Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Kevin's right about the Monty Hall problem, btw. :colbert:

Do I have to teach any of you 7th grade statistics?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Was it Marilyn vos Savant who got over a thousand letters, including from math phDs, telling her she was wrong when she wrote that Kevin's answer was the right one?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

HookShot posted:

Was it Marilyn vos Savant who got over a thousand letters, including from math phDs, telling her she was wrong when she wrote that Kevin's answer was the right one?

lmao what a goldmine to learn about https://priceonomics.com/the-time-everyone-corrected-the-worlds-smartest/

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:
There is no episode of B99 that exceeded this moment

https://vimeo.com/281101374

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

pwn posted:

Idk man it's a close call
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlBYdiXdUa8

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

pwn posted:

Probably my favourite single episode in the series!

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Maxwell Lord posted:

Chicky chicky parm parm

Long rear end rice

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I'm partial to the very, very long pause after "Wiest infection".

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I'm partial to the very, very long pause after "Wiest infection".

It's like Yea-

SMASH CUT TO CREDITS

Huego
Mar 12, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Watching season 4 now and Skyfire Cycle episode is in my running for one of the best of the series. Everything with Jake and Terry at the convention and the way Terry freaks out about Skyfire, Gina and Boyle and the Council of the Cousins, the argument between Holt and Kevin about the monty hall problem (BONE!?) The only thing it's maybe missing is Cheddar but everything that is there is amazing.

Oh man I so agree. I catch myself quoting Terry's "He pulls. He puuuuulllllsss" more often than I would ever have guessed.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I think my favourite episode is the Suicide Squad one. Just having CJ, the Vulture, and Wunch all together, with the insults and one liners flying around like crazy.

Especially the 'old leather chair' joke. Gets me every time.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Something I saw on Facebook posted:

NBC announced Thursday that the beloved police comedy starring Andy Samberg and Andre Braugher will premiere Aug. 12 at 8 p.m. ET/PT, with a second episode following at 8:30 p.m. It will finish its run in that pattern on successive Thursdays. This eighth and final season totals only 10 episodes, so in short, get the Nine-Nine while you can.

So that’s weird. 10 episodes left, showing 2 in a row for 5 weeks I guess.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRFDHqFiYoE

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
I hope they gracefully finish it, what with everything.

Also I either had no idea or completely forgot that b99 and new girl did a crossover episode :negative:

that's where this new meme is coming from:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
It was pretty underwhelming. Jake commandeers Jess's car, crashes it and I think that's about it. (Wasn't it the episode after he got out of prison and basically has a panic attack about sending the wrong guy to jail because of his PTSD?)

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

I hope they gracefully finish it, what with everything.

Also I either had no idea or completely forgot that b99 and new girl did a crossover episode :negative:

that's where this new meme is coming from:

Boy did I not think a meme from wild Green memes for ecological teens was going to show up in this thread.

BooDooBoo
Jul 14, 2005

That makes no sense to me at all.

https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/severancemdr.gif

Gaz-L posted:

It was pretty underwhelming. Jake commandeers Jess's car, crashes it and I think that's about it. (Wasn't it the episode after he got out of prison and basically has a panic attack about sending the wrong guy to jail because of his PTSD?)

The rest of the crossover was in the New Girl episode that was on after the B99 episode, Jess goes to the 99 and... there's a pretty great joke with Coach.

That's it, it's still underwhelming, but fun too!

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

HookShot posted:

Boy did I not think a meme from wild Green memes for ecological teens was going to show up in this thread.

The template itself has gotten around with other things like 'name 15 french kings' 'louis' and the like

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

The template itself has gotten around with other things like 'name 15 french kings' 'louis' and the like

Yeah, but the brassica one was one of the first ones I saw, and it was in that specific meme group.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

BooDooBoo posted:

The rest of the crossover was in the New Girl episode that was on after the B99 episode, Jess goes to the 99 and... there's a pretty great joke with Coach.

That's it, it's still underwhelming, but fun too!

Wasn’t there a bit where Boyle, Nick and Winston try busking or something?

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
Nick and Winston attempt to busk (catastrophically) while Boyle and Nikolaj look on.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Nikolaj

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Nikolaj

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

it's in the mighty hands of steel
Fun Shoe
I don't think either of you is ever going to get it right.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

I feel like I’m saying it.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.
https://twitter.com/CultureCrave/status/1420781139556323328

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
We need a surprise Psych crossover for the final season

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Azhais posted:

We need a surprise Psych crossover for the final season

"We're new to the big apple but you may have heard of me and my sidekick here; I'm Flannigan T. Rustle and this is Inspector Tap Shoes."

"No I'm not, Sean, I get to have the cool name this time."

*The pair bicker as Andre Braugher looks on in obvious displeasure*

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Fun Shoe

Doctor Nutt posted:

"We're new to the big apple but you may have heard of me and my sidekick here; I'm Flannigan T. Rustle and this is Inspector Tap Shoes."

"No I'm not, Sean, I get to have the cool name this time."

*The pair bicker as Andre Braugher looks on in obvious displeasure*

*Andre Braugher looks on in obvious displeasure as Andy Samberg watches in rapt attention with a huge, open-mouthed, wide-eyed smile.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

tarlibone posted:

*Andre Braugher looks on in obvious displeasure as Andy Samberg watches in rapt attention with a huge, open-mouthed, wide-eyed smile.

Melissa Fumero locks eyes with Dule Hill, and exchanges a knowing look.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Serperoth posted:

Joe Lo Truglio locks eyes with Dule Hill, and pretends to exchange a knowing look. Melissa Fumero and Maggie Lawson both give a heavy sigh.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Fun Shoe
Spencer: "Hi, I'm psychic detective Shawn Spencer, and this is my partner, the original Black Russian, Nikolaj Nostrovia."

Guster: "Shawn--"

Peralta: "Did you say, Nikolaj?"

Spencer, Guster, & Boyle, simultaneously: "Nikolaj"

Spencer and Guster look at Boyle, confused.

Boyle: "It's my son's name. But nobody has ever gotten it right before. Do they ever say your name right?"

Guster stares daggers at Spencer, exasperated. "No, as a matter of fact, they never get my name right for some reason."

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
Lol this is making me want to see if there's any good fanfiction of psych and B99

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

I hope there is a heist episode.
Calling Scully/Hitchcock win.

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

happyhippy posted:

I hope there is a heist episode.
Calling Scully/Hitchcock win.

I'd love that. The heist item is a box from Wing Slutz so they just can't resist getting up and making sure they win it.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Either Hitchcock and Scully win, or no one wins.

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Either Hitchcock and Scully win, or no one wins.

Has Boyle won one yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
[b]BUNNIES ARE CUTE BUT DEADLY/b]

Ishamael posted:

Has Boyle won one yet?

No. Which means it will be even funnier when Scully and Hitchcock win