Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Trabisnikof posted:

Remember, the majority of people in American jails today are currently considered "innocent" under the law.

Demon nation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Trabisnikof posted:

you're thinking about it backwards. it isn't that they went through the trouble, its that it is easier to get biden in front of the greenscreen than get him out walking around in front of reporters who might ask the wrong question. so someone thinks they *have to do something* and decide "throw the boss in front of the green screen" is a fast simple controllable solution. making the nerds do the editing is the easiest part of all of it after all.

(i dont actually think the video is faked, the hill, as lovely as a rag as it is, isnt that dumb...but that doesn't matter. the neoliberals crushed our shared reality so fuckers this is the consequences now, the video is fake if we say it is fake. just like the economy is good because neolibs say it is.)

I think it's far more likely (as in what they're doing) is that the democrats have so much contempt for people that they're going to let biden's pudding brained rear end shamble out to mumble some poo poo about corn pop and then tell everyone "he's doing great. best president ever. $2k checks are on their way to everyone"

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Trabisnikof posted:

Remember, the majority of people in American jails today are currently considered "innocent" under the law.

i never knew that. holy poo poo.

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back

Pobrecito posted:

pre-trial inmates incarcerated for more than four years

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

The Pussy Boss posted:

yeah its 74% of jail population and ~20% of the incarcerated population is still considered innocent under the law

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Organ Fiend posted:

Lmfao at everyone ITT wrapping their brain in knots trying to avoid the fact that the Biden mic video is obviously faked.

i appreciate the tactic of being a called a conspiracy nut for the epstein stuff then later the consolidation around biden when it was obvious that the party was trying their hardest to sink bernie and that was their only goal

now a sequence skip video has emerged from speedrunner joe biden and people are like "bruh he's inbounds"

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Lansdowne posted:

look, fat, joe biden has a long history of being honest when it comes to penetration

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
he's no LBJ, but he is backwards long jumping

AnemicChipmunk
Oct 23, 2012

WHAT'S HAPPENING?!

WHERE AM I?!

HELP ME!!!!

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

The Pussy Boss posted:

Yeah jails mostly hold ppl pretrial, the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing means that by definition every pretrial person is innocent and should be treated as such but that's apparently a minor detail. Other minor details include speedy trials and humane conditions. Don't worry though if you can afford bail you can pay for the luxury of not being subjected to crimes against humanity.

:d2a:

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Organ Fiend posted:

Lmfao at everyone ITT wrapping their brain in knots trying to avoid the fact that the Biden mic video is obviously faked.

Get ur brain checked friend

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Phone posted:

he's no LBJ, but he is backwards long jumping

Biden boards the helicopter in 1.5 A presses!

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

waiting for the biden ai patch to fix his broken scripting

guess the 1400 thing was due to a floating point error should also get that looked at

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

i am just in awe over bidens amazing and full head of hair

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

MonsieurChoc posted:

Demon nation.

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

Trabisnikof posted:

you're thinking about it backwards. it isn't that they went through the trouble, its that it is easier to get biden in front of the greenscreen than get him out walking around in front of reporters who might ask the wrong question. so someone thinks they *have to do something* and decide "throw the boss in front of the green screen" is a fast simple controllable solution. making the nerds do the editing is the easiest part of all of it after all.

(i dont actually think the video is faked, the hill, as lovely as a rag as it is, isnt that dumb...but that doesn't matter. the neoliberals crushed our shared reality so fuckers this is the consequences now, the video is fake if we say it is fake. just like the economy is good because neolibs say it is.)

yeah when i first saw the video i thought it was just highlighting his feeble old man walk to remind us we live in a gerontocracy. i don't think it's fake but i can see why people would, sleepy joe looks like he's going to get knocked over by the idling helicopter blades.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

hobbesmaster posted:

Biden boards the helicopter in 1.5 A presses!
listen here jack, you can't have half an A press

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
the questions raised by that video go way beyond 'real or fake?'

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

boo boo bear posted:

"Boring or extremely boring?"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
now listen jack youre probably wondering how its possible to do half an a-press

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Cpt_Obvious posted:

what am I looking for up top?

Besides his melted brain.

The top of his head is missing

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Editing in microphones to make the president look competent is loving hilarious.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Editing in microphones to make the president look competent is loving hilarious.

It is! Let's enjoy it for its own sake imo.

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

boo boo bear posted:

Lol, here's a question.

How loving bad is Biden's condition if they had to fake/doctor/edit this video?

They couldn't stage a normal-rear end shot of him walking from the white house, taking a few questions (that he could have been told about beforehand!), and then walking to the chopper. Can he not walk? Can he not remember two short, bullshit answers to two questions? We know the media is completely friendly/allied with the Biden admin, so they surely could have made sure what the questions would be. Seriously how bad is it that they had to gently caress around with such a minor, innocuous, short press meeting?

Here's another question.

What do you want to bet that the press conference he gives on the 25th will be virtual/remote?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
i'm coming 'round to the idea that it's not biden that's fake in that video, but the press presence.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Cpt_Obvious posted:

The video was originally him talking to stray dogs, they had to add the press

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title
I bet Kamala looks so loving happy in her recent pictures because she knows she's gonna be president soon.

lol

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
now we know why Biden started his campaign by saying "I ain't dead and I'm not gunna die." he uploaded his consciousness to a computer and is our first ghost in the shell president.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Organ Fiend posted:

Here's another question.

What do you want to bet that the press conference he gives on the 25th will be virtual/remote?

based on the primary and how much lead time they're giving it I'd imagine it'll be in-person if at all possible, they seem to have a workable combination of uppers if he only needs to do occasional command performances

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Finally got this fixed, but I love that questioning the health of a guy whi rarely it's seem in public is now a Republican conspiracy everything is fine, forget about exploding eyeballs and blue frequently he forgets the names if people he works with regularly

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

House Of Cards is a TV show about a politician who manages to become president without a single vote being cast for him; he is implicitly understood to be a villain. The show was discontinued when the actor playing him was revealed to be a pedophile. But that's neither here nor there.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

KomradeX posted:

Finally got this fixed, but I love that questioning the health of a guy whi rarely it's seem in public is now a Republican conspiracy everything is fine, forget about exploding eyeballs and blue frequently he forgets the names if people he works with regularly

Here is a single boring-rear end observation with no new insight or information whatsoever

signed seth abramson

@sethabramson

Posted by:
SethAbramson

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Tricky D posted:

i'm coming 'round to the idea that it's not biden that's fake in that video, but the press presence.

lmao biden answering phantom press questions on the tarmac to a confused audience of a stray dog and a couple of crows

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Manager Hoyden posted:

Here is a single boring-rear end observation with no new insight or information whatsoever

signed seth abramson

@sethabramson

Posted by:
SethAbramson

~~being liberal~~

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Excelzior posted:

lmao biden answering phantom press questions on the tarmac to a confused audience of a stray dog and a couple of crows

and needing several takes to get something presentable

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

loquacius posted:

House Of Cards is a TV show about a politician who manages to become president without a single vote being cast for him; he is implicitly understood to be a villain. The show was discontinued when the actor playing him was revealed to be a pedophile. But that's neither here nor there.

I hear he's keeping busy moderating a discussion forum these days

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Free vim fuego and Larry parrish

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
I've been non-stop cackling for 4 hours about faking microphones to look like a normal country

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

really queer Christmas posted:

Free vim fuego and Larry parrish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Pobrecito posted: