Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Vapes look like props from a 90s budget sci fi series. "In the future people smoke rObOt DrUgS"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Vapes look like props from a 90s budget sci fi series. "In the future people smoke rObOt DrUgS"

With legal retail weed, the variety and sophistication of production of weed/edibles/concentrates/tools sold has accelerated at an insane rate. Its pretty neat.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

I got one of these batteries because I got sick of lovely eGo ones that break easily. Vessel Compass. Its nice.

I just got the vessel wood and base charger a few weeks ago and I’m impressed so far

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009

Kazinsal posted:

I gotta find a nice draw activated 510 pen. the tricky part is finding somewhere either near me or that ships in Canada and doesn’t charge $wtf for shipping.

go drive to 'rebelle' in berkshire, massachusetts, they got u fam

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
there's prolly much closer to you but ive never been to canada so idk

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Jay-V posted:

go drive to 'rebelle' in berkshire, massachusetts, they got u fam

drat I wish I could do a road trip these days

4800 km is a bit much tho even without covid to consider :(

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Just successfully hand rolled my first blunt

It burns uneven as gently caress and too quickly but, it's getting me mega high :okpos:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Easily half the attraction, it looks like the slo mo drug in Dredd

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

goth smoking cloves posted:

Just successfully hand rolled my first blunt

It burns uneven as gently caress and too quickly but, it's getting me mega high :okpos:

:hellyeah:

the corner store near me stopped selling single swishers a couple years ago and thats the last time i smoked a blunt

blunts are good, i want a blunt

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Rah! posted:

:hellyeah:

the corner store near me stopped selling single swishers a couple years ago and thats the last time i smoked a blunt

blunts are good, i want a blunt

just buy the 5 packs :confused:

There should also be 2-packs offered at basically any gas station

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
last night one of my mates called his billy 'the gatorade saxophone' and i giggled for about 5 minutes flat lmao

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

just buy the 5 packs :confused:

no

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

5 packs will inspire me to smoke mega blunts until i run of weed early :sad:

e: the price went up at the same time that they stopped carrying singles, so i would have to buy more and pay more i said no!

Rah! has issued a correction as of 23:11 on Mar 18, 2021

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

gonna see if i have an old rear end cigarillo anywhere, in the mood for a blunt now

i definitely have papers but i suck at rolling j's, i always mangle them. i usually just get the pre-formed, pre-tipped Raw cones

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

tmfc posted:

i definitely have papers but i suck at rolling j's, i always mangle them. i usually just get the pre-formed, pre-tipped Raw cones

:yeah:

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

that'll get you high right there I don't care who y'are

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Rah! posted:

5 packs will inspire me to smoke mega blunts until i run of weed early :sad:

ah, yeah that's fair

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
yeah im god awful at rolling joints. i almost exclusively use bottle bongs just for that reason.

last time i tried rolling one I gave up and emptied out a cig then re-packed that

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

tmfc posted:

gonna see if i have an old rear end cigarillo anywhere, in the mood for a blunt now

its easiest if the flower is real crumbly and itty bitty; big chunks don't roll or burn nicely at all. sometimes i like to use a coffee grinder

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sound
https://i.imgur.com/WkkfRhj.mp4

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I legit just use the lovely rolling machine that raw makes :shrug:

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

thats a good alternative to years of rolling cigarettes experience

Mayor Dave posted:

Good lord I'm getting stoned just watching that video

hell yeah me too this is grreat!

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Actually the last time I tried to roll a blunt it split and I used it to roll two small blunts.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Slugnoid posted:

yeah im god awful at rolling joints. i almost exclusively use bottle bongs just for that reason.

last time i tried rolling one I gave up and emptied out a cig then re-packed that

you can "roll" perfect tube-shaped joints with anything that's round and joint-shaped. Like, roll a paper around a pencil, insert a crutch, then ram weed into the paper tube with the pencil lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

I legit just use the lovely rolling machine that raw makes :shrug:

i have one of those, but eventually the rolly part that forms the joint got warped, and started making weird creased joints that would run really bad :sad:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Actually the last time I tried to roll a blunt it split and I used it to roll two small blunts.

when I roll blunts for myself I usually cut the rillo in half and roll a lil half blunt

also I apparently bought a bunch at some point in the not-too-distant past and was also smart and kept them in a baggie in a cigar box so I've got a wide variety to choose from lol hell yeah

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
One time I was busy doing something and asked a friend to roll a blunt for us. They were a pretty regular smoker and I just assumed they'd know, since I'd seen them roll joints before.

Ten minutes later they presented me with the blunt equivalent of Bart's frog prince from that treehouse of horror episode

(sorry about the instagram filter, it's from when I was having fun posting stupid things to instagram)

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
even when i was actually smoking instead of vaping i never got the appeal of a roll, i much prefer a pipe or bong

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

not the prettiest but it'll do, already had a halved cigarillo in one of the packs

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

weed

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

yes

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

:hmmyes:

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
I suck at rolling and also at smoking joints/blunts, they always tunnel and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I'm also not very good at rolling joints and it takes me a long time

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I use a cigarette rolling machine and it's never failed me

I used to carry a cigarette case filled with joints that I rolled with that machine, but now I just carry an oil cartridge or dab vape setup if I need that kind of portable stash

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Lightly moisten the crutch and wrap the paper tightly around it leaving the rest unsealed. Fill cone. Moisten shut. Voilá, perfect joint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
do all of you live in detached housing (demonic) or something, where can you smoke joints!!