Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

QUBE 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

How was it? I remember really liking the first one.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

How was it? I remember really liking the first one.

It's on sale on switch for 3 bucks which is why I picked it up. It's good! Greatly expands on the first one's puzzles and has some real mind benders near the end. Took me about 5 hours.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

congrats on noticing i typed soemthing a little weird. you just got promoted to a 2012 era grey forums mod

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

pocket card jockey. this might be the best game ever made. 3DS stays winning.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

7. Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection - Legend, good ending

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

7. Dragon Quest III. Insanely epic. Might be in my top 3 dragon quests, but I need to replay IV, which, hell. Nows the time.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Super Mario 64 - 120 stars

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Grand Prix ALL CUPS IN 50CC, 100CC, 150CC, MIRROR AND 200CC 3 STARS)
2. Sonic Advance (Sonic)
3. Alien Syndrome (US version, 1-ALL 1CC no death, reached 2-6) - video
4. Sonic 3 Complete (Knuckles, Tails)
5. Super Mario World (96 exits)
6. Super Mario All-Stars: Super Mario Bros. (no warps, no continues)
7. Truxton II (1-ALL, 1CC) - video
8. Bonk's Adventure (NES)

one of those chill hudson nes sidescrollers with cool music, like Jackie Chan's Action Kung-Fu and Adventure Island. one of the first games i discovered through emulation back in the early 2000's. two or three bosses kind of suck

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

heretic, original campaign. i started the expansion and hgonestly im kind of over it, id rather play hexen now

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I beat both Mars Power Industry and Monster Boy today, not the best games. Monster Boy in particular felt like a really janky shantae.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

• Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Oxenfree
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Night in the Woods
  • Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
  • Yakuza Kiwami 2

Godly game. Might pop in to do a few postgame things but I'll likely move on to 3

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Omori (Good Ending)

Extremely strong entrant into the "post-Earthbound feels-rpg" genre. The follow-up system was really cool.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

1. Far Cry
2. Far Cry 2
3. Halo 2 - Legendary Co-op
4. New Super Mario Bros.™ U Deluxe
5. Dying Light - Nighmare, All Side Missions
6. Halo 3 - Legendary Co-Op
7. Persona 5 Strikers (IMP ZONE PIONEER)
8. Halo ODST - Legendary Co-Op
9. Bravely Default 2 - True Ending (IMP ZONE PIONEER)

Excellent game. The Games thread is filled with people bitching about a lot of stuff they changed from BD1 but even though I liked that game I played it so long ago I can barely remember it. All of the boss fights in this game are really good. Even at the end of the game when some of your guys are doing 9999x4 damage a turn, you still have to figure out how to get around the passive abilities and counters. The final boss is really cool. Also I think I'm the first person to beat BD2 so I'm the IZ Pioneer! Two in a row, not bad :)

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i got that ending or whatever yesterday.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The only imp zone pioneer is the Naruto: Road to Boruto poster

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

We’re on a road to Boruto, come on inside. Taking that ride to Boruto, we’ll take that ride.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I don't think any imps have completed Bebe's Kids or Color a Dinosaur, fadam.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

4: Yakuza 0

oh man this series is gonna take over my life...

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

5) Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (co-op)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

JOHN CENA posted:

yup

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
xenoblade chronicles definitive edition

after bouncing off this game when i had it for wiin and also bouncing off of the 3ds version, i finally beat it. but i somehow managed to not be spoiled on basically all of the twists which was fun. never really got the hang of the combat system (i see how xc2 was a refinement and improvement in gameplay). guess ill check out future connected now

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

JOHN CENA posted:

Welcome to the fold

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

JOHN CENA posted:

yeah. i basically spend all day thinking about how i want to get back to playing yakuza 0 so that i can finish the completion list and move on to kiwami 1.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

JOHN CENA posted:

:hai:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
dishonored: knife of dunwall

in the final mission it says i killed a dude even though i didnt. this is bullshit, man. anyway it was pretty good

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

ArfJason posted:

in the final mission it says i killed a dude even though i didnt. this is bullshit, man. anyway it was pretty good

2 finally includes the ability to see how many alerts and kills you’ve done mid mission

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

the dlcs for dishonored rule. fighting the mage ladies is a lot of fun

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Grand Prix ALL CUPS IN 50CC, 100CC, 150CC, MIRROR AND 200CC 3 STARS)
2. Sonic Advance (Sonic)
3. Alien Syndrome (US version, 1-ALL 1CC no death, reached 2-6) - video
4. Sonic 3 Complete (Knuckles, Tails)
5. Super Mario World (96 exits)
6. Super Mario All-Stars: Super Mario Bros. (no warps, no continues)
7. Truxton II (1-ALL, 1CC) - video
8. Bonk's Adventure (NES)
9. Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu (NES, no death)

a solid sidescroller i was passingly familiar with from my early days of browsing through roms. most of the game isn't very demanding, and the special attacks you get aren't really useful beyond getting extra damage + i-frames on bosses except for the one where you blanka-roll across the screen, which incidentally isn't super useful on bosses. the charge-up attack i never used. the stages could've been a bit harder considering how tough the final bosses are as most of my attempts were reaching the final bosses with ease and then eating poo poo because i couldn't figure out a strategy, even after continuing some to practice them. a no damage run i could see being doable but idk if i like this game enough to keep going. kickass music

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i dont have brigmore witches, as i got gifted knife of dunwall. ill continue my dishonored adventures at a later date...

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
L-zone

i guess i finished it. another one of those games like gadget that i talked about last time. almost like an interactive toy at times. its an automated city full of machines that has been abandoned and whose workings you dont understand. in that way its pretty cool.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Astro’s Playroom. Very cute and a real treat for SonyHeads

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

8. Everhood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Evil Eagle posted:

5) Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (co-op)

coop runs are sweet. final verdict on the game?