Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Spoeank posted:

I mean Ross hit way above his weight class in his social circle so who knows

I would get drinks with Dr. Bashir. I would not get drinks with Ross Gellar, or anyone from Friends except for Phoebe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Pops Mgee posted:

I would get drinks with Dr. Bashir. I would not get drinks with Ross Gellar, or anyone from Friends except for Phoebe.

What about Ursula :v:

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Quiet Feet posted:

Lwaxana Troi is an annoying character and episodes featuring her are annoying.

I started watching DS9 again because it's in that sweet spot of just interesting enough that I stay entertained and motivated to work out while it's on and not so entertaining that I get wrapped up in it.

I can understand why people wouldn't like her, but forcing Odo to open up a bit and be vulnerable and her being completely open and accepting to it was very cool to see.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/Farbod_E/status/1370247908356845571?s=19

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

I am serious, and don’t call me Shirley

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Took me a second but that is v. good

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Cmon he couldn't have added a fade in at the end saying "The Twinning"?

Rookie poo poo there.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

wandler20 posted:

Nice! I have a 2019 f150 ecoboost but really want the new one with the built in generator. Would be so handy at the lake. I bought a Honda 2200 generator last year tho so I can't justify it.

I’m obsessed. I want the Hybrid with the 7kw generator but it’s impossible to find. Plus the markup. Goddamn Texas!

Ended up with a demo 2020 f150 with the 3.5. It’s a great great truck but yeah, still waiting for the price to drop on that sweet hybrid.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Pops Mgee posted:

Taking your life into your own hands there. She used to be a violent mugger and likes to leave people chained to radiators.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/meghamohan/status/1370113350621872128?s=20

AHAHAHAHA, he's pissed off the beautiful actress decided to marry an actual Prince Charming instead of having a dumb affair with his old rear end and he's been carrying that grudge since the day after they met. And he lost a job over this because he got pissy the weatherman called him out on his own bullshit.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Skwirl posted:

https://twitter.com/meghamohan/status/1370113350621872128?s=20

AHAHAHAHA, he's pissed off the beautiful actress decided to marry an actual Prince Charming instead of having a dumb affair with his old rear end and he's been carrying that grudge since the day after they met. And he lost a job over this because he got pissy the weatherman called him out on his own bullshit.

I had no idea about all of this and it's creepy.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Siri? Show me a flailing GOP politician.

https://twitter.com/danholler/status/1370346947341606919?s=21

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

lol Rubio is an embarrassment to the pejorative "empty suit"

Amy Pole Her posted:

Oh so you don’t want anything to do with old FJ cruisers or LRD 90/110s. Smart man!

:shrug:

I mean, they weren't without problems but 2F and 3FEs were 4-500k motors.

Outside of the rust issues, 80s LCs were goddamn near bombproof.

FJ80/FZJ80 too, but no manual in USDM so

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

LeeMajors posted:

lol Rubio is an embarrassment to the pejorative "empty suit"

:shrug:

I mean, they weren't without problems but 2F and 3FEs were 4-500k motors.

Outside of the rust issues, 80s LCs were goddamn near bombproof.

FJ80/FZJ80 too, but no manual in USDM so

Obviously empirical evidence and all but in my limited experience with buying a whopping 2 of em...

You’ll fall through the floor in half the ones you look at. Once you find a good one and it’s restored, you’ll sell it within 2 weeks. They’re horribly uncomfortable.

Now a 70 Bronco with a Gen 2 Coyote and 6r80 6 speed with a full suspension to save my back and wrists... hm.. AC. That’s the ticket.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Mar 12, 2021

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Forum be buggin

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Obviously empirical evidence and all but in my limited experience with buying a whopping 2 of em...

You’ll fall through the floor in half the ones you look at. Once you find a good one and it’s restored, you’ll sell it within 2 weeks. They’re horribly uncomfortable.

Now a 70 Bronco with a Gen 2 Coyote and 6r80 6 speed with a full suspension to save my back and wrists... hm.. AC. That’s the ticket.

Well I've had zero so my experience is nil. Still my dream truck.

Seems like rust has always been an issue but I've never experienced it on any of my Toyotas, even the AW11.

I don't generally give a poo poo about comfort but maybe I should in the grayer half of my thirties.

I could sub a first gen 4Runner 22R with a manual, for the removable roof and all. Still rust rust rust. Or an Alltrac Celica.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
APH, you just flipping or are you working in a shop now?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

iwentdoodie posted:

APH, you just flipping or are you working in a shop now?

