Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Animal-Mother posted:

Christopher Dorner's manifesto included a shout out to Gianna Michaels.

holy poo poo what. ahahaha I respect him even more now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dorner himself didn't really do much, but the idea of dorner is very important.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Charles Ingalls posted:

im not mad. im laughing, really.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

dorner himself didn't really do much, but the idea of dorner is very important.

He wore a winning smile everywhere he went because everything he did- cop, soldier, whatever else- he was a real winner!

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

"I'm black, I'm gay, I'm disabled, I'm a woman"
:goonsay:

I think is the actual quote. Still funny as poo poo.

https://twitter.com/nygovcuomo/status/825819936371142656

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I just read the whole shout out portion of Dorners manifesto and oof there are a lot of misses in there.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

https://laist.com/2013/02/07/christopher_dorners_manifesto_in_fu.php

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/jacob__posts/status/1372973532141948930?s=20

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I just read the whole shout out portion of Dorners manifesto and oof there are a lot of misses in there.

You should’ve seen his shoot out, lots of misses from his opponents too.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Top British journalist Robert Peston found out that either Perugia Airport or the Prime Minister were lying about the PMs whereabouts and settled the matter by going "I guess we'll never know the truth!!!" Without ever interrogating whether the PM of the UK openly lied about breaking covid rules

Robert Peston is paid £750,000 a year

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's what he is paid for, yes.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Lmao you ain't lying

"Gov. Chris Christie. What can I say? You're the only person I would like to see in the White House in 2016 other than Hillary."

edit lol

quote:

Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite's lead. I hold many of you in the same regard as Tom Brokaw and the late Peter Jennings. Cooper, stop nagging and berating your guest, they're your (guest). Mr. Scarborough, we met at McGuire's pub in P-cola in 2002 when I was stationed there. It was an honor conversing with you about politics, family, and life.

Willie Geist, you're a talented and charismatic journalist. Stop with all the talk show shenanigans and get back to your core of reporting. Your future is brighter than most.

Revoke the citizenship of Fareed Zakaria and deport him. I've never heard a positive word about America or its interest from his mouth, ever. On the same day, give Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card.

jisforjosh has issued a correction as of 22:58 on Mar 20, 2021

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Piers Morgan? gently caress. Never have heroes.

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode
Toobin for Supreme Court

Shouts to Bill Cosby

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
in the dorner defense this was pre crack ping escalator era so in my heart he’d have realized the truth like chairman daou

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

you, a pro-war intellectual: the war is going to happen no matter what we do, death is certain, blood for the blood god
me, an anti-war stoner: this is Bush scapegoating Iraq for his own failures
Jon Stewart: *mugs at camera*

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dorner was a disaffected cop. he was as good as cops ever get, but that's still well below the standards for a human.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

lol attacking Fareed "I Will Fellate the American Empire for Employment" Zakaria for not being pro-American-Empire enough

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

vyelkin posted:

you, a pro-war intellectual: the war is going to happen no matter what we do, death is certain, blood for the blood god
me, an anti-war stoner: this is Bush scapegoating Iraq for his own failures
Jon Stewart: *mugs at camera*

it's kinda wild seeing how the gamut of late night comedians change up, like, they're generally still terrible but even jimmy kimmel was calling the gop a bunch of childfuckers and seth meyers has started basically touting left-wing talking points while also making some of the most painfully unfunny running gags

but before you think the late night circuit don't deserve the firing squad, along comes jimmy fallon to make you carry on loading the rifle

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Inceltown posted:

Piers Morgan? gently caress. Never have heroes.

i had literally the same thought, lmao

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
"Now watch this drive." probably once a month.

also https://twitter.com/i/status/1098282209834950657

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Dorner would have been so much more heroic if he hadn't been operating on incel logic. He saw his firing as denying him the chance for a family, so he started by shooting the daughter of the dude who fired him. If he'd just started attacking the agents of the blatantly, irredeemably corrupt system that screwed him over, he'd be sympathetic, even for a lot of folks who weren't ACAB True Doom Murderheads like CSPAM. Thats the plot of a bunch of action movies. Instead, his root cause is basically the same as Elliott Rodgers, its just a portion of his incel violence got directed at agents of the state instead of women as a class.

