Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bedurndurn
Dec 4, 2008
Oh great now Goku's going to get cancelled because he was in blackface.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bedurndurn posted:

Oh great now Goku's going to get cancelled because he was in blackface.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK0mdWJOu_U

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDYJO-1IhN8

Makes me wonder if someone has made a GTA V mod where the cops only kill you if you're Franklin, otherwise they just try to arrest you.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

K8.0 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDYJO-1IhN8

Makes me wonder if someone has made a GTA V mod where the cops only kill you if you're Franklin, otherwise they just try to arrest you.

IIRC, in the beginning there was a rumor that Franklin received more heat out in cracker country in the vanilla game, but I doubt that was actually the case.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Rhymenoserous posted:

CoH raids weren’t mechanically interesting at all. In fact I’m going to go out on a limb here and say every single mmo that forwent the trinity had at best mediocre raid gameplay.

Variety is the spice of life. If you need immutable raid mechanics to hammer your gameplay into an "interesting" rote form instead of figuring out how to make your own fun with the dozens and dozens of variations open to a freeform approach, more power to you.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
Was this posted yet?

https://www.patreon.com/crusaderblade

https://gfycat.com/unrealisticadepteastrussiancoursinghounds

This mod for Crusader Kings III / Mount & Blade Bannerlord apparently lets you pick an ongoing fight from CK3, boots up Bannerlord, lets you fight the drat thing in person in that game and then hardcodes the results back in for CKIII.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

SplitSoul posted:

IIRC, in the beginning there was a rumor that Franklin received more heat out in cracker country in the vanilla game, but I doubt that was actually the case.

I believe Mafia 3 had different police reactions to the black main character depending on which part of fake-New Orleans he was in, both in their interactions on the street and in police response times to crimes and whatnot. Don't really think it amounted to much but it was there in the game.

Falcorum
Oct 21, 2010

Deltasquid posted:

Was this posted yet?

This mod for Crusader Kings III / Mount & Blade Bannerlord apparently lets you pick an ongoing fight from CK3, boots up Bannerlord, lets you fight the drat thing in person in that game and then hardcodes the results back in for CKIII.

The cynic in me is impressed at how quickly a patreon popped up for it.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Now I want a Total War: Crusader Kings mashup game.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Deltasquid posted:

Was this posted yet?

Man I have wanted this to be a thing for years. For Total War specifically but this is also very cool.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
It's the videogame equivalent of Risk Stratego

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Someone should make a game like chess boxing but with Hero Quest and sword fights.

SplitSoul posted:

Seeing the actual detail Rockstar actually do put in GTA5 and RDR2, I wouldn't be surprised if this is true.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAahBoEqgHQ

Randomly found it on youtube. Just waiting for elon musk to start drawing up the plans.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

OwlFancier posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAahBoEqgHQ

Randomly found it on youtube. Just waiting for elon musk to start drawing up the plans.

It involves multi-passenger vehicles, he ain't touching it.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

This will go great with one of the 5 different Belle Delphine companion mods. Or hell, all 5

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Leal posted:

This will go great with one of the 5 different Belle Delphine companion mods. Or hell, all 5

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
some of those are just pictures of anime girls blushing, these are bootleg ahegao shirts

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Bootlegao.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Schubalts posted:

Bootlegao.

:hmmno: and yet :hmmyes:

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I haven't looked at skyrim modding in a while and I was wondering what people might be adding to it these days.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
You know what makes a game feel immersive and lifelike? Women being better at magic than everyone else.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Yeah, I mean, you know how many women I've met in my life who were able to cast even just a basic fireball spell? None, that's how many. Just completely not believable.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

A surfing dog?! posted:

I haven't looked at skyrim modding in a while and I was wondering what people might be adding to it these days.

I just want to know why the "Living as a Girl" debuff has a 2 hour duration

Do you automatically become a man afterwards?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
In every young girl's life comes a time when she must spin a coccoon in which she will rest until the day she emerges a beautiful grown woman. Looks like you're due soon.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
You play as a wereman who only turns into a woman during full moons.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

living as a girl
you can help yourself with magic

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
I'm surprised they didn't give women archery bonuses, which seems a common trope. Because wielding a bow effectively doesn't require upper body strength or anything.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

I'm surprised they didn't give women archery bonuses, which seems a common trope. Because wielding a bow effectively doesn't require upper body strength or anything.

Nexus mods are coming from inside the thread!

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

In that mod, archery is explicitly the only type of physical combat that women don't get a penalty in.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

There should be a game where you can choose to be a woman with a bonus to archery, but it means your character doesn't have a right tit.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

It will probably come as a surprise to many, but women are actually pretty well-suited to archery. The type of upper body strength required apparently isn't the sort that the female body structure has issues with. In the sport of competive archery, female scores and distances are nearly indistinguishable from those of the men, which I learned about when I looked up the sport after I developed an interest in maybe getting into it. It's so close that a lot of people in the sport think there shouldn't even be separate competitions and rankings for the different sexes, because it's not really necessary from a performance standpoint.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Cardiovorax posted:

In every young girl's life comes a time when she must spin a coccoon in which she will rest until the day she emerges a beautiful grown woman. Looks like you're due soon.

I think I read a manga about that

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

archery is a form of ranged combat, and all ranged combat is unmanly due to the inherent cowardice of striking from a distance.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Ghostlight posted:

archery is a form of ranged combat, and all ranged combat is unmanly due to the inherent cowardice of striking from a distance.

Then why did men invent the gun?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

what makes you think men invented the gun

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

Perhaps guns are loud, obnoxious, and dirty enough to loop back around to being masculine? :v:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Skwirl posted:

Then why did men invent the gun?

Phallic

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Violently shooting a hot substance from the front opening of a long, stiff, hollow object is the kind of idea a man would come up with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
This page got loving cringe lol.

Ending it now.