Expanded the boat stuff. Partnered up with an auto + marine upholsterer I was working with regularly and he randomly needed me to handle a lien for him. From there we got to talking and he saw the Mustang I’m building so of course now I’m one of 3 partners. I’m in the shop maybe 1-2 days a week max.

Basically I’ve been watching too much gas monkey garage and I’ve been trying really hard to make rebuilding boats + cars a hobby job. Excuse to be around different cars and boats.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
What

https://twitter.com/lmcgaughy/status/1370371240419020802?s=19

????????????

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I mean...isn't hypnosis fake?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I must’ve missed the Walker episode where Chuck Norris convinces an innocent man he murdered a store clerk

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Amy Pole Her posted:

I must’ve missed the Walker episode where Chuck Norris convinces an innocent man he murdered a store clerk

chuck norris slowly swinging his grandpappy’s pocket watch

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
Quiplash social media contest for the Tuesday crew.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Amy Pole Her posted:

Expanded the boat stuff. Partnered up with an auto + marine upholsterer I was working with regularly and he randomly needed me to handle a lien for him. From there we got to talking and he saw the Mustang I’m building so of course now I’m one of 3 partners. I’m in the shop maybe 1-2 days a week max.

Basically I’ve been watching too much gas monkey garage and I’ve been trying really hard to make rebuilding boats + cars a hobby job. Excuse to be around different cars and boats.

Oh nice. Gonna shoot you a PM if you don't mind, trying to source some things and you're somewhat local. I'm starting a Lotus 7 (locost) build.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1370344724356333570

lol "why doesn't biden talk more about how great trump is?"

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

iwentdoodie posted:

Oh nice. Gonna shoot you a PM if you don't mind, trying to source some things and you're somewhat local. I'm starting a Lotus 7 (locost) build.

Oh hell yeah, shoot it over.

I’m a big wuss with these kit cars though. I personally tried building an 818c by Factory Five and I lasted maybe 3 months before selling it. It’s so impressive to me seeing what people can build themselves.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

BlindSite posted:

If you could only drive one car but its magic so it's perfect condition and always will be - for the rest of your days what would it be?

if it can be a 2-door or something kind of impractical? either the E30 325iS I have sitting at home, or something like an R34 Nissan Skyline GT-R, which is capable but still practical.

more practical? probably an E39 BMW 5-series, either a 528i or 535i.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

BlindSite posted:

If you could only drive one car but its magic so it's perfect condition and always will be - for the rest of your days what would it be?

2008 Saab Turbo-X wagon in manual.

I've got an automatic sedan. I'm almost there.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

harperdc posted:

if it can be a 2-door or something kind of impractical? either the E30 325iS I have sitting at home, or something like an R34 Nissan Skyline GT-R, which is capable but still practical.

more practical? probably an E39 BMW 5-series, either a 528i or 535i.

Yeah, it’s an E39 M5 for me or an early 2000s land cruiser.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I have... questions

https://twitter.com/DLPmomo/status/1369983270289612801?s=19

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

I've got HVAC people installing a vent hood and ducting at my house right now, and five minutes ago two of them almost came to blows. It was glorious, I haven't seen an on the job screaming match over how to do something in 25 years. I was grinning from ear to ear. (One of them was putting screws into the ducting, a big no-no)

The guy who started the yelling apologized and I said "don't worry man, that dude loving sucks"

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

this is the stupidest poo poo lol

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Ehud posted:

this is the stupidest poo poo lol

The whole show is gloriously dumb. I applaud their embrace of it

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

hifi posted:

going to home depot in my one of one nissan r390 gt1

any of the rx7s are a good choice too. you can buy a camry with 300 horsepower but it's not fun

oh hey I've seen that in person

Neil Armbong posted:

Yeah, it’s an E39 M5 for me or an early 2000s land cruiser.

my dad had an E39 528i for a while, if I'd stayed in the U.S. I would have absolutely taken that to be my daily driver and retire the E30 to track rat status. But I came to Japan instead :v:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm confused on the timeline of that. It looks like it just aired but there is a crowd..?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
My extra large coffee I got at the drive through exploded in my car how’s your day going.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

My extra large coffee I got at the drive through exploded in my car how’s your day going.

I am taking my doggo Bandit to the vet today because I think he might have diabetes. :(

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Ehud posted:

I'm confused on the timeline of that. It looks like it just aired but there is a crowd..?

These type of shows have literally hours of crowd reaction rootage and they splice it in.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

swickles posted:

These type of shows have literally hours of crowd reaction rootage and they splice it in.

now I want to see the real and awkward footage without the spliced crowd stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Today rocks because I got my last paycheck and all my vacation paid out from my old job.

We're also gonna order a seafood boil for dinner and I'm real excited for some crawfish.