Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Could be Albanian :o: another Hoxhaist plot exposed

Nah, Albanian Eagles are different. Take note of the tail feathers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i think most of the dem candidates could have beaten trump the same as biden, provided they still had absolute media control and covid. being a black hole of charisma with a closet full of skeletons in a house made entirely of skeletons didn't stop biden, after all. there is no possible scenario where warren could have beaten trump. she would never stop walking into those rakes.

Warren couldn't have beaten Trump because she's a Republican and no Republican can beat Trump.

This will be true of Democrats post Biden also.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Warren trying to get Bernie in a hot mic gotcha moment at the end of that one debate

Warren complaining about ~Bernie Bros~ in an interview like a week ago

Warren not taking the hint after coming in 3rd in her own state

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
remember how a guy suicide bombed and levelled a city block in nashville, tn and nothing came of it? like literally nothing?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
And his girlfriend straight up said he was making bombs for a year and the cops decided this was the time private property mattered to them

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

moist turtleneck posted:

And his girlfriend straight up said he was making bombs for a year and the cops decided this was the time private property mattered to them

LMAO

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Vim Fuego posted:

Wet Rudy
Melting Rudy
4 Seasons Total Landscaping Rudy

When Rudy demanded "trial by combat" to the insurrectionists shortly before the coup attempt and he suffered no consequences from it

VileLL
Oct 3, 2015

sleep with the vicious posted:

John Cena announcing to the world that Osama bin Laden had been compromised to a permanent end

i think the fact that john cena and the rock were legitimately two of the first people to know about the bin laden assassination might actually explain american politics better than anything else that’s ever happened

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

remember how a guy suicide bombed and levelled a city block in nashville, tn and nothing came of it? like literally nothing?

What would you expect to come of it?

Everything I've heard is that he was a 5G obsessed crazy working alone. Yeah the cops shoulda got him earlier, and yeah, he should've had mental health assistance. But like, he's nothing new, or even really shocking, outside of the fact that he was actually competent at building bombs. Cops are poo poo at their jobs, America direly needs mental health infrastructure/destigmatization, same old, same old.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
The really bad part was that he targeted a building that screwed up communications including 911 for a big chunk of the state

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
The national airport security background check system went offline when ghislane maxwell was first on the lam

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

ben shapino posted:

donald trump was president of the united states, that's what's wrong with it

Uhhh have you seen America? He’s by far the president we deserve and the one that best represents the interests of our society.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Do you blame an incontinent hog from blasting liquid poo poo all over its balls? No, that is the hog's nature. Instead blame the farmer that gave the pig the nuclear access codes.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Vim Fuego posted:

Wet Rudy
Melting Rudy
4 Seasons Total Landscaping Rudy

cousin marrying rudy

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
fishing around for his own dick rudy

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

V. Illych L. posted:

norway commissioned RAND corp to tell us what to do militarily going forwards and they said 'make yourselves more useful to the US military'

that is, we paid real money to ask the US defence establishment what they wanted us to do

I mean, that's the answer. the gently caress is Norway gonna do otherwise

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Herman Cain saying "aw shucky ducky"

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010
"blah people"

zero knowledge
Apr 27, 2008
all the godawful gimmick twitter accounts like "ROGUE department of the interior" that sprang up back in 2016 and got tons of followers because people were desperate to believe that the gov't is full of noble dissidents who would stand up and say "NO" to the cheeto

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Spazmo posted:

all the godawful gimmick twitter accounts like "ROGUE department of the interior" that sprang up back in 2016 and got tons of followers because people were desperate to believe that the gov't is full of noble dissidents who would stand up and say "NO" to the cheeto

I remember the national park one was selling merch don't know how much they made

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Spazmo posted:

I mean the fed govt has like a bajillion people that work for it. I just assumed all of those were run by the assistant undersecretary of paperclips for the Cincinnati regional district or something.

Interior seems like it's 50% cops and 50% nerds putting together forestry and trail management spreadsheets for a example.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Spazmo posted:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Platystemon posted:

It also has two heads.

Looks like a fat wad of cash in its other claw too :lol:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Looks like a fat wad of cash in its other claw too :lol:

Hard to tell in most photos, but yes.

“45 is a puppet”

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe
the whole chris dorner saga

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Private Cumshoe posted:

cousin marrying rudy

Punkin Spunkin posted:

fishing around for his own dick rudy

cross dressed balloon tits rudy molested by donald trump and loving it

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Spazmo posted:

well it certainly happens, otherwise SA never would have known about rumsfeld's persistent arousal that requires him to wear frozen underpants at all times

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Spazmo posted:

the rogue noaa dude was a big cia stan

https://twitter.com/altNOAA/status/1331822268796837888?s=20

and got baited into a weird meltdown

https://twitter.com/altNOAA/status/1331836362035761152?s=20

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

shrike82 posted:

lol the progressive was a longshot too

Maybe (obviously definitely once you account for the national DNC trying to keep him out) but it's not like Kentuckians like McConnell, they just hate libs more. In a fair election he'd have won, but of course

paul_soccer12 posted:

almost like spending all that money paying themselves was the entire point, even moreso than trying to win

this is the 100% unvarnished truth

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode

net work error posted:

Herman Cain saying "aw shucky ducky"

"Uz beki beki stan stan"

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

indigi posted:

I mean, that's the answer. the gently caress is Norway gonna do otherwise

pivot to a nordic defence pact OR reintroduce conscription and invest heavily in drones i guess. we'd have to stop pointlessly antagonising russia, but imo we should probably stop that anyway

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

lol tier 1 SOWT thats special operations weather team in the air force

he was a loving meteorologist with an expensive plate carrier

Joe Kassabian, by comparison, was a tanker who spent his time in Afghanistan as a provisional rifleman and is now an ardent communist

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

lol the fuckin guac bowl merchant video

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Thump! posted:

lol tier 1 SOWT thats special operations weather team in the air force

he was a loving meteorologist with an expensive plate carrier

Joe Kassabian, by comparison, was a tanker who spent his time in Afghanistan as a provisional rifleman and is now an ardent communist

The most right wing and pro-military members of any armed forces are always people who are like personnel clerks on an artillery range in he home country

Same as how the people with the lowest opinion of police and soldiers are people who have to deal with them the most

zero knowledge
Apr 27, 2008

Gazpacho posted:

well it certainly happens, otherwise SA never would have known about rumsfeld's persistent arousal that requires him to wear frozen underpants at all times

sure, and you get heroes like the person(s?) who leaked the Pentagon Papers, but somehow I doubt that twitter accounts like "ALTERNATE Yolo county comptroller's office" are truly committed to the cause of liberation

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

NightGyr posted:

"Uz beki beki stan stan"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o95KxKKrgkQ

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Does anyone remember the time in a speech during the campaign that Biden really dramatically said, "Dead! Dead! Dead!" It's stuck in my head but I can't remember the context.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Aw, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

sleeptalker posted:

Does anyone remember the time in a speech during the campaign that Biden really dramatically said, "Dead! Dead! Dead!" It's stuck in my head but I can't remember the context.

They pointed out that if he had listened to me and others and acted just one week earlier to deal with his virus, there’d be 36,000 fewer people dead. Dead. Dead. And you are wondering, what’s he doing? Come on, man. Get a life. Get a life.

That one?

It's from the "You ain't black interview"

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/joe-biden-you-aint-black-interview-transcript-on-radio-show-with-charlamagne-tha-god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Oh lol of course it was in something where it was completely overshadowed by something even dumber, thanks.