Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Solice Kirsk posted:

Nice! How many French Onion soup packets do you put in your chili?

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

Nice! How many French Onion soup packets do you put in your chili?

Usually enough to balance out all the corn.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
So do you eat the egg or does she.

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos
:
I always remember how I got banned for soliciting money for an antifa supersoldier who got stabbed in Portland because "soliciting money is bannable" at the same time the Goku Pants drama was going on. Then I got probated because "solicitation is acceptable sometimes" when I called the mods out on their hypocrisy because some numb-nuts was raising money for dumb things.

After that, I knew there was no point in paying attention to what the mods said.

Posters: you can be free. Fines that cost :10bux: are fines that exist only for the poor. They are a poll tax.

Be free my brothers, sisters and other existsers. The only thing you have to lose is your chains.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
What the gently caress?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Wow, you're so cool, man.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Who What Now posted:

So do you eat the egg or does she.

We're flipping a coin later.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Elviscat posted:

What the gently caress?

After reading their abrasive posts and checking their rapsheet, are we positive this isn't a fourth Guy Mann account?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
In LITERALLY A BIRD'S BIRD's defense, I'd be confused too if I suddenly laid an egg with no warning one day.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Kirk Vikernes posted:

After reading their abrasive posts and checking their rapsheet, are we positive this isn't a fourth Guy Mann account?

No, shockingly Incelshock is someone else.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

shut up Shbobdb

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

He she hates it.

LITERALLY A MOM

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

A B-lister rereg at most, since I don't recognize the original name on sight

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Captain Hygiene posted:

A B-lister rereg at most, since I don't recognize the original name on sight

They had an avatar of Mao with Tina Belcher hair. I don't remember anything else about them, and it looks like there wasn't much else worth remembering.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Way to ruin a heartwarming Bird/Bugman moment

Edit: Mods, please change my name to Bird Bugman

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

He she hates it.

Did you know he was a she before this?

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

My bird laid an egg :shobon:

What a good bird! I hope that they are having fun with the egg!

RFC2324 posted:

And here's a nice one... a bunch of goons just came together to let you know they care about you :shobon:

Also true. Thank you folks.

And thanks easily confused!

Edit: how on earth do people manage to phone post at all?

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Not gonna lie, I thought that was a ping pong ball and LaB was making a joke

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos
I'm one of the most ignored posters. For a while I was more ignored than LeJackal. I was briefly tied with PCOS Bill.

I am forgotten because the forums have caught up with me. No one wants to be the person saying they were disagreeing with "Antifa is good and Obama is bad" because the kind of poster who now believes that also believes they always believed that, no matter what the evidence says.

Likewise, goons occasionally realize that text interfaces with the real world so treating it as some hermeneutically sealed thing is bad. So people telling me that how the real world influences the text is dumb ends up not aging well.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Read the loving room, mate.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

He she hates it.

Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She says, "Hey, babe
Lay an egg on the wild side"

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
shut up bitch!

e: i like the egg

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

VinylonUnderground posted:

I'm one of the most ignored posters. For a while I was more ignored than LeJackal. I was briefly tied with PCOS Bill.

I am forgotten because the forums have caught up with me. No one wants to be the person saying they were disagreeing with "Antifa is good and Obama is bad" because the kind of poster who now believes that also believes they always believed that, no matter what the evidence says.

Likewise, goons occasionally realize that text interfaces with the real world so treating it as some hermeneutically sealed thing is bad. So people telling me that how the real world influences the text is dumb ends up not aging well.

If everyone hates your posts and you keep getting banned, maybe the problem isn't everyone else?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

EasilyConfused posted:

It's so spherical!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

We, the posters of the la li lu le lo

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
"Oh sweet, someone has cancer, what a great conversational stepping stone to point out how wronged I was in the past, and how I'm smarter than everyone!"

Josef bugman posted:

Also true. Thank you folks.

In the same vein, goons partially funded someone's awesome wedding last year! That was an awesome feel good story, anyone have a link?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Serpent... do you think love can bloom, even in the Leper's Colony?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Heath posted:

Did you know he was a she before this?

I did not. A surprise eleven years in the making!

EasilyConfused posted:

:lmao: it's the angle there. I assure you, it is very Egg.

She doesn't want it.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

She doesn't want it.

Do you want egg? Maybe two birb if egg?

Bluh
Dec 28, 2012

Ffs go away

Bluh
Dec 28, 2012

Lib and let die posted:

On the same day a bunch of cspam posters ate ban+30s for saying mods are pedos lmao

This is good

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Cardiovorax posted:

In LITERALLY A BIRD'S BIRD's defense, I'd be confused too if I suddenly laid an egg with no warning one day.

also

Roth posted:

LITERALLY A MOM

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I didn't know my bird was a boy until he splooged on my hand :saddumb:

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Heath posted:

I didn't know my bird was a boy until he splooged on my hand :saddumb:

:parrot:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

:laffo:

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

He she hates it.

!

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I did not. A surprise eleven years in the making!

:lmao: it's the angle there. I assure you, it is very Egg.

She doesn't want it.

maybe she wants the mother to eat it? For strength, and conversation of energy.

edit: mother being you.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

You're right literally no one here had those thoughts, shitlibs all, you're very special and cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

EasilyConfused posted:

Way to ruin a heartwarming Bird/Bugman moment

I apologize for interrupting Unexpected Egg chat, that is a truly #blessed saga and I'm sorry I initially scrolled past it :bird: