Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

cumshitter posted:

i need more labels in my political cartoons
|
|
|
empty quote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

cumshitter posted:

i need more labels in my political cartoons

I need to know WHOSE rear end it is and WHY stuff's being shoved in it.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
lmao that the idea biden is even the tiniest bit interested in gun control

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

That's...legitimately revolting.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
legitimately looking forward to this four years of Ben's smol oppressed conservative schtick

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Enjoying his transformation into the Zyklon Ben from the edits of yore, which of course I suppose he always was but just in a slightly different register.

"Democracy is a Jewish plot" is a wonderful development for the right, though.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

That's gotta be Garrison's worst cartoon. He used to do a lot of anti-police ones but once Tucker Carlson's White Power Hour says it it must be true!

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

That's gotta be Garrison's worst cartoon. He used to do a lot of anti-police ones but once Tucker Carlson's White Power Hour says it it must be true!

police oppression is when they give you a speeding ticket. he’s cool with them death squads

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

How revolutionary of Ben to revive multi-turreted Soviet tank designs

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Molon Labe?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

it's greek for "put lotion on my labia'

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Flesh Forge posted:

Makes sense.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Flesh Forge posted:

No that's Molon Lube

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 minutes!
https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1371612636916367371

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
lol "the government is doing the green new deal in secret and not telling anyone" is such a loving republican conspiracy theory

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

loquacius posted:

lol "the government is doing the green new deal in secret and not telling anyone" is such a loving republican conspiracy theory

It's a cruel and nasty tease because the democrat party doesn't have the intent to do anything good

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

loquacius posted:

I mean they were blaming the Texans outages on the Green New Deal like it was a thing that was passed into law.

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.
Who's the one to the right of the stacked pig?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation

jjack229 posted:

Who's the one to the right of the stacked pig?

my guess is buttigieg but I think Garrison has also drawn a George Stephanopoulos that looks a lot like that

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Almost certainly Pete but it's weird he'll label all the extremely obvious ones and then leave that up to the viewer.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
it is also impressive how much of a Jew stereotype he managed to work into the Schumer pig

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

loquacius posted:

my guess is buttigieg but I think Garrison has also drawn a George Stephanopoulos that looks a lot like that

Thanks. I thought it might be him, but everyone else in the cartoon is a member of Congress, so I thought might be missing something.

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Suddenly, Mitch is Good in Ben's work

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

I guess we have flipped back from McConnel[sic], loathsome backstabbing swamp creature to Mitch, brave defender of democracy.

Also, given the way he drew her eyes and tiddies, Garrison may be even hornier for pig AOC, than human AOC.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Why's the maga guy saying "come and take it" when the NWO is literally in the process of coming and taking it from him

zero knowledge
Apr 27, 2008
so the Trojan Pig is full of money ... so is the idea to trick Mitch McConnell into letting AOC and Mayor Pete into Troy (which is the Senate I guess?) and then they will ... deposit large sacks of cash? Isn't that good?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Taking away the vote by allowing more people to vote.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
lol he’s literally doing the exact same policies as Trump but I’m glad mr ms-13 is truckin

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Just one ms13 guy is probably the least racist outcome for a Ben cartoon

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Tom Smykowski posted:

I dunno I think 'you should be terrified of this horde of completely normal people who are Latino exactly as much as this one cartoon gangster just truckin through them' is pretty mask off even for Ben.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

somewhere in the middle of drawing the cartoon, ben forgot whether biden wants to let in immigrants or not

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Tom Smykowski posted:

it's the sharpest, clearest dog whistle you could come up with

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

man its gonna suck if they bring covid here, can you even imagine?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

lmao eli valley scolded for rapist biden and even voted for him in new york of all places

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Dustcat posted:

somewhere in the middle of drawing the cartoon, ben forgot whether biden wants to let in immigrants or not

Nah, he's referencing this: https://disrn.com/news/white-house-...order-is-closed

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

Ben Garrison posted:

ENJOY THE SHOW! LET THE VIRTUE SIGNALING COMMENCE

Rand Paul got into a verbal jousting match with Dr. Fauci recently. The senator was the clear winner.

An angry Fauci dithered when Senator Paul presented logical evidence that the masks were being used as ‘theater,’ not science. To Paul, the masks are comedy—a joke. To Fauci, they are about protecting us from tragedy. To me, the real tragedy is forcing us into medical tyranny. The pandemic has been staged.

Dr. Fauci is Bill Gates’ point man on the pandemic. Even though the virus has never been isolated or verified, and even though the PCR tests are not dependable, vaccines were rushed out and heavily promoted by politicians (including Trump) and the mass media.

Senator Paul may not like the masks, but he’s all for getting people vaccinated. On FoxNews he claimed the vaccines were ‘very, very safe.’ This includes the mRNA vaccine, which isn’t even a vaccine but rather ‘gene therapy.’ It hacks into the software of life. Gates loves the idea of people getting turned into bio computers who require his constant software updates. Apparently Paul prefers to ignore a plethora of stories that include people dropping dead shortly after getting jabbed. He also alluded that once people are vaccinated, they will again have ‘twinkles in their eyes’ as they get to enjoy their favorite restaurant. This hints at the ominous—we can’t get our freedom back until we get vaccinated.

Bill Gates’ COVID-19 theater production contains far more tragedy than comedy. Senator Paul is correct to laugh at Fauci’s double masks, but it’s tragic that he has ultimately sided with Bill Gates.
—Ben Garrison

lol that the rant is making GBS threads on Rand Paul's pro-vaccination stance while not having this appear in the cartoon in any way

and the rant is loving crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Superanos posted:

lol that the rant is making GBS threads on Rand Paul's pro-vaccination stance while not having this appear in the cartoon in any way

and the rant is loving crazy

ben is really stupid goddamn. loving pcr tests