Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

bio from the replies making fun of sirota:

🏳️‍🌈 LGBTQ Gaymer 🇪🇸 emo Furry. they/them. techie, Ubuntu 🐧 & Kali 🐉 user. 👹 AC Milan fan. Loves cats, especially Siamese! Social Democrat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

But what if this resulted in the prisoners using their Terror School martial arts to wreak havoc on US soil?

They would be all over the monkey bars at every playground. Terrible.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
sirota in phat pants! it's like you can hear fsol through the photo

how do you hate on that?

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

World War Mammories posted:

so did the virus mutate to be less capable of surviving in aerosols and nobody told me, or is this just nonsense

I think I know the answer just let me have this

someone put out a study that looked at whether a school website said "3 feet" or "6 feet" and discovered that school guidelines dont matter so now were just not gonna bother anymore

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

actionjackson posted:

I'm shocked Kerry was on a commercial airline, isn't his wife heir to the Heinz ketchup fortune?

Can't make planes out of ketchup. I'm sure they've tried.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

This country is a loving farce

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a Loving Dog posted:

bio from the replies making fun of sirota:

🏳️‍🌈 LGBTQ Gaymer 🇪🇸 emo Furry. they/them. techie, Ubuntu 🐧 & Kali 🐉 user. 👹 AC Milan fan. Loves cats, especially Siamese! Social Democrat

Lol

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

amazing that novel human coronavirus 2019 knows that biden won, and so is backing off

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

The cdc said eating boogers is healthy! We all love eating boogers now!

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
so it’s 3 feet with basic old as hell school type ventilation?

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

sonatinas posted:

so it’s 3 feet with basic old as hell school type ventilation?

we dont know, the study did not look at whether actually sitting 3ft vs 6ft apart is safer

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

so did the virus mutate to be less capable of surviving in aerosols and nobody told me, or is this just nonsense

I think I know the answer just let me have this

They were either lying before about its capability to survive in aerosols (and didn't care about the consequences of the lockdown) just to make things difficult for Trump, or they're lying now (and don't care about the consequences of an infection spike) just to make things easier for Biden.

Take your pick!

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

from watching television shows I’ve learned shutting the windows and turning up the heat to make the kids lethargic a standard technique for behavioral control in the US. maybe they even build the classrooms to be poorly ventilated on purpose. how wilI teachers handle “unruly” classrooms?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Fellatio del Toro posted:

someone put out a study that looked at whether a school website said "3 feet" or "6 feet" and discovered that school guidelines dont matter so now were just not gonna bother anymore

Organ Fiend posted:

They were either lying before about its capability to survive in aerosols (and didn't care about the consequences of the lockdown) just to make things difficult for Trump, or they're lying now (and don't care about the consequences of an infection spike) just to make things easier for Biden.

Take your pick!

i'm going to poo poo my pants to death

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
lmao ubuntu

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Organ Fiend posted:

Take your pick!

yea this loving rules, either way the CDC has ensured a major chunk of America will never trust it again and uh we also haven't actually fixed the pandemic so that'll be fun!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
'actually gently caress it, you can just spit in eachother's gobs and it'll actually make you stronger.' ~ the CDC in time for midterms.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

i'm going to poo poo my pants to death

Easier ways to kill a pair of pants

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

A few weeks ago "6 feet was never enough, significantly more is needed."

Today "Actually 3 feet should be good!"

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

sexpig by night posted:

yea this loving rules, either way the CDC has ensured a major chunk of America will never trust it again and uh we also haven't actually fixed the pandemic so that'll be fun!

Always remember that whenever anyone tries to represent scientists as apolitical bastions of pure intellect and truth, they are either lying to you or have been lied to.

Source: a scientist that works with scientists (some of which are actually working on COVID genomics!).

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

sullat posted:

Can't make planes out of ketchup. I'm sure they've tried.

can you make ketchup out of planes tho

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Organ Fiend posted:

Always remember that whenever anyone tries to represent scientists as apolitical bastions of pure intellect and truth, they are either lying to you or have been lied to.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

You guys are all forgetting that we voted covid out in November!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
I votid
for COVID

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

You guys are all forgetting that we voted covid out in November!

and kids can't spread it or get it anyway.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

bedpan posted:

and kids can't spread it or get it anyway.

what do they mean by "kid"?

I have a 17 yo nephew that got it lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

a Loving Dog posted:

techie, Ubuntu 🐧 & Kali 🐉 user.

careful folks we've got a hacker on our hands

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

spacemang_spliff posted:

you must be mistaken, the science says that kids cannot get it

you can only get covid if you've gotten a high school diploma, this is the science

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

hahahaha jesus christ we're loving doomed

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

im sorry but the science says otherwise

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Raiad posted:

you must be mistaken, the science says that kids cannot get it

you can only get covid if you've gotten a high school diploma, this is the science

socially distanced, of course!!!

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title
As a scientist, the only way forward is the immortal science of Marxist Leninism.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
remember when they lost their poo poo celebrating a study from rural Montana showing that if you kept classes at like 5 students per teacher it was safe, as if there's ANY urban public school system that can do that

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

shirts and skins posted:

https://twitter.com/chayesmatthew/status/1372562856315600900?s=19

BDB rules, has any recent politician done more to directly piss off absolutely every one of his constituents?

so what, you do a racism and then a cop shows up to give you a high-five and a honorary badge?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Organ Fiend posted:

Take your pick!

given that we managed to break a half million reported dead in a number that's probably half short of the truth, i don't think it's the former

at this point why would biden need to worry about an infection spike? elections aren't for two-four more years and he'd probably poll worse than his opponent with the primary group of people dying

Mirthless has issued a correction as of 19:52 on Mar 18, 2021

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Cerebral Bore posted:

so what, you do a racism and then a cop shows up to give you a high-five and a honorary badge?

"We've noticed your exceptional talents for hate and are here to recruit you for an initiative, sort of like The Avengers! See, we're masked heroes too..."

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Cao Ni Ma posted:

A few weeks ago "6 feet was never enough, significantly more is needed."

Today "Actually 3 feet should be good!"

The CDC has a lot in common with the DNC is that it's constantly moving the goalposts...

6' is safe one week, 3' suddenly safe after they didn't ship enough kids back into school for white liberal Karen appeasement.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

just a reminder that if a child is truly unaccompanied they could just hire a chaperone and caretaker and book the children in suites at posh hotels vacant from the pandemic and it would be cheaper than what they are doing now with privatized concentration camps

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

etalian posted:

The CDC has a lot in common with the DNC is that it's constantly moving the goalposts...

6' is safe one week, 3' suddenly safe after they didn't ship enough kids back into school for white liberal Karen appeasement.

*looking at a bag of money through a microscope* according to these readings everything is actually fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Organ Fiend posted:

As a scientist, the only way forward is the immortal science of Marxist Leninism.

i'm an engineer and i concur