Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The Klowner posted:

coop runs are sweet. final verdict on the game?

Really easy co-op of course, if I ever play it again I might try and convince my friend to do low SL or something. I've always liked DS2, the weapon variety is really good and I ended up using like 8 different weapons this run. Used several different hammers after getting an early demon's great hammer, then different DLC weapons once we made it there, ending up with the fume greatsword and powerstanced bone fists.

We're doing 3 next and I'm going with sorcery which I've never really done in any souls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
Bravely Default II (Nintendo Switch, 2021)

good game but probably my least favorite in the series

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

hexen. Despite some moments of bullshit, its better than heretic

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
ni no kuni in the switch. it lost my interest around the halfway mark, but i keep thinking about the story randomly like a song when it gets stuck in your head. at this point i need to finish it just so i can move on

Edit, im a little dumbfuck : )

Waterbed Wendy fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Mar 18, 2021

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Waterbed Wendy posted:

ni no kuni in the switch. it lost my interest around the halfway mark, but i keep thinking about the story randomly like a song when it gets stuck in your head. at this point i need to finish it just so i can move on

you gotta beat the game to post the game beat. come the gently caress on.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I thought this was beat games. poo poo gently caress

Waterbed Wendy fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Mar 18, 2021

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

extremebuff posted:

Knocked some off my list yesterday. Too many to post, but you can find them here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_video_games

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff posted:

Furthermore, you gotta pay the troll toll if you wanna get in this boy's soul.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

You all laughed when people were lying about beating Persona 5 Strikers and Bravely Default 2 (two games I was the IZP for) before me, but this is what happens when you don’t protect the integrity of the thread. gently caress around and find out I guess...

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

fadam posted:

You all laughed when people were lying about beating Persona 5 Strikers and Bravely Default 2 (two games I was the IZP for) before me, but this is what happens when you don’t protect the integrity of the thread. gently caress around and find out I guess...

your creation of the Imp Zone Pioneer status has stripped beating games of their purity and created an ugly, backstabbing competition. hand in your achievement badges and your Nintendo light gun, son. i want your Steam library cleaned out by the end of the day - you're back to Arena daily reward patrols until you can get yourself together. i'm also removing your completion status for Halo 2: Legendary Co-op. you want that back on your list, you're going to have to prove that you can work as a team by getting at least four compliments from Lt. Kim Kitsuragi.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dark Souls 3 (All Trophies, 100% Inventory, No Cheats/Mods)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Klowner posted:

Dark Souls 3 (All Trophies, 100% Inventory, No Cheats/Mods)

nice. Personally I also just got the dark souls III platinum (cheated by lying about it)

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

your creation of the Imp Zone Pioneer status has stripped beating games of their purity and created an ugly, backstabbing competition. hand in your achievement badges and your Nintendo light gun, son. i want your Steam library cleaned out by the end of the day - you're back to Arena daily reward patrols until you can get yourself together. i'm also removing your completion status for Halo 2: Legendary Co-op. you want that back on your list, you're going to have to prove that you can work as a team by getting at least four compliments from Lt. Kim Kitsuragi.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Fadam... buddy... You need to be executed isis video style...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

stfu

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Okay sorry. For what it's worth I intended for IZP to be a celebration of gamers, I didn't think it would have such a negative reaction.

fadam fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Mar 18, 2021

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Monster Train on ascension 25. The game really falls apart on the high difficulty levels. It starts you out with so many random/bad cards that a lot of starting rolls are just incapable of winning the first few fights. Glad to be done with it.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Idk you can usually make it work. And if you pick plant clan with rejuvenate champion u have to try to lose since its insanely strong. What usually kills me is like picking a challenge like all enemies do +6 damage and then getting blown up

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Fadam... buddy... You need to be executed isis video style...

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

Idk you can usually make it work. And if you pick plant clan with rejuvenate champion u have to try to lose since its insanely strong. What usually kills me is like picking a challenge like all enemies do +6 damage and then getting blown up

i was doing both clans randomized until level 20 or so at which point i chose rejuv plant guy + melting every time. my decks were either insanely strong or i lose due to never seeing a way to deal damage.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fadam it feels good to be a gamer.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

hot babe with humungous cans: "fadam baby pleases comeback to bed"

fadam, hunched over his laptop routing his signal to a shell corp in the Seychelles so his copy of Mad About You The Video Game: Remastered (with real Paul Reiser voice over) unlocks 45 mins sooner, is silent

HBWHC: Oh it's that awful imp zone pioneer isn't it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

little munchkin posted:

i was doing both clans randomized until level 20 or so at which point i chose rejuv plant guy + melting every time. my decks were either insanely strong or i lose due to never seeing a way to deal damage.

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

If you post about a game in here without having recently beat it, you will be the one getting beat up by several huge gamers with nothing to lose.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

fadam posted:

Okay sorry. For what it's worth I intended for IZP to be a celebration of gamers, I didn't think it would have such a negative reaction.

lmfao, you need your old av back

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

man that has beaten every ubisoft open world turd on release: i thought bringing achievements to the imp zone would make posting more fun

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

man that has beaten every ubisoft open world turd on release: i thought bringing achievements to the imp zone would make posting more fun

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

reading it in Homer Simpsons's voice and loling

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The last time someone posted about a game in here without having recently beat it. NSFL.

https://streamable.com/0bpr9d

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The last time someone posted about a game in here without having recently beat it. NSFL.

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
"imploft" lol