Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Trabisnikof posted:

this is a slow motion video that ends with biden going back, and to the left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
oh brother

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-cyber-idUSKBN2B91JO

lmao

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

how many of those are in the same tweets I wonder

ie people primarily being mad at Bernie that HRC failed

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

this is for the 2020 meddling. and not,you know, the 2016 meddling that mueller indicted members of the russian military over

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

like okay let's say that grey mic IS behind him somehow. How loving big is it?! Has to be the size of a traffic light for this perspective to make any sense
lol why even edit it in??

lol why am I even bothering none of that video makes any sense

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

https://twitter.com/fOrGiVeNcHy/status/1278439031404191744?s=19

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
I'm not going to read 10 pages,what's the Biden mic conspiracy,and yes I'm already all in on it and I believe it, and also what is it

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

https://people.com/style/hillary-clinton-was-inspired-by-dolly-partons-cold-shoulder-vaccine-shirt/

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article249856403.html

E -

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

LGD posted:

based on the primary and how much lead time they're giving it I'd imagine it'll be in-person if at all possible, they seem to have a workable combination of uppers if he only needs to do occasional command performances

I mean, that's what I thought too before the mic video. If his condition is so bad that they need to fake/edit that ... well are we at a point where the uppers will even work?

My guess is a virtual/zoom call press conference so they can have an actor answering questions, and then just deep-fake Biden's face/voice over the actor.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Tzen posted:

like okay let's say that grey mic IS behind him somehow. How loving big is it?! Has to be the size of a traffic light for this perspective to make any sense
lol why even edit it in??

lol why am I even bothering none of that video makes any sense

the second perspective pretty clearly shows it's a bigass boom mic just behind him

why are people having such a hard time figuring this out

Organ Fiend posted:

I mean, that's what I thought too before the mic video. If his condition is so bad that they need to fake/edit that ... well are we at a point where the uppers will even work?

My guess is a virtual/zoom call press conference so they can have an actor answering questions, and then just deep-fake Biden's face/voice over the actor.

lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/ashtonpittman/status/1372100792535154693

a lot of people: "what? why :confused:"

https://twitter.com/ashtonpittman/status/1372235893877178379

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

sleep with the vicious posted:

I'm not going to read 10 pages,what's the Biden mic conspiracy,and yes I'm already all in on it and I believe it, and also what is it

biden drew a triangle and it broke the matrix, it's as weird and wild as you want it to be.

if he's capable of mayhem like this, then not releasing the clock video makes a lot of sense, imo.

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Justin Tyme posted:

the second perspective pretty clearly shows it's a bigass boom mic just behind him

why are people having such a hard time figuring this out

Do you have trouble with perspective or navigating three dimensional spaces?

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1372161862830264323?s=20

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

lol

Neera's revenge

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

Probably very unlikely, but I'll call it, gently caress it.

Biden is stepping down on the 25th.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Justin Credible posted:

"Tulsi Gabbard got more electoral votes than the president" would be so much fun to say.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Biden is eternal

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

biden will run again in 2024

kristi noem will be president in 2025

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

I think Biden is still alive and will run for president again in 2024

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

now listen jack youre probably wondering how its possible to do half an a-press

y'all never heard of negative edge?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

fuckin lol neera salting the earth behind her trying to piss of the youths (bernie demo)

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Justin Credible posted:

I think if Biden steps down voluntarily before his term ends then Trump should get it

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Justin Credible posted:

Biden's getting 25th'd on the 25th

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

"From hell's heart, I stab at thee. For hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee"

-Neera Tanden, probably

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Look at how not-owned she is you guys.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

gradenko_2000 posted:

she went from medicare 4 all to FREE COBRA PREMIUMS

terrible

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

there are still neera stans in those replies

why are there still neera stans

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
kremlin switched the dial from bernie to neera, obv.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

quote:

The Biden administration has yet to nominate a permanent replacement to lead the Office of Federal Student Aid, though several news outlets reported earlier this month that Abigail Seldin, a former executive at a debt collection company that fought the discharge of student loans in bankruptcy, was under consideration.

I...of course. OF loving COURSE.

I shall become...I dunno...either the Mad Hatter or the puppet guy.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Turning the government into a debt collection agency... but progressively

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lol

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

I'm not an expert, but 85% seems like a phenomenally low approval rating for a dog

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Biden draw a clock challenge

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Blockade posted:

Why is Kamala the one doing this and not Biden?

https://twitter.com/VP/status/1370164576222912513

Grooming--and not the kind that Biden did with young daughters of cabinet appointees.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Asproigerosis posted:

The idea that someone was on COBRA for the past year after being covid fired is insane. COBRA is the most disgusting capitalist product ever made. Hey we fired you, but we grant you the privilege of still having access to the health care plan we negotiated with some insurance company. Except you don't get to benefit from the company payment into the plan, so you get to pay the arbitrary full cost of the plan. Enjoy your $1000/month plan!

I am absolutely convinced the point of COBRA is to de-abstract the value of your healthcare plan so you value it in place of salary in future jobs

The prices aren't even in line with private health insurance, they're complete nonsense

Willa Rogers posted:

Grooming--and not the kind that Biden did with young daughters of cabinet appointees.

Assuming for a moment the Dems aren't just trying to lose forever, planning for the three term president they could potentially get out of this situation seems like the smart thing to do :shrug:

Of course, if Kamala was the kind of person who could inherit the presidency and then get re-elected twice, she probably would have won her primary

Mirthless has issued a correction as of 22:04 on Mar 17, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
more women debt collectors

too lazy to add the clapping hands, insert them mentally yourself