Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

yeah those were all over the place during january 6th.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Buy a year of PS+, get $15 credit through March 23, no idea if this is US only or what. e: poo poo, "non-active" subscribers only in the fine print... but it still came to my email like I was eligible so idk? Anyone with an active subscription wanna test?

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Bust Rodd posted:

Arguably the single most anti—cop superhero, ironically

which one?

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

yeah, they are all loving stupid.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

The author literally hates Blue Lives Matter and hates CHUDS

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Bust Rodd posted:

oh sorry i misread, i thought we talking about the movies and was like, yo which one is the good one lol

i think i've only seen the Dolph Lundgren one.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08ZKWDY3...e60984245248841

Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster - PlayStation 4

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Vikar Jerome posted:

oh sorry i misread, i thought we talking about the movies and was like, yo which one is the good one lol

i think i've only seen the Dolph Lundgren one.

War Zone is loving excellent. Really recommend it

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The first season of Punisher on Netflix is loving AWESOME

acksplode
May 17, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

"You took an oath to uphold the law. You help people." lmao sorry dude this particular childrens cartoon hero also sucks rear end

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

I started trying playing Sekrio again earlier this week and found the speed of it a good bit easier after Bloodborne, but I feel like the grappling rope is making me accidentally bypass a bunch of stuff. I'll be zipping around trying to find said stuff and stumble across a cave or something that will take me to a completely new looking area without seeing a boss the whole time. I can't help feeling like I've missed a lot of mini bosses.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

pumped up for school posted:

My wife has solo beat two games in our 20 years of marriage: Munch's Odysee and Wolverine.

For some reason this reminds me of Jeff Gerstmann's wife. I believe he's stated that the only two games she ever plays are FFX and Morrowind.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

Read After Burning posted:

For some reason this reminds me of Jeff Gerstmann's wife. I believe he's stated that the only two games she ever plays are FFX and Morrowind.

Xbox exclusive Sudeki I think is the third game she plays. Also it was the original Xbox port specifically. Not to digress more, just that it was even weirder from the perspective of someone who plays games regularly

boz
Oct 16, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

The first season of Punisher on Netflix is loving AWESOME

I liked the second season also. Jon Bernthal is a perfect fit.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Redezga posted:

I started trying playing Sekrio again earlier this week and found the speed of it a good bit easier after Bloodborne, but I feel like the grappling rope is making me accidentally bypass a bunch of stuff. I'll be zipping around trying to find said stuff and stumble across a cave or something that will take me to a completely new looking area without seeing a boss the whole time. I can't help feeling like I've missed a lot of mini bosses.

Don’t be afraid to backtrack and explore. The game has a couple of “acts” but for the most part you can’t miss any collectibles so feel free to go hunt for cool poo poo. I would recommend ignoring any optional PURPLE until very late game, however

boz posted:

I liked the second season also. Jon Bernthal is a perfect fit.

Agreed, the Netflix Marvel stuff was really hit or miss but Daredevil S1+S3 and Punisher were really awesome and I just love them. I also really liked Luke Cage.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I only watched season 1 of both Daredevil and Jessica Jones and I enjoyed them. David Tennant ftw

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

GreenNight posted:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08ZKWDY3...e60984245248841

Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster - PlayStation 4

Hell yes. Bring it on.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

so disco elysium is banned in my country. how do I purchase and play it. Had it got a physical edition I can just order in?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Can't you go to the Sony Store in another region, I don't know how that works but people do that for games that release in Japan early right

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

MechaSeinfeld posted:

so disco elysium is banned in my country. how do I purchase and play it. Had it got a physical edition I can just order in?

:australia:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

MechaSeinfeld posted:

log into your normal account, go to make a new user, and make a new psn account for another country when prompted (just google the address of any random business and use an email that isn't the one you use for your main account), buy the code for a psn card for that country on amazon or w/e

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

they've nerfed the marauders. cowards. all of them.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

page 5555

it's a sign; end it here!

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

lets hang out posted:

log into your normal account, go to make a new user, and make a new psn account for another country when prompted (just google the address of any random business and use an email that isn't the one you use for your main account), buy the code for a psn card for that country on amazon or w/e

my cheevos :qq:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

you'll be able to play it on your main account after downloading it, although any dlc might not work

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

lets hang out posted:

LMAO my friend Kevin did this on his ps3 years ago. I think he used the address of the new York patriots for the American account and the main Nintendo office for the Japanese one

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Read After Burning posted:

LMAO my bae has completed NCIS the Videogame 3 times and Tomb Raider 2013 and otherwise hasn't touched a game in 10 years

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

lets hang out posted:

you'll be able to play it on your main account after downloading it, although any dlc might not work

my cheevos!

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

dlc will work but youll have to get it from the region you bought the game in so everything is fine.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

page 5555

it's a sign; end it here!

:hmmyes:

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

what we neeb now is thread unity, no more of the shitposting division, presinald trunt tried to divive us what were ya hey c'mon man listen guy i'm the guy who MADE the posts, i made them, i'm here, you put me here to get the shitposting done and i did it, i made the threads for YOU, and i got hairy legs

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Well I've almost beaten Turok 2, unfortunately I've run into the issue of the final boss being a gigantic peice of poo poo

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Vikar Jerome posted:

they've nerfed the marauders. cowards. all of them.

How so?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

You can stun them with charged machine gun shot now

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Vikar Jerome posted:

dlc will work but youll have to get it from the region you bought the game in so everything is fine.

too easy. thanks dudes.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

what we neeb now is thread unity, no more of the shitposting division, presinald trunt tried to divive us what were ya hey c'mon man listen guy i'm the guy who MADE the posts, i made them, i'm here, you put me here to get the shitposting done and i did it, i made the threads for YOU, and i got hairy legs

I'm gonna need our keys, you're clearly too drunk/high to drive this thread into the ground.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Thread unity until I have a ps5 then this thread might as well not even exist anymore tbh

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
Haha Australians will have to literally do crime to play disco elysium

Viral marketing has finally gone too far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice