Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
The real question is what is the best pizza adjacent appetizer, and let me tell you, it's also not a question because the answer is cheesy garlic bread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Keep consuming products to fill the void

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

Artichoke hearts are the best pizza topping, and it baffles me they aren't thought of as a default topping.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Jay Rust posted:

Keep consuming products to fill the void

Friend, my void overfloweth

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

The void that is my stomach, needs, pizza

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
i was about to go to sleep, but i now i'm loving hungry. >:[

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

I'm not even sure I have a favorite pizza anymore, I just have a list of toppings I like and as long as some combination of them are there I'm good to go

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Is what COWARDS say because the best is sausage and feta

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Last Celebration posted:

Since the subject came up, what’s everyone’s favorite pizza? I don’t really have it too much these days but Jarlsberg/mozzarella is an underrated combo imho.
One of the local pizzerias has this house special that's basically a big pile of salami, ham, tuna, onions, feta cheese, regular cheese, mushrooms and mild peppers, topped with garlic and more cheese. The entire thing is almost half an inch thick and I just love it. It's the most Mediterranean-tasting pizza you can imagine and drat but that thing is filling.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Kind of like how bowsette should technically be peachser, pepperoni pizza should be pepperono pizza

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
pepperono and chese

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

cheetah7071 posted:

Been playing an Ocarina of Time romhack and alternatingly being in awe of the cool stuff you can do in the engine without fundamentally changing anything, and being extremely mad at stupid romhack bullshit

What's the romhack, I ask, knowing that this describes basically all of them

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

These days I default to a plain cheese pizza.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Cardiovorax posted:

One of the local pizzerias has this house special that's basically a big pile of salami, ham, tuna, onions, feta cheese, regular cheese, mushrooms and mild peppers, topped with garlic and more cheese. The entire thing is almost half an inch thick and I just love it. It's the most Mediterranean-tasting pizza you can imagine and drat but that thing is filling.

That does sound really goddamn good, the only really cool specialty pizza I can think of around here is the seafood one with white sauce, which is mostly just kinda cool cause you have to ask specifically for it cause it’s not on the menu with everything else I think.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

FirstAidKite posted:

pepperono and chese

here lies

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

ughh i just woke up from a nap at 5pm help

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

CubeTheory posted:

This is my second post to preempt Snail posting pepeloni.
as for me, i always order the pepeloni, and without pepeloni

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
nap neophyte metis

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
Pizzachat: My niece got to pick pizza one time (she’s four) and decided somehow on pepperoni, onion, and mushroom.

Not gonna lie, that’s one drat good ‘zza.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

While I do appreciate the aforementioned clear red cup to accompany the personal pan pizza from reading books, I eventually evolved into a more refined method of consumption, which is drinking straight from the 2-liter while I eat a regular dominos chicken pizza

sometimes I miss my depression-fuelled parmesan bread bite and 2-liter of pepsi sessions......

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Extremely good collection

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Procrastine posted:

What's the romhack, I ask, knowing that this describes basically all of them

Nimpize adventure

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Growing up a local pizza place had $5 Cheesesticks, which was basically a 14" dough covered in garlic butter and cheese, and they would deliver with no delivery fee, and I'm pretty sure that the ability to order those every day for like 7 or 8 bucks after tip is the reason I constantly feel like I'm dying today.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
I made barbecue chicken pizza with Sri racha and smoked gouda tonight

Well it was more like a big toasted flatbread, not really proper pizza dough, very crispy

It was v good

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Dewgy posted:

Pizzachat: My niece got to pick pizza one time (she’s four) and decided somehow on pepperoni, onion, and mushroom.

Not gonna lie, that’s one drat good ‘zza.

That’s a proass pizza, even lots of adults are babies about onions

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I like mac & cheese pizza. I don't like that I like it, but I like it.

Taco pizza too, though that's not as odd as loving macaroni and cheese on a pizza crust.

Also, have a tally hall pizza vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMNG0ffEz98

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

New Super Metis posted:

ughh i just woke up from a nap at 5pm help

Hate that, feels super disorienting when you wake up and its just getting dark

Have a fun night! :cheeky:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

IT RETURNS

Edit: There are like a dozen different recipes in Sotenbori Dotonbori... this truly is the "endgame"

CharlieFoxtrot fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Mar 16, 2021

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i only eat cheese pizza

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I love Hawaiian pizza, and will defend its existence to the death in honorable melee combat.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BAD PIZZA!

Unless its seafood pizza. gently caress that

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

I like mac & cheese pizza. I don't like that I like it, but I like it.

Taco pizza too, though that's not as odd as loving macaroni and cheese on a pizza crust.

Also, have a tally hall pizza vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMNG0ffEz98

If it makes you feel better the local calzone place has mac and cheese and Alfredo calzones along with some other weird poo poo.

Vermain posted:

I love Hawaiian pizza, and will defend its existence to the death in honorable melee combat.

All pizza is better homemade obviously but the thought of Hawaiian pizza with fresh pineapple chunks and leftover holiday ham is literally making me salivate a little.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Unreal_One posted:

Artichoke hearts are the best pizza topping, and it baffles me they aren't thought of as a default topping.

Ooh, la di dah! I guess you'll want some olives next. Or maybe buffalo mozzarella?

I miss being able to get the most delicious pizza I've ever had for 5 EUR :-(

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I'm not a pizza snob. I like dominoes and papa johns. Its consistent and you know what youre getting. Sure, you can get much better pizza from an independent shop but you can also get inedible trash. Local knowledge is required. I must say though Pizza Express has really surprised me lately, 10 years ago I would have placed in Pizza Hut tier but nowadays it's really quite nice.

Dont eat pizza hut for the love of god it's just congealed grease roughly shaped into the form of a pizza blech

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
The best thing about pizza hut was always the salad bar

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I used to live in Bristol many, many years ago and there was an independent place about 30 minutes walk from me called Planet Pizza (I just checked and it is all modernised now).

I would always order the 'Plan-It Pizza' because a) you could pick your toppings and b) the wordplay.
(Haloumi, chorizo and garlic butter were what I usually went for).

I just looked it up and it looks more like a pizza express now. They also seemed to have moved to a fancier location.
Back then, though, it looked like the space jam website.

I am glad they have done well and are still operating. :)

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I am a kid

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Artichoke is good on pizza—am I weird for wanting to try pizza w water chestnuts on it?

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

Okonomiyaki’s the only Japanese food I’ve bounced off - and it’s arguably the most to a Westerner’s taste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

all pizzas are good, except olives and pineapple