Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lasting Damage
Feb 26, 2006

Fallen Rib
reverse the bans, pedo mods gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea_Caldwell
Feb 5, 2021

Centrist Committee posted:

But enough about America

Genocide: Not very good!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

thanks for 600 new posts to read
lol

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

make the mod forum visible to everyone

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

DanteDevils posted:

He shits on america the whole time it’s great
oh word

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
someone get this man an account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G92AB8ZG7xY

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Dustcat posted:

lol

it's no arfjason but i'll take it

Qq more, bitch

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Lasting Damage posted:

reverse the bans, pedo mods gently caress off

commielingus
Jan 23, 2021

by Athanatos

Cerebral Bore posted:

all i know about xinjiang is that the claims of genocide are coming from the same people who have blatantly lied to me for the entirety of my politically aware life

https://twitter.com/dancohen3000/status/1370781979365478402?s=20

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
my favorite bit about how maddening the people convinced there's a conveyor belt slamming muslims into a thresher are is that the reason they readily and eagerly accept the state dept. position and the western narrative is because of latent or active sinophobic bullshit created by the culture wars, poo poo they've been subsumed in their entire lives, so getting them to question the narrative itself is difficult as gently caress in the first place, but then trying to do the work of understanding WHY they believe the chinese government and broader population is a conglomeration of inhuman monsters with insectine motivations is a WHOLE OTHER loving THING

especially when they're "the good guys" or w/e in america's hilarious political paradigm

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/seansrussiablog/status/1370370256221396998

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

i don't get it, why can't we just settle on china having their own guantanamo and acknowledging that it sucks and that the u.s. is just as guilty and then all hug and kiss each other instead of turning it into this high stakes thing? instead of "china has guantamo and it's good actually" vs. "XINJIANG IS AUSCHWITZ BUT IN 2021"

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Yossarian-22 posted:

i don't get it, why can't we just settle on china having their own guantanamo and acknowledging that it sucks and that the u.s. is just as guilty and then all hug and kiss each other instead of turning it into this high stakes thing? instead of "china has guantamo and it's good actually" vs. "XINJIANG IS AUSCHWITZ BUT IN 2021"

You nailed it dude.

The country that actively started several genocidal wars in the middle east, is locking immigrants in concentration camps, is sanctioning several nations to death, and helping the Saudis carry out their genocidal war in Yemen is the same as the country that is not doing that.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Unban larry and the others, and ban this r word instead imo.

Lasting Damage
Feb 26, 2006

Fallen Rib

Yossarian-22 posted:

i just think its more important to avoid helping the slugs in the state department refine their propaganda than it is to come up with some thoughtful critique of the ccp's cultural chauvinism. the bastards pushing the yellow menace poo poo are doing so with taxes i paid and in my name, and appear to be based on mostly total fabrications. there's no need to both-sides this.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

comedyblissoption posted:

forums replace "whataboutism" with "context"

pointing👏out👏american👏crimes👏is👏a👏logical👏fallacy

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Yossarian-22 posted:

people are going to be upset when the shill subforum runs interference for the domestic government on the basis of the long-standing gestapo looking really mean when the ugly man was running the show. tacking on a double standard when discussing one of america's international rivals isn't going to help matters, regardless of how said rival behaves within its own borders or in its proxy affairs

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
the gbs china thread is shockingly racist

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

how much do you think king trident can bench w/ no leg drive?

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
how many times can i :five: this thread

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Pohl posted:

how many times can i :five: this thread

i just caught up and it was very exciting high stakes reading

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

exmarx posted:

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

i will finally admit i was the guy who bought that ohhhboy guy the xi avatar that broke his brain so hard he advocated for the murder of every han person in xinjiang

commielingus
Jan 23, 2021

by Athanatos

exmarx posted:

So is the PYF “tankies” thread

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Trash Ops posted:

i will finally admit i was the guy who bought that ohhhboy guy the xi avatar that broke his brain so hard he advocated for the murder of every han person in xinjiang

lmao

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

a real g would confess before buying the av

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

DanteDevils posted:

So is the PYF “tankies” thread

Shocking that the only people who use the term "tankie" in 2021 are reactionaries or very only libs.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
So I'm still catching up, which mod is a pedophile this time?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
ill admit it. none of the mods are pedophiles yet but that pharoah guy from the tankie thread definitely is lol

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020

Cerebral Bore posted:

all i know about xinjiang is that the claims of genocide are coming from the same people who have blatantly lied to me for the entirety of my politically aware life

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
until every mod, admin, and ik has posted in fyad’s “post here if you’re not a pedophile” thread then we can never really be sure

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

hello i am fojar38 and i am legally required to tell you i moved into the neighborhood

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Trash Ops posted:

Lmao

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
https://www.negationmag.com/articles/michael-roberts-interview

i posted it a while ago but i was thinking about it again, this article/interview is really interesting. pushing capital vol 3 is something people need to do more

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Trash Ops posted:

lmao well done

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Trash Ops posted:

this guy was the biggest freak in nzpol. it's epic that u.s. state department propaganda is directly causing racist leafleting, street harassment, etc. against east asian people on the other side of the world :D

Homeless Friend posted:

ill admit it. none of the mods are pedophiles yet but that pharoah guy from the tankie thread definitely is lol

i agree, he's a pedophile. my evidence? he got banned for saying pro-pedophilia stuff.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Yossarian-22 posted:

I think everyone forgot about Guantanamo, and the fact that there are dozens of men who were completely innocent who were kept there, including at least one child soldier. Many of them have serious medical conditions they've developed from being kept there but the US will never shut it down because Americans pretty much in their totality, Democrat and Republican, are aghast at the idea of having them kept anywhere on mainland US soil.

exmarx posted:

taking a glance, the gbs india thread was much worse, but i mean it's gbs, the bar is so low

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
i cannot imagine getting upset about tankies, especially if you believe the us was just subject to a fascist coup and the political party you don't vote for is trying to form turbohitler

again, im afraid paradox interactive hosed up by letting people mod hoi4