Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

take the moon posted:

that swerve successfully worked me

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Feeling quite trashed

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Gramps posted:

whatever you want :cheersdoge:

I will, thanks for your approval :tipshat:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Popping open a bottle of Bundaberg because I can't drink liquor but I can get real spicy and smoke a bunch of weed

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Was going to stay up and read comics but got too trashed whoops

Gramps

well that backfired

Gramps

(yes I went to the store for a dumb internet joke)

Heather Papps

hello friend

Gramps posted:

(yes I went to the store for a dumb internet joke)

you've inspired me to do the same, soon

Gramps

Heather Papps posted:

:evilbuddy:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Heather Papps posted:

consider the humble :fourloko:

Twenty Four

:nice: lol

Heather Papps

hello friend

prepuce repurposed posted:

consider the humble :fourloko:

i would have to drive at least an hour, maybe more, (border crossings are nixed these days), to find a four loko. i have seen them in the wild only rarely and years ago.

whiteclaw is within my grasp

Areola Grande

welp, the claw is the law :shrug:

Ass-penny

Gramps posted:

well that backfired

:hellyeah:

Heather Papps posted:

Post the claw! Tis the law :cop:

Derpies

by sebmojo
The law of the claw states you can't get trash until you drink the seltzer that tastes like rear end

more falafel please

forums poster

ain't no ruleys when you're drinkin trulys

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I will not drink the white claw, I will not drink it with a straw

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
drinking the truly with the gf. rarity drink the truly

Derpies

by sebmojo
It's just the law, things are chill with a claw. Forums posters embrace anarchy and are unruly when they are sipping on truly.

more falafel please

forums poster

a poster on whiskey is mighty frisky
a poster on beer is a beer engineer

Escape From Noise

more falafel please posted:

Who's Doctor Worm?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

a poster on wine is better than fine

Ass-penny

A poster on tequila isn't watching Ally McBeal, ya.

Areola Grande

good morning how r u I'm doctor worm :can:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

more falafel please

forums poster

white claw is honestly fine. it tastes kinda like lacroix with vodka in it which is basically what it is. pretty refreshing on a hot day. probably never gonna be a go-to, but it's better than any of the previous alcopop trends (Smirnoff ice, hard root beer, zima)

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

white claw is honestly fine

I refuse to believe this Trashed Crew propaganda

more falafel please

forums poster

remember that it started with GaG eat the tacos and tacos are really good

I'll translate for the uk in case you've only had tacos at a camden town market stand: a taco is like a mini doner, but different, and you eat 3 or 4 of them at least

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Tacos are good tho

Escape From Noise

White Claw is from the UK BTW

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Yeah there's a lot we have to answer for

Twenty Four

white claw is honestly fine. it tastes kinda like lacroix with vodka in it which is basically what it is. pretty refreshing on a hot day. probably never gonna be a go-to, but it's better than any of the previous alcopop trends (Smirnoff ice, hard root beer, zima)

Yeah I've had a couple White claws or similar and they were pretty inoffensive I guess. I'm sure some flavors are worse then others, and yeah it wouldn't be something I would usually choose but I wouldn't turn one down.

I think the biggest stigma about them around here, still sort of now but especially back when bars were unregulated, is they got a reputation as a drink for young girls. Like either the stuff underage girls would get their friends to buy them or girls, say under 25 or so, would get at the bar.

So just like more falafel please said about previous drinks having the same reputation (smirnoff ice, zima, etc) it quickly became pretty common to see people giving odd looks or have some friends give someone poo poo if whoever drinking one didn't fall into the "young girl" demographic ordering them at the bar.

With that said I haven't been feeling well the past few days and totally wish my stomach felt good enough to drink some white claws if that was an option other then "feel like garbage and don't drink".

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Drink whatever you want to drink imo whether its an ale so brown its clumpy or pink cocktail with a pineapple straw

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

White Claw is basically piss but mango piss, so

Twenty Four

I really just wish I could stomach some whiskey and beer right now, but, not in the cards the past few nights.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Yeah, I haven't been able to drink for a couple of days, my tum is angry about anything that isn't ginger ale since Friday. Small price to pay for the stab.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I really want a dang imperial tho

Escape From Noise

Having a Yebisu STRAIGHT FROM THE FREEZER!

Escape From Noise

Before I move I need to buy a beer from this vending machine near my apartment. It even checks ID!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Man, I thought vending machines were cool. Won't even sell beer to the underage, smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller

You rang?
A poster? CHeck
on whiskey? cheCK
A beer engineer? (I don't mix my engineering with trashing)
on beer? celiac disease sez no.

Did somebody say wine and weed? OK!

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk