Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

How close do the datamine numbers end up to final release usually? Because lol Eula's really giving Mona a run for her money in the "big single hit Youtube highlight" gimmick department if her ult is doing 4500% damage in 1 hit.

I guess it does nothing else at all and you have to keep her on the field hitting things the whole duration so it's probably not actually broken or anything but still funny to think about. Honestly the numbers on her E spam look pretty insane for how fast the cooldown is/how she can reduce the cooldown every hit, and most of the time I imagine you'll throw up the ult and the enemy you were hitting will die before it actually goes off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Looks like we're gonna be fighting whatever's sealed inside that tree based on those talent boss mats.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

No Wave posted:

Yanfei seems kind of useless if I'm reading her skills correctly. Feels bad. We don't need a fourth on-field pyro damage unit!!!

i would've liked to see her burst at least be persistent through swaps, assuming it isn't. everything else about her is way too selfish and Klee-adjacent to be that exciting, but having a support for CA is an interesting idea.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Not everyone has Klee, and her constellations can make her better than Klee because she's not a short rear end character in a game where height matters for running around

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

Tae posted:

height matters for running around

Wait this wasn’t a joke? Klee really does run slower?

Flaming June
Oct 21, 2004

Try running/climbing with her vs Kaeya or Zhongli. It is a massive difference.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Boris Galerkin posted:

Wait this wasn’t a joke? Klee really does run slower?

Klee running is barely faster than Diluc walking.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
My overworld team has been led by Klee ever since I started playing this game (got Klee on my 4th reroll) so I don’t really know how other people run and climb and thought she was normal.

Maybe ignorance is bliss.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Boris Galerkin posted:

My overworld team has been led by Klee ever since I started playing this game (got Klee on my 4th reroll) so I don’t really know how other people run and climb and thought she was normal.

Maybe ignorance is bliss.

lol I played Klee overworld for months, then the wind gliding event was such a pain in the rear end I swapped to childe and was blown away that instead of fighting tooth and nail for everything the gliding events completed themselves.

Anyways Klee is level 10 so she’s benched until I do the cryo domain. It still shocks me when I run around with Diluc and two anemos.

kater fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Mar 17, 2021

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

I've been using Jean as my main overworld for a long time and it's honestly a privilege

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Playing multiplayer and watching Beidou and Venti try to swim really just shows you how much the differences make.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Playing multiplayer and watching Beidou and Venti try to swim really just shows you how much the differences make.

Beidou should get a swimming bonus, IMO

actually, more characters should get small weird changes like that

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN
It's 21:02 and not loading, let me roll for Venti already :mad:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

John Lee posted:

technically she does, since she's the only character with 20% stamina reduction on swimming as a passive and also the tallest class female model so she's got the highest base swim speed.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

John Lee posted:

Beidou gets a stamina cost reduction for swimming, at least? She’s not any faster than other characters of her model type, though

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Now I need to see a Beido/Ningguang swim off. I think those are the tallest models

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

What about Jean? My overworld team is Klee and Qiqi for their passives, and Sucrose and Jean for the stamina/runspeed. If I get a Venti then I’d replace Sucrose cause my girl just hit friendship 10.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

Dramatika posted:

I coulda sworn it said 5 hours starting from 6 eastern, so there’s still 42 minutes as of now. The in-game thing says it should have been done at 10pm eastern though.

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN
I'm in, and I now have Venti :wooper:

Also got a Xingqui constellation and 2 Noelle constellations, both of which are characters I sometimes use!

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Dramatika posted:

It's 21:02 and not loading, let me roll for Venti already :mad: give us more primos

FTFY

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

Dramatika posted:

This is what the banner looks like to people that have Venti already:

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES
Not rolling on 1.3 paid off

That's 6-for-6 on every character banner outside of 1.3. No standard 5* units obtained for me with anything but blue fates.

C5'd Sucrose and Diona, C4'd Noelle, solid 40 rolls. Time to save for another six weeks lol

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
So nothing event sensitive is starting today right?

Araganzar posted:

This is what the banner looks like to people that have Venti already:

Don't you mean "Rosaria is on the next banner"

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES

gandlethorpe posted:

So nothing event sensitive is starting today right?

Shouldn't be, nah. The event page has the new login reward page and mentions Hangouts. Nothing big afaik

gandlethorpe posted:

Don't you mean "Rosaria is on the next banner"

gently caress. I guess it won't be the end of the world if I don't pull her on her rateup banner? I missed Diona on her banner and she's C5 now. You really do get all the 4*s eventually

zgrowler2 fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Mar 17, 2021

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?
C6 on all 4*s, and I lost the 50/50 to Diluc's C2. There's a pretty good chance I'll be able to hit double pity, but it's solidified that you really really do not want to risk even a couple of 10-pulls unless you want the 5*. gently caress Hu Tao forever.

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Ning's power grows, and we get a bunch of primos for compensation and bugfixes. 1.4's off to a great start.

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

Hey Noelle C6 gang, is there a reason to run her over Bennett as my healer on an otherwise all-Geo team? I'm not C6 yet but I'll get there eventually and I do have a Whiteblind and a desire to spin2win

Mang Tomas
Jan 9, 2007
So is there a suggested level upper limit for venti? Does his ult bring foes higher the closer he is to their lvl? Thought I heard that somewhere.

ThePineapple
Oct 19, 2009
Got Venti on the guaranteed pity!

So what are good weapon options on him? That spreadsheet everyone shares says blackcliff warbow is good - is it worth the starglitter? I don't have stringless unfortunately.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

found a chest while on date with chongyun, wrap it up game has peaked.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

ThePineapple posted:

Got Venti on the guaranteed pity!

So what are good weapon options on him? That spreadsheet everyone shares says blackcliff warbow is good - is it worth the starglitter? I don't have stringless unfortunately.

I like to run mine with sacrificial or favionius for more of that sweet sweet ER

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
got Qiqi'ed lol

had enough for 45 more pulls. no spoony bard

thankfully banner lasts for 3 weeks so between welkin, daily commissions, 2x abyss, and stardust in april I should get back to 75 soft pity range. Sucks I can't just save primos instead but oh well.

unfortunately just got c6 noelle so hopefully I can dodge her 4ish times. Sucrose c5 now as well.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

lol 20 pulls and I C6d noelle venti is gonna have to wait.

13k primos saved up for the next banner I guess lol.

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

I was shopping for some tea and... apparently this is a thing.

They have them for every character. I am... rather unclear on why anyone feels the need for (unofficial!) Genshin character branded teas, but I guess they're there if you want them.

Though frankly some of them actually do look really good...

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Karia posted:

I was shopping for some tea and... apparently this is a thing.

They have them for every character. I am... rather unclear on why anyone feels the need for (unofficial!) Genshin character branded teas, but I guess they're there if you want them.

Though frankly some of them actually do look really good...

Where?

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

"...creating a vision of the sort of society you want to have in miniature"
Oh man Venti’s skyward sonnet is so fun for traveling.

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

https://www.adagio.com/signature_blend/group.html?group=19289

They let fans make their own, so it's not like Adagio specifically put this together, but the whole concept still confuses me. They've got Skyrim inspired teas in TYOL 2021.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

First ten roll on the banner :toot:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
venti..... finally..........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flair