Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

OSU losing is good, but Oral ROberts winning is bad

tough call

it's not a tough call at all are you out of your loving MIND

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
loving tennessee, you underperforming pieces of poo poo

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
LET'S loving GOOOOOOO

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
itshappening.gif

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
this would be much more fun if I didn't actually know anything oral roberts the school/person

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

O-H-I-Overrated?

Carnotaurus
Feb 27, 2006

meat-eating bull
Also that idiot who was killed by the North Sentinelese was an Oral Roberts grad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Allen_Chau

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
haha ohio state

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
You always root for the funny upset even when the underdog is problematic, because you're going to have forgotten who pulled off the upset within 12 hours anyway.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

MourningView posted:

this would be much more fun if I didn't actually know anything oral roberts the school/person

https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1372995560190382083

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Oral Roberts 22 needs to stand somewhere else or shoot that shot because no one believes he's driving.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Ohio State got a lot of seeding credit for barely winning three conference tournament games

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

General Dog posted:

Everybody I know who went to Oral Roberts seems alright.

as enormous institutions founded by televangelist grifters go, it could be worse—I mean, the most notorious Christian university in the country was founded in Tulsa in the 1970s and disbanded soon after when it was found that the televangelist in question was loving basically all of the students he selected for choir tours

and also it isn't run directly by the Klan, like a lot of past Tulsa schools were, public and private

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

General Dog posted:

Everybody I know who went to Oral Roberts seems alright.

oh word

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I think he actually said God would kill him, or maybe sweep him up like Elijah or Enoch.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
WHO GIVES A gently caress YOU NERDS!!!!!!! WE NEED A 15-2 UPSET

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

lol this owns

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
You don't deserve to win when you shoot 50% on FTs

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

just so many sportswriters and content dudes right now calculating how many blowjob puns they can work into their stories

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
900 Foot Jesus came through in the clutch today

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Look at all these people cringing at the thought of a 15-2 upset in March Madness because the namesake of #15 was a bad dude.

He was a bad dude, yes, but THIS IS WHAT THE MADNESS IS ABOUT. :unsmigghh:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Ah poo poo, they're gonna blow it

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
gently caress YES!!!!!!!!!!

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Buckeyes blow it in Oral game

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
lol that ending

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

First Tourney win since 1974. :aaa:

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I.

Love.

Oral.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Oral Roberts didn't blow it :toot:

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

chaos reigns

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

love to see it

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

:laffo:

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
If I were Ohio State I would simply not be complete frauds.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

fine

we will defeat the fundies :colbert:

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
What a great day this is

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

General Dog posted:

Ah poo poo, they're gonna blow it

ie, just when it looked like they were gonna choke, they rallied to finish the job

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh ahahahshahahahhahahahahahahahahha

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

CBJSprague24 posted:

Look at all these people cringing at the thought of a 15-2 upset in March Madness because the namesake of #15 was a bad dude.

He was a bad dude, yes, but THIS IS WHAT THE MADNESS IS ABOUT. :unsmigghh:

I mean the current school is also extremely gross and bad

That said lol ohio state

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Congrats to Oral Roberts for having more wins over Ohio State than Jim Harbaugh

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
lol eat poo poo Ohio State

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Benne posted:

Congrats to Oral Roberts for having more wins over Ohio State than Jim Harbaugh

lmfao