Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

petit choux

I feel like having my posts read in the voice of Marvin the paranoid android today, SVP

If the devil comes collectin he better have a six-gun in his hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
If I have caused ditress I wish to make up for it, but I have not destroyed a house, or met LSBB, or even feasted upon the young.

Unless you mean the metaphorical destruction at the hands of DLC and lootboxes in video games themselves, in which cause I can understand the negativity but I must implore that I have fought against these malpractices for as long as I have known them. They are not me. I would never. This is truth.

petit choux

They love it when I speak French. They think it's romantic. I think they're in the wrong century.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I just read that Video Games is CYBER BULLYING THE CHILDREN on line with VIDEO GAME HACKS!!!!!!!!!!

Prof. Crocodile

aldantefax posted:

Hello, been dealing with a family emergency so I have been remiss in the greetings

welcome and chat friend. I hope your family is well and safe.

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.

more falafel please posted:

you are getting veeeeeeery sneezy

Heck yeah. That's the good stuff.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I just got head-shotted but I don't know by who. Are there any hackers or griefers around in BYOB today out of curiosity? Because ordinarily I don't get head-shotted around here.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Teddy Thunders posted:

Relentlessly bullying Video Games for causing so much violence against my posting pal and true sibling, LSBB.

Bullying VideoGames about his favourite hobby, bullying some other unnamed goon to drink alcohol, it sounds like you're just a bully!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
please bully me instead

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

please bully me instead

Just go read Maki Itoh's twitter

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

cruft

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

please bully me instead

you can bully me too, I can't check the yob much today so it's the perfect time to lob abuse at me.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I missed the last 5 pages due to driving (with a codriver) from San Jose, CA to Naples, FL in 47 hours.

Protip: turns out the I-10 is a very long road, and as such cannot be driven in a short time.

Prof. Crocodile

*coming through this thread and giving swirlies to all the gamers*

Ass-penny

aldantefax posted:

Hello, been dealing with a family emergency so I have been remiss in the greetings

Hello, I h ope you and your family are healthy and safe.

biosterous

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

please bully me instead

you're a butt that's only kinda nice, like a 7/10 or so

cruft posted:

you can bully me too, I can't check the yob much today so it's the perfect time to lob abuse at me.

you're also a butt that's only kinda nice, like a 7/10 or so

sorry that's the best i can do, i'm trying ok

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

cruft

biosterous posted:

you're a butt that's only kinda nice, like a 7/10 or so

you're also a butt that's only kinda nice, like a 7/10 or so

sorry that's the best i can do, i'm trying ok

it was a good first effort, you're doing great!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Good morving, what has been happened heared? Bullying is bad and I will bully anyone who says otherwise. :blastu:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

RickRogers posted:

Good morving, what has been happened heared? Bullying is bad and I will bully anyone who says otherwise. :blastu:

I'm being bullied right now in the Trashed Crew, please help :cry:

Prof. Crocodile

Rarity posted:

I'm being bullied right now in the Trashed Crew, please help :cry:

maybe if you would just drink the whiteclaws people would stop bullying you. :colbert:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

Bullying VideoGames about his favourite hobby, bullying some other unnamed goon to drink alcohol, it sounds like you're just a bully!

It's true ask anyone, I am the meanest person on the forums and I will absolutely destroy you in a game of rock paper scissors.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Teddy Thunders posted:

It's true ask anyone, I am the meanest person on the forums and I will absolutely destroy you in a game of rock paper scissors.

*picks nuclear missile*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

*picks nuclear missile*

GOD DAMNIT I'M TELLING DAD YOU CAN'T PICK NUCLEAR MISSILE EVERY TIME

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Teddy Thunders posted:

GOD DAMNIT I'M TELLING DAD YOU CAN'T PICK NUCLEAR MISSILE EVERY TIME

GAG IS HAVING A NAP CAUSE HE'S TIRED OF YOUR poo poo

alnilam

It's pronounced nukyoolar

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

GAG IS HAVING A NAP CAUSE HE'S TIRED OF YOUR poo poo

Fine I'll tell OTHER DAD.

Alnilam I am being cyberbullied by Rarity, she is threatening to destroy my family's honor by loving up my undefeated RPS championship.

alnilam

Now rarity don't forget that each time you use nuke it reduces land productivity for all players which has an adverse impact on your own ability to generate paper and scissors. Nuke is a sometimes food. Plus no one likes a constant nuke player

Teddy if you don't learn to use nuke every once in a while you're gonna get buried

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

alnilam posted:

Teddy if you don't learn to use nuke every once in a while you're gonna get buried

Yeah Teddy listen to Other Dad and don't be such a weenie

alnilam

*consulting table in rulebook after rarity has used nuke50 times in a row* uhh... rock, rock, rock, shoot *everyone throws rock and ties*

take the moon

by sebmojo
ref bumps comically so rarity can get away with using her 51st nuke for the rps heavy weight championship

commentary: not like this!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

petit choux

ED: NOT a pantheon

cruft

petit choux posted:

ED: NOT a pantheon

LOL @ all the white dudes.

Blond beard Jesus.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

That's it I'm taking my rock and I'm going to the gently caress Hut.

Finger Prince

Teddy you're absolutely right about getting a new PC case. I'm glad I spent the extra 60 bux. It's so quiet now! (probably the noisy fan before was the power supply on its way out). And just general quality of life improvements like the PS living at the bottom of the case, and a power button and outlets on the top, since it lives behind the tv and you have to reach over the tv to turn it on. And the old case had this janky power button that would get stuck in so you'd have to flick it to release it when you turned it on otherwise it would get stuck in a reboot shutdown cycle. Anyway I'm glad I got it and it'll look boss if I ever have a room in which the computer can live.

Prof. Crocodile

Teddy Thunders posted:

That's it I'm taking my rock and I'm going to the gently caress Hut.

new scrollover text?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Just remembered that the gently caress Hut flooded and died, and gently caress Hut 2 doesn't deliver until May.

I'm a fuckless, hutless shell of a human bean.

DannoMack

i love it when you call me big poppa
whats up

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hello forums poster DannoMack!!!!!! Welcome hello also chat

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dipping a pretzel in weissbier mustard is definitely one of the finest pleasures of a goon life and I will not be dissuaded.

Heather Papps

hello friend

whats up? currently i am googing "fist" images very carefully trying to find sig inspiration whats up with you?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Teddy Thunders posted:

Dipping a pretzel in weissbier mustard is definitely one of the finest pleasures of a goon life and I will not be dissuaded.

I love making pretzels and I love making mustard and I love making beercheese and I think I should do all those things pretty soon

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!