Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Some Guy TT posted:

massive dunk on ted lieus end here calling attention to how madison cawthorn failed the constitutional law test required for matriculation into the naval academy

still lolling that he got rejected from Annapolis and then went drunk driving and found the one surefire way to keep him from raping anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Maybe they just saw his signature and rejected him thinking he was an 8-year old girl
https://twitter.com/UnionFanAccount/status/1349858820227436544?s=20

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

im not the only one who saw that and thought this woman was being beaten by her partner am i

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Some Guy TT posted:

im not the only one who saw that and thought this woman was being beaten by her partner am i

i didn't want to be the one to say it

this seems like the kind of thing you post to pre-emptively explain bruises to your partner's mutuals

(this is 100% a gross thing to speculate on though I'm sorry)

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

quote:

On Tuesday evening, New Jersey Congressman Frank Pallone, the chairman of the powerful Energy and Commerce Committee, found Pramila Jayapal on the House floor and casually shared with her news of what is arguably the most consequential development in the legislative history of the push for Medicare for All.

that's right

Frank Pallone

Only registered members can see post attachments!

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i was looking for the backwards B

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i initially read this as saying that mean words somehow caused the pandemic and im still having trouble interpreting it any other way

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Some Guy TT posted:

i initially read this as saying that mean words somehow caused the pandemic and im still having trouble interpreting it any other way

What he's saying is that Trump saying "China Virus" is what made a man who frequented rub and tug massage parlours kill some mostly korean(?) sex workers

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i eventually got that but this is awfully deep lore to expect us to remember unprompted about a guy whose posts we were physically prevented from seeing ten weeks ago

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit

This one fucks me up every time. I've posted this at people before and they literally refuse to acknowledge it because it's so damaging to their narrative

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

stellers bae posted:

This one fucks me up every time. I've posted this at people before and they literally refuse to acknowledge it because it's so damaging to their narrative

Judging by the statements he made early in the crisis, Biden probably would have done significantly worse at managing the response (remember, biden did not want any shutdowns of travel)

I'm not convinced he wouldn't have done exactly the same thing Trump did with warning the business class while downplaying public risks, either

Like, god, he's not worse, probably? But I would have rather had anyone in the Democratic field short of Bloomberg handling this poo poo than Biden

Mirthless has issued a correction as of 05:35 on Mar 20, 2021

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
Basically the only point at which any Dem president would have handled COVID any differently is if the CDC pandemic response team not been disbanded in 2018 and we had a presence in Wuhan early on, and that somehow leading to figuring it out early enough to stop it there and then. Once it hit our shores it was too late - nothing in America's structure could cause us to do what needed to be done.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1373133454871789570?s=20

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

please do not attack asian americans by the way we're going to war with china i am sure that won't make matters worse here, unlike every other time we've had a war with an asian country

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

that progressive enemies list khive person protected their tweets lol

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

she also tweeted that in response to the tweet with the hit list against brie et al.

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit

isn't this obviously far more inflammatory than 'china virus'

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Willa Rogers posted:

she also tweeted that in response to the tweet with the hit list against brie et al.

same tweet, the woman just went private lmao

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

stellers bae posted:

Uh, no sweaty. No one cares about foreign policy and it wasn't said in a tweet using improper language.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

tmfc posted:

that progressive enemies list khive person protected their tweets lol

I reported it for threatening violence

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

q freaks frothing at the mouth

https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1373068029471420417?s=21

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Under investigation for allegations of cornpopping in public.

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Majorian posted:

Under investigation for allegations of cornpopping in public.

cornpop & lock

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/tonyjenson/status/1372968931011399684

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!

"This account owner limits who can view their Tweets. Learn more"

So what's in the tweet?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/abc7newsbayarea/status/1373162444537872386?s=20

joe bidens gonna cure cancer

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

mrna vaccines are a pretty huge thing, literally the only good thing to come out of the last 2 years or so. we could really have a for real effective malaria vaccine soon

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Gotta be a joke.

Please be a joke.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Uhhh actually it was the Trump Vaccine that saved us from COVID, which lead to the Cancer Cure.

Thank you lord jesus for president tirmp

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Liberals are really concerned about Tucker Carlson's show's popularity. But am I alone in preferring that Tucker Carlson be "the King of Fox News" instead of Bill 'O Reily? At least Tucker doesn't cut his guests mic off and scream at them the entire time.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

holy poo poo lol

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

stellers bae posted:

New Number 2 really living up to the name

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

is the gameplan going forward seriously just to blame trump tweets for every bad thing that happens in this country despite the fact that no one has actually seen a trump tweet for several months

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
gently caress i wish we had the trump tweets, twitter has sucked so much more since they banned him

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

mrna vaccines are a pretty huge thing, literally the only good thing to come out of the last 2 years or so. we could really have a for real effective malaria vaccine soon

I read "MMA vaccines" and imagined a world where Joe Rogan becomes a huge vaccine advocate

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

gently caress this piece of poo poo and all the other pieces of poo poo at the pentagon, gently caress you im not dumb enough to want to fight communists in asia.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Strep Vote posted:

gently caress this piece of poo poo and all the other pieces of poo poo at the pentagon, gently caress you im not dumb enough to want to fight communists in asia.

But it worked out so well the last two times we did it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Strep Vote posted:

well it went so well the last time like being owned by the Chad Giap.