Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lansdowne
Dec 28, 2008

lol
https://twitter.com/feraljokes/status/1372129966079492098

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

imagine, just for one moment, ever voting for a democrat lmao lol

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I deserved the probe. Libs are still awful lol

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

It owns that the liberal-aligned media is running stories about the scary migrant caravans right along with Fox News now

All the same talking points about Border Security and America is Full, Sorry, but now it's libs saying it, progessively

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I can't wait for Biden's Woke Muslim Ban

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

The blue fascists can shove their yellow peril and red menace straight up their white assholes.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

spacemang_spliff posted:

I can't wait for Biden's Woke Muslim Ban

Yes but this time the Muslim ban is different than Trumps. Below I give out an exhaustive list as to why: 1/85

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Blockade posted:

Why is Kamala the one doing this and not Biden?

https://twitter.com/VP/status/1370164576222912513

Remember in the primary when voters said they didn't like Kamala because she spews a bunch of vague happy talk with no specific policies

Now she gets to do that for 4 years while the media fawns over it, lol

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Cpt_Obvious posted:

The blue fascists can shove their yellow peril and red menace straight up their white assholes.

Don’t threaten them with a good time.

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

imagine, just for one moment, ever voting for a democrat lmao lol

I will NOT tyvm

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Fellatio del Toro posted:

democratic party releases official statement: "ah, well, nevertheless"

More like "You guys had your little fun now it's time for the adults to get back to The Work of killing old people"

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

The Pussy Boss posted:

Remember in the primary when voters said they didn't like Kamala because she spews a bunch of vague happy talk with no specific policies

Now she gets to do that for 4 years while the media fawns over it, lol

it was a DEBAAAAAAAAAATTTTEEEEE

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

That's a pretty smart idea to build the cages under freeways, we can get support for road maintenance + migrant detention + new CBP cops all rolled into one new bipartisan infrastructure/security bill.

Finally something Kamala can take the lead on.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Between "decompression centers", ny dems going "its time to move on", and biden announcing a press conference like a week ahead of time like its totally normal to hype up a press conference, today has been a deeply dark psychic assault

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Justin Tyme posted:

Between "decompression centers", ny dems going "its time to move on", and biden announcing a press conference like a week ahead of time, today has been a deeply dark psychic assault

poo poo's so bad!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I scoffed at Marianne Williamson saying we are under constant psychic assault but she was right and I was wrong to scoff

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

spacemang_spliff posted:

I scoffed at Marianne Williamson saying we are under constant psychic assault but she was right and I was wrong to scoff

:same:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

spacemang_spliff posted:

our vibes are hosed!

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

MoveOn.org becoming a major organization was probably the sign the party was forever doomed

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

Nix Panicus posted:

I guarantee there are D&D posters who think about fishmech and wistfully sigh, lamenting the loss of the smartest boy in America's incredible knowledge. Another great mind laid low by some trivial thing the leftists blew out of proportion.

nah they still talk to him in the secret d&d slack chat

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Fishmech is a girl FYI

Lansdowne
Dec 28, 2008

The Pussy Boss posted:

no specifics?! spoken like someone who hasn't run a business for three years in a disadvantaged community to forgive up to $20,000 of their pell grant :rolleyes:

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
So, uh, was that doctored video actually released by the WH? If so I feel like we aren't talking enough about this obviously dystopian thing

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

gandlethorpe posted:

So, uh, was that doctored video actually released by the WH? If so I feel like we aren't talking enough about this obviously dystopian thing

what's up?

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1371898779922804737

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"lol no, why would I wanna go there? that's where the concentration camps are! no thank you!"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Blockade posted:

Why is Kamala the one doing this and not Biden?

https://twitter.com/VP/status/1370164576222912513

why are you a misogynist????

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

wait, what parts of that are obviously doctored? his edges were a little blurry but I thought that was just a low-quality-video thing

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

what am i not seeing here

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

loquacius posted:

wait, what parts of that are obviously doctored? his edges were a little blurry but I thought that was just a low-quality-video thing

watch his hands and the mics

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

a Loving Dog posted:

Lol that's definitely doctored but I wonder why and to what extent, this seems like the most boring conversation

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

:eyepop: ok you have my attention

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

So we're just pretending the eyeball thing never happened and his inability to remember things is just a normal stutter

KomradeX has issued a correction as of 19:46 on Mar 17, 2021

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

lmao

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

okay that's weird

something about the way he moves when he initially leans in is strange, too, like if you zoomed in on someone a little in front of a green screen

probably nothing

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Suddenly the Pawful Office photoshopping in those dogs doesn't seem so stupid now does it??

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

a Loving Dog posted:

wtf why would they do that??

did they just add in the mic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.