Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Arpaio got a pardon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VileLL
Oct 3, 2015

zz top, bone thugs n harmony, and chris jericho caused one of the single biggest superspreader events of the pandemic, killing thousands across the country

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

paul_soccer12 posted:

Arpaio got a pardon

he also didn't understand that it was an admission of guilt

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Smash mouth spread the corona

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Cenk Uygur getting into a "fight" with Alex Jones and Roger Stone at the RNC. Wish that had escalated. Cenk is a turd but hes pretty much entirely responsible for me being interested in politics at all and I really wanted to see him punch Alex Jones.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Skulk Hogan posted:

Cenk Uygur getting into a "fight" with Alex Jones and Roger Stone at the RNC. Wish that had escalated. Cenk is a turd but hes pretty much entirely responsible for me being interested in politics at all and I really wanted to see him punch Alex Jones.

Bernie Sanders endorsed Cenk Uygur.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Feldegast42 posted:

Look forward, not backward

We tortured some folks.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Mitt Romney singing who let the dogs out

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

bedpan posted:

cenkgazi status: not gone away

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

Mitt Romney singing who let the dogs out

Lemon. Wet. Good.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

i thought Daniel Pearl kinda looked like Bob Saget

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

bedpan posted:

I think that was the first moment i realized Bernie was gonna gently caress it up

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

VileLL posted:

zz top, bone thugs n harmony, and chris jericho caused one of the single biggest superspreader events of the pandemic, killing thousands across the country

Dear Mr. Ouija, will I die of murder, bloody mo-murda?

C... o... v... i.... Hmmmm....

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Skulk Hogan posted:

armenian genocide denier viciously assaults humble water salesman

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Cenk pushed for bernie but got mad when his studio started to unionize

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Cenk and Alex both have that same kind of fireplug physique, it would be a trip to see them go toe to toe. battle of the stout uncles.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Tesseraction posted:

Lemon. Wet. Good.
where the trees are just the right height

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Tesseraction posted:

Also the invasion of Afghanistan turned out to be rather pointless as OBL was in Pakistan.

*24hr coverage of tora bora intensifies to drown you out*

oooh pretty daisy cutter bomb footage!

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
trump said he didnt want to skip the 100-year anniversary of ww1 ending but the secret service told him he wasnt allowed to go and it had nothing to do with his hair potentially getting wet in the rain

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
barack obama cowardly ordered a predator drone strike on a 16 year old american citizen who wasnt charged with any crimes and then a little bit later he made a joke that he would kill one of the jonas brothers with a predator drone if they flirted with his Malia, in the imperial caretaker equivalent of those Any Boy Who Wants to gently caress My Daughter Better Get Ready For Me To Suck Their Dick First psychosexual daughter lusting dad shirts

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

also that iirc when the bomb hit the kid he was at a cafe and at least 3 civilians died?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

VileLL posted:

I'll see u at the crossroads
Cause u got the roney

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

paul_soccer12 posted:

trump said he didnt want to skip the 100-year anniversary of ww1 ending but the secret service told him he wasnt allowed to go and it had nothing to do with his hair potentially getting wet in the rain

Trump announced that he "did not have a series of a mini strokes" when no one, no one at all, had said that he had a series of mini strokes (He did have a series of strokes, he made up that they were "mini" because he likes to minimize things)

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Vim Fuego posted:

Trump announced that he "did not have a series of a mini strokes" when no one, no one at all, had said that he had a series of mini strokes (He did have a series of strokes, he made up that they were "mini" because he likes to minimize things)

My absolute favorite ever trump moment was sharpie-gate because it was so loving stupid and petty and at some point it became impossible to tell if trump was doubling down refusing to be wrong or if he was just loving with the press

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

it's him refusing to be wrong

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Remember when he interrupted a meeting because he thought the line from Apocalypse Now was "I love the smell of Agent Orange in the morning" and went around the room person by person looking for someone to agree with him but none of them did so he asked literally everyone in the room but no-one agreed.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Vim Fuego posted:

lmao i forgot about that

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Tesseraction posted:

Remember when he interrupted a meeting because he thought the line from Apocalypse Now was "I love the smell of Agent Orange in the morning" and went around the room person by person looking for someone to agree with him but none of them did so he asked literally everyone in the room but no-one agreed.

ah the raisin cain presser

i still dont fully understand whatever that was about

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Tesseraction posted:

it's him refusing to be wrong

Maybe. He was stupid and petty enough. But all the breathless press were also stupid and petty enough to not pick up on it if he was loving with him. That’s why I love it so much. Just stupid petty idiots as far as the eye could see

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

HashtagGirlboss posted:

My absolute favorite ever trump moment was sharpie-gate because it was so loving stupid and petty and at some point it became impossible to tell if trump was doubling down refusing to be wrong or if he was just loving with the press

Weird because for me this isn't even in the top ten thousand. Once you understand how his brain works it's like oh yeah, I totally understand why he fuckin did that lol

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Infrastructure week.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Maybe. He was stupid and petty enough. But all the breathless press were also stupid and petty enough to not pick up on it if he was loving with him. That’s why I love it so much. Just stupid petty idiots as far as the eye could see

one of the funniest things since biden took over is the press just desperately TRYING to have the biden admin be as chaotic and dumb and backstabbing and are SO loving MAD that the democrats are decorumous boring wankers and not pants-on-head psychopathic hogs

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Tesseraction posted:

one of the funniest things since biden took over is the press just desperately TRYING to have the biden admin be as chaotic and dumb and backstabbing and are SO loving MAD that the democrats are decorumous boring wankers and not pants-on-head psychopathic hogs

Lmao what?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I tried to find the articles but searching the terms just brings up hunter biden laptop poo poo,

the gist of it is that the media was so used to daily leaks from white house aides and hourly scandals that when Biden took office there was a real sense of loss amongst the press pool and other media types because suddenly the news cycle stopped being a minute-by-minute chaos vortex

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Tesseraction posted:

I tried to find the articles but searching the terms just brings up hunter biden laptop poo poo,

the gist of it is that the media was so used to daily leaks from white house aides and hourly scandals that when Biden took office there was a real sense of loss amongst the press pool and other media types because suddenly the news cycle stopped being a minute-by-minute chaos vortex

Maybe the right wing press, but the rest of them happily switched over to uncritically carrying water like good little stenographers

Also I don’t apologize for a second for my sloppy mixed metaphors

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

paul_soccer12 posted:

Arpaio got a pardon

made sense that trump would pardon his fellow OG birther

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

I'll see u at the crossroads
Cause u got the roney

and i'm gonna mist everybody
and i'm gonna mist everybody

/sneezes

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Tesseraction posted:

trump told them they would miss him and he was right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Maybe the right wing press, but the rest of them happily switched over to uncritically carrying water like good little stenographers

Also I don’t apologize for a second for my sloppy mixed metaphors

nah centrist press were doing the same although they've mostly given up and started reporting on trump-in-exile to satiate their need for content

like don't get me wrong I'm not saying they wanted to be anti-Biden, I'm saying they wanted The Content like they got for four years and that Biden is too (comparatively) boring