Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Azathoth posted:

Was that ever actually confirmed or were people just saying poo poo?

If it happened to you, would you confirm that you were caught masturbating in a library?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

HOO HOO HA HEEH HEEH Gray

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

duz posted:

If it happened to you, would you confirm that you were caught masturbating in a library?

was more thinking someone found a police report or something

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

It’s real

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

I'm glad you started tweeting memes again :)

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I hate ISF with a passion , a few years ago they claimed they were going to run candidates in local Irish elections because a lot of the followers were younger Irish people like myself, fed up with how our country is run by and for the extremely rich landlord class. They had a massive number of people sign up to support their cause and then when push came to shove they chickened out and said “lol we were just joking”. gently caress them. It was the first time in years I’ve seen a massive swell of young people interested in politics here and they just pissed all over what could have been a good thing. I loving HATE ISF

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I hate ISF with a passion , a few years ago they claimed they were going to run candidates in local Irish elections because a lot of the followers were younger Irish people like myself, fed up with how our country is run by and for the extremely rich landlord class. They had a massive number of people sign up to support their cause and then when push came to shove they chickened out and said “lol we were just joking”. gently caress them. It was the first time in years I’ve seen a massive swell of young people interested in politics here and they just pissed all over what could have been a good thing. I loving HATE ISF

is this real because I would vote for Simpsons memes

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Necrothatcher posted:

is this real because I would vote for Simpsons memes

100% real. They made a big deal about how they were gonna run for local elections. They set up a website and had loads of people signing up.
I guess that’s what happens when your page is run by a guy who masturbated in a college library.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Cowards :argh:

they wouldn't even have to do anything themselves! they could go through with the irish simpsons fans fans and find people who seemed to not be complete morons and run them!

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Empty Sandwich posted:

[annoyed grunt]rian Gray

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

faith and beD'ohrah

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Bobstar posted:

"Tins" replied Aunt LordPipesSaveLives

I appreciate this response

Also

St-patrick.jpg

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

SeanBeansShako posted:

That meme creator has never seen or drunk a glass of Guiness in their life.

It's actually just a pint glass full of whisky.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Empty Sandwich posted:

[annoyed grunt]rian Gray

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

It's a shitposting group dude. Electoral organizing is hard work, it's not exactly surprising they failed, having been new at doing it.

Though I think at least one woman did get elected at least partially based on her ISF background.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.

DrBouvenstein posted:

It's actually just a pint glass full of whisky.

Fair enough, but the low hanging fruit would still be more funny to me.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

PittTheElder posted:

It's a shitposting group dude. Electoral organizing is hard work, it's not exactly surprising they failed, having been new at doing it.

They make such a big deal about being politically aware, got all this support and then wussed out when it got tricky. Instead of owning up, they said “I can’t believe any of you thought we were serious”
gently caress them.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

PittTheElder posted:

Though I think at least one woman did get elected at least partially based on her ISF background.

Does the ISF have a militant wing?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The Provisional ISF

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Cacator posted:

Does the ISF have a militant wing?

Ireland Futurama Fans

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NyEZtCLRfw0 the meme shitposting twitter account didn't follow through on it's political aspirations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Too busy masturbating in libraries.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

As a fellow Irish, lol.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

wait, can't you guys just join the IRA or whatever? That's what I would do, rather than vote for a meme page

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

B'ooh

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
I was saying "B'hoo".

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

frankenfreak posted:

I was saying "B'hoo".

victorian gentleman tipping his hat to a passing lady while sobbing uncontrollably

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6RWiVRwoE8

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
I must be drunk! Four Kirks!

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007
You know those memes that are like, double memes?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

frankenfreak posted:

I must be drunk! Four Kirks!

Sure hope someone got fired for that blunder

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

I don’t believe this will be a problem.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

e.pilot posted:

:thejoke:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42GaHU4txpc&t=10s

Hihohe fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Mar 18, 2021

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

e.pilot posted:

the next line is apu saying "you know, it's never come up." what are you people even doing in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

I really hope this hasn't been done already

Wachter fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Mar 18, 2021