suggested.

this loving psycho holds joe loving biden in higher regard than his own mother.

seriously, what is wrong with these people?

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

I'm glad you got kicked out of there because you're posting is way too good for them.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ChrisCillizza/status/1370185875942957058?s=20

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/1370180726428160005

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

ah gently caress i looked at the replies. why did i look at the replies. god dammit.

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

that's without hyperbole?

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

hes about as alive as lincoln and fdr, yeah

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
reminder of who this piece of poo poo really is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2d55W0JsbI

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

i love hearing from rich ppl about how so very very hard the pandemic was for them. im a huge fan. im not angry at all

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1370190347364614145

lmao

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Vim Fuego posted:

this pandemic is because of individual ireesponsibility, it"s not a system perfectly designed not to deal with plagues

it just grosses me out to see the PMC do bootstrapping about covid rather than deal with how the poors delivering their meals & their amazon PPE were sent to their deaths along with infirm elders.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I think probably the thing that makes me maddest about Chris Cillizza at this point is the idea that he still thinks he is smart and correct and really understands the country and the world and the way people work and think

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Already deleted, what'd he say?

Also lol at this response
https://twitter.com/ejohnson1850/status/1370190554508750849

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

the insulation of the media class is such that Chris Cillizza keeps getting paid to have opinions because they have no reason to know he is perhaps the dumbest motherfucker in existence, it has literally never come up for them

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
You could have stopped this pandemic by throwing enough N95s and stay-the-gently caress-home checks at it, and even after Biden got into office, he still didn't loving do that.

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Willa Rogers posted:

it just grosses me out to see the PMC do bootstrapping about covid rather than deal with how the poors delivering their meals & their amazon PPE were sent to their deaths along with infirm elders.

they are increasingly unable to hold in the contempt as they Dunning-Kruger us into disaster

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Dom is Here posted:

i love hearing from rich ppl about how so very very hard the pandemic was for them. im a huge fan. im not angry at all

it took him a year to realize how bad it was and what he was missing.

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

tonight was the night biden became president

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

They're mixing up world war presidents. When they see him speak they're thinking of Wilson.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Brain Candy posted:

they are increasingly unable to hold in the contempt as they Dunning-Kruger us into disaster

I was technically high-risk (got my first shot last week) and yet I wasn't going to hire someone to do my grocery shopping for me.

I've had food delivered only twice over the last year bc the first time it was a guy my age delivering it & I cried when he left.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Flunky posted:

tonight was the night biden became president

see, day one covid relief

PROMISE KEPT

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

The disconnect between media narrative and reality in this country is getting ridiculous. Like can you imagine some random person on the street saying that Biden is healing the nation's wounds, the Democrats are curing child poverty, they care about us, etc.? Cause I can't.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm a techbro, one of the safest possible people pandemic-wise, and I got laid off 1 month into quarantine, with a pregnant wife, like one week after we bought a new car to drive our baby around in. I got a new job a few months later, but it was pretty loving scary and also incredibly depressing.

Chris Cillizza is still getting paid too much money for a job he is less qualified for than me, SA Forums Poster Loquacius. He has only grown more financially secure over the last year. He can gently caress off is what I'm saying

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Biden looking awfully orange in that speech

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

quote:

One thing that Biden offered is his deep experience with grief and loss. He lost a wife and a son, so he understands emotional loss in a way that few presidents have. The psychic wound to this country caused by Covid (and really the last four years) is deep, and we do need someone to be the consoler-in-chief.

Lmao, we've hit peak "I feel your pain" and it's only been two months.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Biden's son died so he is a good president :hmmyes:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I have no idea what impulse makes people defend these ghouls and do free spin for them all the time. Not talking about media, just the dumasses on twitter and forums who routinely defend the indefensible.

It disgusts me

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

gandlethorpe posted:

Already deleted, what'd he say?

if you need proof positive that this whole covid relief boondoggle is nothing but empty promises, bubble gum and duct tape here it is:

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
No other president knew someone who died

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/1370194247496912907

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc

loquacius posted:

Biden's son died so he is a good president :hmmyes:

Yet another way obama is a loving loser idiot. Only real presidents have a bunch of dead family members.