Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

still unclear as to the nature of eggs

1) yolk
2) albumin
C) she'll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
It's pretty amazing that a bird generates and poops out an egg and inside is another tiny bird.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The universe really is fundamentally fractal

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G0stojwYjI

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Charles posted:

It's pretty amazing that a bird generates and poops out an egg and inside is another tiny bird.

I've cracked a lot of eggs in my day and ain't no birds in there.

I've seen turtles hatch though. Are birds stealing herp valour?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

El_Elegante posted:

Can you share the title of this book? I’m fascinated by the premise

You know what, you called my bluff. There is no exhaustive book about the history of breakfast and there certainly aren't multiple egg chapters. I'm sorry to have mislead you on this.

I'm sorry to everyone.

Treguna Mekoides
Jun 17, 2008

A witch is always a lady except when circumstances dictate otherwise.
Speaking of eggs and breakfast... Does anyone have any of the old BritishBornAndBred photoshops? Care to share favorites? I was reminded of them in the Yikesaroo thread, and it's chronicled in SAclopedia, but goddamn if I can't seem to find them, even with archives.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Treguna Mekoides posted:

Speaking of eggs and breakfast... Does anyone have any of the old BritishBornAndBred photoshops? Care to share favorites? I was reminded of them in the Yikesaroo thread, and it's chronicled in SAclopedia, but goddamn if I can't seem to find them, even with archives.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

What's with that 'Holy Shiiiiit! PISSSS' thing?

Is it just an exclamation, or is there a story behind it?

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://youtu.be/vUz9xCTOPRw

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

StratGoatCom posted:

What's with that 'Holy Shiiiiit! PISSSS' thing?

Is it just an exclamation, or is there a story behind it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUz9xCTOPRw
e:f,b

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUz9xCTOPRw

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
That's a holy poo poo piss moment alright.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Solice Kirsk posted:

You know what, you called my bluff. There is no exhaustive book about the history of breakfast and there certainly aren't multiple egg chapters. I'm sorry to have mislead you on this.

I'm sorry to everyone.

im going to bite you on the face

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

El_Elegante posted:

I found an article about breakfast, perhaps it will make you feel happier?

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/06/breakfast-the-most-contentious-meal-of-the-day/487220/

e: there is also a book called Breakfast: A History by Heather Arndt Anderson but I can't confirm egg content

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Solice Kirsk posted:

There is no exhaustive book about the history of breakfast and there certainly aren't multiple egg chapters.

What the gently caress are writers even up to

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

El_Elegante posted:

I'm not made of eggs you goof!

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

eggs are badass

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm not made of eggs you goeuf!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

sebmojo posted:

eggs are badass

You ain't kiddin'!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Charles posted:

i saw this weird video once where there was a broken open egg but somehow if you do some poo poo to it the bird (chicken in this case) can still like grow in it and u could watch the chicken like congeal from egg goop into a chicken in time lapse it was hosed up but pretty cool i guess =D

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

HopperUK posted:

I found an article about breakfast, perhaps it will make you feel happier?

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/06/breakfast-the-most-contentious-meal-of-the-day/487220/

e: there is also a book called Breakfast: A History by Heather Arndt Anderson but I can't confirm egg content

I recently read a book called Three Squares: The Invention of the American Meal; the title gives away the limitation of its scope, but I really enjoyed it.

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas

Pastry of the Year posted:

I recently read a book called Three Squares: The Invention of the American Meal; the title gives away the limitation of its scope, but I really enjoyed it.

Fourth-meal erasure.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Smythe posted:

i saw this weird video once where there was a broken open egg but somehow if you do some poo poo to it the bird (chicken in this case) can still like grow in it and u could watch the chicken like congeal from egg goop into a chicken in time lapse it was hosed up but pretty cool i guess =D

I did this in my graduate developmental biology course and lab. It was very cool!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Pragmatica posted:

I did this in my graduate developmental biology course and lab. It was very cool!

hosed up

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
The holy poo poo piss song was playing in this Applebee’s I’m parked next to, right when I scrolled those posts. :piss:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Holy poo poo. Breadsticksssss

Edit: wait that's olive garden

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mDNWJRxg-I

here's a video of the chicken embryo thing

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I have a hard time believing Applebees would spring for a burning car when a microwave will do.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pretty damning evidence that the egg came before the chicken.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

How Wonderful! posted:

Fourth-meal erasure.

How dare they abolish second breakfast.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Pragmatica posted:

Dr. Hengele

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Tenkaris posted:

The holy poo poo piss song was playing in this Applebee’s I’m parked next to, right when I scrolled those posts. :piss:

That's part of the regular song rotation played on the radio station at work. It's so hard not to say :piss: out loud.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Pragmatica posted:

Mods grew...

a chicken without an eggshell.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

https://twitter.com/buitengebieden_/status/1372110191341211648

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I love having chickens because they scream at me every morning to tell me that squeezed out their daily allowance of calcium through their vagina-butthole and then I scramble up that product if it doesn't have any chicken poo poo on it and eat it for my first meal of the day

Here is a picture of them being visited at night by a chicken demon

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
My chicken is screaming. Is it being eaten by a coyote or laying an egg? Some mysteries can never be solved.

E: why do my chickens keep disappearing after laying eggs?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
The best part is you don't even have to worry about that, you just get a larger, angrier louder version of it that constantly tries to gently caress the others and sometimes you get new chickens somehow

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Elviscat posted:

My chicken is screaming. Is it being eaten by a coyote or laying an egg? Some mysteries can never be solved.

E: why do my chickens keep disappearing after laying eggs?

maternity leave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
bird making a slide whistle noise every time i post