Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Peanut Butter posted:

wait

so is scoobyeats not even a restaurant?

its so much more than a restaurant, dude

its, like, a concept

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

This is so stupid

I know. Isn't it great?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Instead of getting all your stuff at the grocery store, you can have FRESH, farm-to-plate frozen hot dogs, hamburgers, and BIG COW lasagna delivery to you (supposedly?) and then have to shop for everything else at the grocery store

Take that big grocery

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

finally, i can buy a hot dog

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Look at that grey lasagna. Look at it.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Why is any of this happening

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm still not convinced he actually has the license for this Scooby-Doo stuff. My theory is the Warner Bros. copyright people have been instructed to wait for the funniest possible moment to shut it all down or are using him as low-key viral marketing for some godforsaken upcoming project.

Warner Bros. is hosting the website, i checked once. Maybe they're just ashamed of it

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

farm2freezer2mail2oven2plate

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I just made a hot dog in solidarity with Nathan. This dog went farm to grocery store to table so obviously it pales in comparison to the doo-dog.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
As the hot dog is digested by your body and eventually excreted, don't forget...

meat never dies

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
Did anyone say ScooberEats yet?

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Scooby’s Dog House

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

This is so stupid

And fascinating

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
What is it with the name Dooby and questionable hot dog sales?

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Scooby’s Dog House

quick someone start a fundraiser

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
Scooby Doobie Dog House

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
Snacks.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

This is so stupid

no your stupid

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
This whole affair is a statement against art

Haulin Oates
Nov 11, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This whole affair is a statement against art

It is Art. It's a satire written by the universe about itself.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Haulin Oates posted:

It is Art. It's a satire written by the universe about itself.

Is this like a sequel to The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Farm 2 cooler full of very convincingly photoshopped ice.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
According to Nathan's Instagram stories, something(?) involving Warner Brothers and scooby do eats is happening tomorrow

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/exclaimdotca/status/1370396661986566147?s=21

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

please do not allege that nathen mazri has friends

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
He’s a well spoken native English speaker but its incredible the sentences he comes up with, it’s like an alien from another planet

kare
Mar 19, 2002
Nathen writes like every sentence went from Arabic to French to English in his mind

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Nathan I've never been one to step between a man and love but between Shaggy, Scooby, Garfield Jon Arbuckle and yourself this polygamy relation is very quickly complicating itself.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
Who the gently caress wants to buy frozen hot dogs

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

He’s a well spoken native English speaker but its incredible the sentences he comes up with, it’s like an alien from another planet

I've been watching Resident Alien which has Alan Tudyk incredibly well cast as an alien trying to fit in with humans... but yeah, I can now see Nathen fitting into this role just as well.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

“You know, closing down restaurants — there's a closing budget. That was the best decision that that I have made — not the landlord that made, that wasn't his decision.”

Look at the mental gymnastics here.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

hmm yes licensed frozen food characters is really disrupting the grocery store industry

no one ever put a cartoon on a box to sell frozen goods until noted big brain jenius nathan came up with the idea

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sometimes I get the idea that noted psychopath Nathen Mazri is hosed up mentally.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

He's just cosplaying a zany marketing virtuoso personality type but can't really sell it to the public. Wacky Steve Jobs in clown suit, selling overpriced merch for 40 year old cartoons. He desperately tries to push the envelope but this strains his sanity meter.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
If he was relentlessly positive he might be successful but he always lets out a little too much of the “real” Nathen (virus conspiracy, landmonsters, the whole who-needs-you attitude he has towards anything that fails to make him money) and his straight up uncanny valley-ness are major stumbling blocks. He’s just gotta be him, which I guess I appreciate.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
I dunno, all the positivity in the world isn't an antidote for failure (and I'm sure many of us can personally elaborate). I think Nathen's schemes were always too flush with naivete and entitlement and unlikely to actually work but they could have been noble failures instead of adding to the man's rap sheet of trainwrecks and laughingstocks.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Big Beef City posted:

Sometimes I get the idea that noted psychopath Nathen Mazri is hosed up mentally.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Or can we not be in a polygamy relationship (with Garfield and Scooby Doo)?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Or can we not be in a polygamy relationship (with Garfield and Scooby Doo)?

You may have to hide it from your landmonster if you wanna keep your place though.

I'm pretty sure that was the basis for the show Three's Company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
who else hands out licenses like candy?

i'm looking forward to hello kittyEATS big cow lasagnas