Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Please keep politics out of the funny pictures thread. There’s plenty of threads to hate on Ted Cruz in CSPAM and I don’t need to see his face here also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

flavor.flv posted:

If they aren't accurate, who's going to be the one to call them out? Who wants to say "That doesn't feel anything like a dog's dick sliding in and out of my rear end!"

If staring ito the trackless void of the internet lo these twenty-five years has taught me anything, is that not only is there someone who will be able to back it up with slide-shows and a PowerPoint, there is undoubtedly an entire club / forum of them. With a fursona sub-forum titled "Wood's Hole".

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

space uncle posted:

Please keep politics out of the funny pictures thread. There’s plenty of threads to hate on Ted Cruz in CSPAM and I don’t need to see his face here also.

And that cow's name? Tony Lazuto.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

You calling Tony Lazuto a cow?

That's a hello to you, and no mistake.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

3D Megadoodoo posted:

And that cow's name? Tony Lazuto.

:thunk:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Bismuth posted:

Have you ever been to a rubber dick store? Because none of them are, they are all beautiful works of art sculpted Ghost-style, often at truly inhuman sizes

A guy I know used to work in an adult store and he was super into it, and his favourite part of the job was welcoming people who'd never set foot in an adult store before and guiding them through the process of getting their gently caress on, like some kind of rubber dick sommelier.
Apparently there was one particular model of dildo that was almost exactly the same size and shape as his own dick and whenever anyone chose that particular model it made him particularly happy. :dong::thumbsup:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

A guy I know used to work in an adult store and he was super into it, and his favourite part of the job was welcoming people who'd never set foot in an adult store before and guiding them through the process of getting their gently caress on, like some kind of rubber dick sommelier.
Apparently there was one particular model of dildo that was almost exactly the same size and shape as his own dick and whenever anyone chose that particular model it made him particularly happy. :dong::thumbsup:

Sounds like the kind of guy who has to introduce himself to everyone on his street every time he moves to a new neighborhood.

Y'know, to be friendly.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

They were just buying that model to throw over the power lines in portland

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Screaming Idiot posted:

Sounds like the kind of guy who has to introduce himself to everyone on his street every time he moves to a new neighborhood.

Y'know, to be friendly.

How the gently caress did you leap to that conclusion

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

No one buys his dildo.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
He sounds like a very friendly and outgoing sort.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Bismuth posted:

Have you ever been to a rubber dick store? Because none of them are, they are all beautiful works of art sculpted Ghost-style, often at truly inhuman sizes

I have in fact managed a rubber dick store in the past, and have also toured the facility where they make the toys from molds of adult performers' junk, and seen the process take place. The ones they make from lady performers' bits are the best sellers.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Memento posted:

I have in fact managed a rubber dick store in the past, and have also toured the facility where they make the toys from molds of adult performers' junk, and seen the process take place. The ones they make from lady performers' bits are the best sellers.

They showed the process on Real Sex on HBO in the 90s. I watched that tape a large number of times.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Bismuth posted:

I did not, at first, realize that this was a reference to the most pottery-centric romantic film of the 1990s and trying to figure out exactly what you meant with regards to those dildos went some places.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Pastry of the Year posted:

I did not, at first, realize that this was a reference to the most pottery-centric romantic film of the 1990s and trying to figure out exactly what you meant with regards to those dildos went some places.

Genital ghosts are the worst

Boob ghosts are fine, though

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

"Let me get some of that milk, momma!"

"Its not milk, it ectoplasm."

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

First time I saw this posted I was extremely drunk and so of course I tracked it down on eBay and ordered it. This may shock you, but it is very, very bad. The series is called Tarot, for the record.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Boob ghosts are fine, though

I cannot discern her anatomy below the waist. Where do her legs start?

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

ikanreed posted:

I cannot discern her anatomy below the waist. Where do her legs start?

She's laying sideways. The perspective is awkward.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
The reality warping powers of an extremely haunted vagina warp the perception of time and space such that Samantha Brown appears to be both floating over and merged with the bed and blanket. Classical appraisals of perspective and volume do not apply here.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Mary Jane Watson had the same problem

Haunted vaginas often times "present" as exposed vagina bones

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Scratch Monkey posted:

Oh drat. MJ sure is in that pic. I only ever saw Spidey and his dummy thicc rear end.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Also way to draw buildings/streets along arbitrary/non-grid-aligned lines, like they are in Manhattan

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

spboobpy

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Scratch Monkey posted:

I'm the universal remote on the table

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

The girl who's hard to get!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jj622vbrrU

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Stroop There It Is posted:

I'm the universal remote on the table

A surprisingly accurately drawn Logitech Harmony 880.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Kheldarn posted:

Oh drat. MJ sure is in that pic. I only ever saw Spidey and his dummy thicc rear end.

There's something for everybody!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Cue people going "Whaaaat? I thought Family Guy made that up :monocle:"

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Data Graham posted:

I have a friend who's nearing 40 and takes movies very seriously who also genuinely thought this.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Data Graham posted:

Simpsons did it first. :colbert:

But at least when they referenced 'The Music Man' with their monorail episode they wrote something that was only super similar to the original.

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 16:26 on Mar 17, 2021

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Data Graham posted:

I can't enjoy surfin bird anymore because every single person thinks its from that loving show

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Just Offscreen posted:

I can't enjoy surfin bird anymore because every single person thinks its from that loving show

Always makes me think of the Tet Offensive.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Just Offscreen posted:

Show them Pink Flamingos then

:getin:

Edit: apparently there are three kinds of people in the world

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I don't know if it's worse or better that people think Frank Nelson, aka the "Yeeeeees? Guy", is a Simpsons invention

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Data Graham posted:

I don't know if it's worse or better that people think Frank Nelson, aka the "Yeeeeees? Guy", is a Simpsons invention

It's hardly new though. I remember watching the old Looney Tunes cartoons growing up and then later finding out some of the weird side bits were based on entertainers or politicians who had died before I was born.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The dictator in The Great Dictator was based on Adolf Hitler :wth:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Certainly all those Daws Butler type characters are now the archetypes of their voices, rather than the now-obscure 50s-70s comedians in porkpie hats who inspired them.

Kinda sucks but ... eehhhh, could be worse I guess?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Data Graham posted:

Certainly all those Daws Butler type characters are now the archetypes of their voices, rather than the now-obscure 50s-70s comedians in porkpie hats who inspired them.

Kinda sucks but ... eehhhh, could be worse I guess?

Yeah, you could care :smugmrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day