Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

lol a red for that?? Game's gone soft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol Rangers had a 2nd player sent off and then concede. Just need Utd to bottle it.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Still got time lads

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Nigel de Jong has nothing on this guy

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Lol Rangers had a 2nd player sent off and then concede. Just need Utd to bottle it.

:sickos:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Narrator: they didnt

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:lol:

Gigi Galli posted:

Wanna make a new European competition with blackjack and hookers? I imagine berlusconi’s contact book is still somewhere in the building.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

What the gently caress

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Lol

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

TheRat posted:

What the gently caress

Was completely reckless, but you can see his eyes are on the ball the whole time

https://twitter.com/sturfcno1/status/1372659867928961027?s=21

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Total Meatlove posted:

Was completely reckless, but you can see his eyes are on the ball the whole time

https://twitter.com/sturfcno1/status/1372659867928961027?s=21

lmao the video is worst than the still for once

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

There's a very NSFW image of his face after on reddit. Some really nasty, deep cuts

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

His eyes were on the ball I say as I watch someone jump off the ground and lead with their studs at head height

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

TheRat posted:

There's a very NSFW image of his face after on reddit. Some really nasty, deep cuts

Was honestly surprised when he was flashed up on the screen sitting on the touch line, in context he’s been lucky it was his forehead that seems to have taken the brunt of it.

jre posted:

His eyes were on the ball I say as I watch someone jump off the ground and lead with their studs at head height

You’re weirdly eager for this to be something it isn’t. It was a clear red card, Roofe was reckless.

Don’t know what’s gonna happen with the incident from the last couple of minutes, still kicking off now apparently?

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Gigi Galli posted:

AC Milan?

More like AC Mi-lame.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Total Meatlove posted:

You’re weirdly eager for this to be something it isn’t.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Straight
Into
My
Veins

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

jre posted:

It's always the dumbest commentators that trot out this line when some mentalist has hurt someone. As if throwing limbs with no idea where other players are is a defence of dangerous play.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
An actual loving flying karate kick lol

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

"30 minutes after the end of the game, Slavia Prague's players and staff are still not allowed to go to the changing room. "

"Ondřej Kúdela was beaten in Ibrox Stadium, that’s why they can’t leave the stadium."

Rangers doing their best to get a ban from Europe?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

lmao

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

:vince:

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sassassin posted:

It's always the dumbest commentators that trot out this line when some mentalist has hurt someone. As if throwing limbs with no idea where other players are is a defence of dangerous play.

https://youtu.be/9ZSoJDUD_bU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

TheRat posted:

"30 minutes after the end of the game, Slavia Prague's players and staff are still not allowed to go to the changing room. "

"Ondřej Kúdela was beaten in Ibrox Stadium, that’s why they can’t leave the stadium."

Kudela allegedly racially abused Glen Kamara so I doubt it.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Total Meatlove posted:

Kudela allegedly racially abused Glen Kamara so I doubt it.

Gerrard’s comments about it were super classy btw.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Total Meatlove posted:

Wanna make a new European competition with blackjack and hookers? I imagine berlusconi’s contact book is still somewhere in the building.

lol, if only. I'm sure Paul Singer is in the Epstein book anyway.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

TheRat posted:

https://twitter.com/ramanbhardwajTV/status/1372702868998926340?s=19

Kudela looks remarkably unbeaten.

I'm still trying to work out what happened, but seems to be a lot of online chatter talking about how Slavia Prague leaked bs stories about a beating in order to distract from what Kudela was accused of doing.

psyer
Mar 26, 2013

Eric Cantonese posted:

https://twitter.com/ramanbhardwajTV/status/1372702868998926340?s=19

Kudela looks remarkably unbeaten.

I'm still trying to work out what happened, but seems to be a lot of online chatter talking about how Slavia Prague leaked bs stories about a beating in order to distract from what Kudela was accused of doing.

Here is Slavia Prague's official statement.

https://en.slavia.cz/clanek.asp?id=Club-statement-Slavia-denies-allegations-of-racism-807

quote:

After one of the brutal fouls, Ondřej Kúdela spoke to one of the Rangers players. “I told him ‘You loving guy’. It was said in emotions, but I absolutely deny there was anything racist in those words,” Kúdela stated.

quote:

After the end of the game, the team was not allowed to enter the dressing room. Ondřej Kúdela was assaulted by player Kamara and hit with fists in the head when Rangers manager Steven Gerrard witnessed the incident. Even the UEFA representatives who were also present on the site of the incident were shocked by this behaviour.

3peat
May 6, 2010

Looks like tottenham were not good enough for zagreb, maybe they should go chat to brighton and fulham and dem man

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
*gesticulates with hand* this is the history of the tottenham

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

The Slavia keeper has frontal sinus fractures, genuinely hope it’s not a Cech style thing that affects him longer term.

Sadly no updates on Kudela

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009
Quarter Finals
Granada - Manchester United
Arsenal - Slavia Prague
Ajax - AS Roma
Dinamo Zagreb - Villarreal

Semi Finals
Granada/Manchester United - Ajax/AS Roma
Dinamo Zagreb/Villarreal - Arsenal/Slavia Prague

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Imagine playing an ITV region

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

c0burn posted:

Imagine playing an ITV region

The one we're actually in too!

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

TheRat posted:

So far this is the story.

He claimswas "brutally assaulted" in the tunnel by the guy he's suspected of racially abusing. Slavia Prague claiming it was premeditated to the point where the cameras were covered up.

After this, they all went and got changed and got on the team bus. No medics attended, no Police were called. Nothing.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Yeah this is the play right here boys

https://twitter.com/IbroxChat/status/1373026827145506820

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

yikes

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Slavia themselves are now just releasing videos of kudela hugging black teammates.

https://twitter.com/jakubbenda6/status/1372983675030228998?s=21

Total Meatlove fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Mar 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Up pops a smiling Pete Olayinka