Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

letthereberock posted:

Everyone knows a real man offers to share a dessert with his date then when she gets up to use the bathroom eats the whole thing like a goddamn animal.

Are you Joey from friends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yithian
Jun 19, 2005

repiv posted:

They went private, did anyone get a screenshot

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I'm gay and hate cake. What now.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

how much you wanna bet the breakup wasn't over dessert?

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Gayke.

edit: Kake.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
I have to imagine that a person who thinks like that is pretty terrible to be in a relationship with, so yeah she's just trying to rewrite the history of why they "didn't work out."

I'm sure she'll meet the chud of her dreams soon enough and they can be miserable together.

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos
The important thing is that they will always leave her for a real (non-Jewish) woman, no matter how many of their meals she buys.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/StateOfLinkedIn/status/1372636515575214089

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Is Linkedin a Facebook now?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

marshmallow creep posted:

Is Linkedin a Facebook now?

It has been for a while, used by exactly the type of people you would expect to use Linkedin as facebook.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Bugsy posted:

I know something like this has been posted before, but fellas is it gay to eat cake?

https://twitter.com/dirtvault/status/1372500792192729088

We need to agree that the answer to these questions will always be "yes" and see how long it takes to totally mindfuck chuds. You vote Republican? Gay. Collect guns? Gay. Eat steak? Gay as laughter.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

hawowanlawow posted:

there's another good one that says ordering appetizers is gay because real mean eat "whole rear end meals," which seems gayer to me but what do I know

Hey, nothing wrong with eating rear end! Communicate with your partner about it. It is actually cool and fun and good.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Fellas, is it gay to live in a society? After all there are other men here.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

https://twitter.com/NRO/status/1372639014977683457

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

It has been for a while, used by exactly the type of people you would expect to use Linkedin as facebook.

Recruiters?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

oh yeah, I forgot about those. Them too.

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Skulk Hogan posted:

Fellas, is it gay to live in a society? After all there are other men here.

Men walk around all day with a dick, balls, and man rear end permanently attached to them. Seems gay as hell to me

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Wachter posted:

Men walk around all day with a dick, balls, and man rear end permanently attached to them. Seems gay as hell to me

Well, yeah, if it was detachable you might lose it at a party and have to spend 17 dollars buying it back from some street merchant.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

they chose a weird picture to go with that article

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
My neocon dad likes to tell the story about a friend who, upon learning that Princess Diana was appearing at an event across the street, exasperatedly asked "Didn't we [Americans] fight a war to get rid of these people?"

I wonder how Dad feels now that the other neocons are openly stanning the British royal family.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Well, yeah, if it was detachable you might lose it at a party and have to spend 17 dollars buying it back from some street merchant.

That $17 doesn't buy as much dick as it did at the time

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

If it wasn't for the British monarchy we wouldn't have had the opportunity to tell the British monarchy to gently caress off so I do feel eternally grateful in that sense.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Pththya-lyi posted:

My neocon dad likes to tell the story about a friend who, upon learning that Princess Diana was appearing at an event across the street, exasperatedly asked "Didn't we [Americans] fight a war to get rid of these people?"

I wonder how Dad feels now that the other neocons are openly stanning the British royal family.

See, they were racist and misogynist to a Black lady, so they’re cool and good with the right wingers.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

FFT posted:

they chose a weird picture to go with that article

The Walking Dead has been running for way too long.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
I swear to god The Crown has ruined peoples' brains.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

The USA shouldve made an aggreement with Russia during ww2 to not help the Brits until they got rid of the royalty.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Hihohe posted:

The USA shouldve made an aggreement with Russia during ww2 to not help the Brits until they got rid of the royalty.

We don't need you creating more content for this thread.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

We don't need you creating more content for this thread.

they're right though

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It really depends where the hyphen lies.

Whole-rear end Meals
Whole rear end-Meals
Also which homophone of "whole" they use.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
Its not shaun, its susan the CEO of loving youtube.

https://twitter.com/shaun_vids/status/1372592299000102918

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Ugly In The Morning posted:

:hmmyes:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

xtal posted:

I'm gay and hate cake. What now.

That makes you a gay without the female trait which is . . . good? I can only imagine how turned off all the other gays would be if went around eating cake like a girl.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Any American who takes the side of the British monarchy on literally any issue should have their citizenship revoked.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
izzzy isnt the idiot but shes talking about some powerful vintage (by internet standards) internet idiocy, I remember being one of the people fruitlessly trying to convince people it wasnt real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKKdDByP-qM

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
the idiots are the Australian Classification Board

https://twitter.com/PressStartAU/status/1372799294667780102

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
high impact sexual violence strikes again

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Truga posted:

high impact sexual violence strikes again

It's because of drugs actually.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

RatHat posted:

It's because of drugs actually.

Yeah, one of the big bugbears of the Australian classification board is drugs, they really don't like games where realistic drugs are used as currency or depicted positively. For example, Saints' Row 4 had to lose Shaundi's loyalty mission where you go on a drug-induced bender that amps up your superpowers even further. One of the first games that actually flared up this whole issue was Fallout 3, because initially Med-X was named 'Morphine', and there was no downside to just constantly being high on morphine forever.

What makes this one especially bad is... uhm, Disco Elysium is not pro-drug use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Cleretic posted:

Yeah, one of the big bugbears of the Australian classification board is drugs, they really don't like games where realistic drugs are used as currency or depicted positively. For example, Saints' Row 4 had to lose Shaundi's loyalty mission where you go on a drug-induced bender that amps up your superpowers even further. One of the first games that actually flared up this whole issue was Fallout 3, because initially Med-X was named 'Morphine', and there was no downside to just constantly being high on morphine forever.

What makes this one especially bad is... uhm, Disco Elysium is not pro-drug use.

Are you suggesting that there IS a downside to being high on morphine forever?