Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirsute
May 4, 2007
omg i just realized that the thread title is partially an acronym. im succ

also, cuomo invoking cancel culture is just baffling, like republicans already hate him so they're not going to have his back when he says the magic words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Lib and let die posted:

chris "pussyhands" cuomo

Big Pussy (groper)

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

This guy is truly a deranged freak.

https://twitter.com/HowardA_Esq/status/1370446085139927041

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

What allegations against bernie

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Bootleg Trunks posted:

he told elizabeth warren that a woman will never hold public office, “not under my watch, hussy”

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Bootleg Trunks posted:

lol right

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Bernie pandering to the dem base by committing sexual assault is on brand for him tbh

commielingus
Jan 23, 2021

by Athanatos
E; wrong thread.

commielingus has issued a correction as of 22:47 on Mar 12, 2021

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

THS posted:

he told elizabeth warren that a woman will never hold public office, “not under my watch, hussy”

“He’s thirty- eight,” Obama said, pausing for dramatic effect, “but he looks thirty.” The audience laughed. Obama was on a roll, using the tone of light ridicule he some-times pointed at himself— “ big ears” and “a funny name,” he’d said so many times before. Now, it was directed at Buttigieg. “He’s the mayor of a small town,” the former president continued. “He’s gay,” Obama said, “and he’s short.” More laughter.

Only months earlier, Buttigieg had sat in Obama’s postpresidential office in Washington seeking counsel on how to maintain equanimity in the face of homophobia on the campaign trail. Now, behind his back, Obama was riffing on him to some of the wealthiest Black men in America at a time when Buttigieg had been dubbed “Mayo Pete” by critics who believed he couldn’t connect with African American voters.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Author of Goodnight Loon: Poems & Parodies to Survive Trump, and Goodnight Loon II. Attorney, author, pianist, parodist. Lyrics are mine, typos are Siri's.

God what is with these dorks and children's books

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Literally just a branch of his campaign staff did a thing, as memory serves it was not listen to the women staffers enough, his twitter followers harassed, and the big one:
https://twitter.com/HowardA_Esq/status/1370487561081257986?s=20

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Author of Goodnight Loon: Poems & Parodies to Survive Trump, and Goodnight Loon II. Attorney, author, pianist, parodist. Lyrics are mine, typos are Siri's.

they're books for literal babies, its the easiest form of prose writing there is that you can be paid for

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Bootleg Trunks posted:

they can't write for adults

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

the rules for writing baby books:

1. no swears
2. try to avoid words over 8 letters long

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

also bolivia is arresting the coup government currently so expect libs to start crying over bolivia's descent into totalitarianism

https://twitter.com/KawsachunNews/status/1370449192750055439

lol, owned

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Bootleg Trunks posted:

extremely easy grift

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

Vox Nihili posted:

Whoever called him the Democrat Trump was completely correct

They’d be wrong though because the Democrat Trump is clearly Biden.

Biden’s got more harassment allegations than Cuomo, he acted like a child bully throughout the entire primary challenging people to pushups and fights and calling them silly names, and he’s also President.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Cspam could collectively publish a book for these people that's just all the misspelling variations of TRUMP accompanied by all the poorly drawn or shopped pictures of him and these people would go wild

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Raskolnikov38 posted:

the rules for writing baby books:

1. no swears
2. try to avoid words over 8 letters long

Also if you can secure a talented artist for it that will more than cover for how lovely the rest of the book is since that makes the first impression.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

no one made any claims against bernie though lmao, all claims were made against low level staffers that he was supposed to somehow control through Palantirs?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/TheRealHoarse/status/1370445343645704200

Even horse dude isn't buying it

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Nichael is actually a millionaire dupont credit card trust fund zoomer. I have the dossier.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

You have to be a real loving psycho to get the horse fucker (not pence, the other one) to come to Bernie's defense. Yet thousands of people are coming out to back up this maniac, seemingly out of their total allegiance to the Cult of Cuomo

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Also libs love that infantile poo poo

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

trump masterminding the whole thing from behind the scenes is just more evidence to me how marvel movies have rotted the brains of the liberal classes with their “MCU” style build up to any problem

THS
Sep 15, 2017

you do not in fact ever have to hand it to the horse dude

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

wait i forget, is this one the horse or jack allison

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
"triggered libs???" screams andrew cuomo

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

That's the bad account, since he's not allowed to use the old name lol

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

thats "therealhorse" which is the account name he picked when jack allison forced the name change

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Raskolnikov38 posted:

This is actually the military shill horse.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Being a Cuomo-stan is even more pathetic than being a full trump chud. By a lot.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I think it is time to admit that anti-Italian discrimination is just good policy

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Nichael posted:

If anything, knocking on doors for Clinton was a valuable experience for me because it allows me to shove that fact in the face of liberals who accuse the left of not cooperating.

In your estimation has shoving that in their face ever helped your arguments with them or appeared to have mattered at all to them?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

holy poo poo this makes me so mad

WHAT ALLEGATIONS?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Adjectivist Philosophy posted:

In your estimation has shoving that in their face ever helped your arguments with them or appeared to have mattered at all to them?

sometimes, yes. I remember I argued with an older DelDem last year about this, and then she said in private she really liked me because of how passionate I am :chaostrump:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

zegermans posted:

I think it is time to admit that anti-Italian discrimination is just good policy

i make very good posts though

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Nichael posted:

sometimes, yes. I remember I argued with an older DelDem last year about this, and then she said in private she really liked me because of how passionate I am :chaostrump:

I'll admit I admire your passion too, nichael, even if you did post too much about Jess. I can understand how Delaware politics could do that to a person.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/dustinfalgout/status/1370501678131245059?s=20

https://twitter.com/MuLeonis/status/1370499654316654594?s=20

https://twitter.com/CherStrong0/status/1370499598544961544?s=20

https://twitter.com/anneke_holland/status/1370499574037671938?s=20

https://twitter.com/_NotyourMommy_/status/1370499368499941385?s=20

https://twitter.com/bdathill60/status/1370498993227186178?s=20

#CountryBeforeParty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

Nichael is actually a millionaire dupont credit card trust fund zoomer. I have the dossier.
snopes rates this "mixed"

lol he lost horse man