Gianna's great tho, can't fault him for that.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Dorner would have been so much more heroic if he hadn't been operating on incel logic. He saw his firing as denying him the chance for a family, so he started by shooting the daughter of the dude who fired him. If he'd just started attacking the agents of the blatantly, irredeemably corrupt system that screwed him over, he'd be sympathetic, even for a lot of folks who weren't ACAB True Doom Murderheads like CSPAM. Thats the plot of a bunch of action movies. Instead, his root cause is basically the same as Elliott Rodgers, its just a portion of his incel violence got directed at agents of the state instead of women as a class.

Gianna's great tho, can't fault him for that.

That's why they have the saying "a broken cop is right once in a while". It's something like that anyway.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/snopes/status/1356678848977461248

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Come on, it's not like he's French.

Inceltown posted:

That's why they have the saying "a broken cop is right once in a while". It's something like that anyway.

There's some savage deep cuts in there

quote:

From 2/05 to 1/09 I saw some of the most vile things humans can inflict on others as a police officer in Los Angeles. Unfortunately, it wasn't in the streets of LA. It was in the confounds of LAPD police stations and shops (cruisers). The enemy combatants in LA are not the citizens and suspects, it's the police officers.

quote:

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. How ironic that you utilize a fixed glass structure as your command HQ. You use as a luminous building to symbolize that you are transparent, have nothing to hide, or suppress when in essence, concealing, omitting, and obscuring is your forte.

quote:

Citizens/non-combatants, do not render medical aid to downed officers/enemy combatants. They would not do the same for you. They will let you bleed out just so they can brag to other officers that they had a 187 caper the other day and can't wait to accrue the overtime in future court subpoenas. As they always say, "that's the paramedics job...not mine". Let the balance of loss of life take place. Sometimes a reset needs to occur.

quote:

Don't honor these fallen officers/dirtbags. When your family members die, they just see you as extra overtime at a crime scene and at a perimeter. Why would you value their lives when they clearly don't value yours or your family members lives? I've heard many officers who state they see dead victims as ATV's, Waverunners, RV's and new clothes for their kids. Why would you shed a tear for them when they in return crack a smile for your loss because of the impending extra money they will receive in their next paycheck for sitting at your loved ones crime scene of 6 hours because of the overtime they will accrue. They take photos of your loved ones recently deceased bodies with their cellphones and play a game of who has the most graphic dead body of the night with officers from other divisions. This isn't just the 20 something year old officers, this is the 50 year old officers with significant time on the job as well who participate.

quote:

How do you know when a police officer is lying??? When he begins his sentence with, "based on my experience and training".

quote:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants-TJ. This quote is not directed toward the US government which I fully support 100%. This is toward the LAPD who can not monitor itself. The consent decree should not have been lifted, ever.

The uh, callouts

quote:

Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama.

quote:

It's kind of sad I won't be around to view and enjoy The Hangover III. What an awesome trilogy.

quote:

Gov. Chris Christie. What can I say? You're the only person I would like to see in the White House in 2016 other than Hillary.

quote:

Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you're a vile and inhumane piece of poo poo.

quote:

It's kind of sad I won't be around to view and enjoy The Hangover III. What an awesome trilogy. Todd Phillips, don't make anymore Hangovers after the third, takes away the originality of its foundation. World War Z looks good and The Walking Dead season 3 (second half) looked intriguing. drat, gonna miss shark week.

quote:

Revoke the citizenship of Fareed Zakaria and deport him. I've never heard a positive word about America or its interest from his mouth, ever. On the same day, give Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card. Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner.

quote:

General Petraeus, you made a mistake that the majority of men make once, twice, or unfortunately many times in a lifetime. You are human. You thought with your penis. It's okay.I personally believe you should have never resigned and told your critics to shove it. You only answer to two people regarding the affair, your wife and children, period. I hope you return to government service to your country as it is visibly in your DNA.

quote:

Ellen Degeneres, continue your excellent contribution to entertaining America and bringing the human factor to entertainment. You changed the perception of your gay community and how we as Americans view the LGBT community. I congratulate you on your success and opening my eyes as a young adult, and my generation to the fact that you are know different from us other than who you choose to love.

quote:

Tebow, I really wanted to see you take charge of an offense again and the game. You are not a good QB by todays standards, but you are a great football player who knows how to lead a team and WIN. You will be "Tebowing" when you reach your next team. I have faith in you. Get out of that circus they call the Jets and away from the reality TV star, Rex Ryan, and Mark Rapist Sanchez.

quote:

Christopher Walz, you impressed me in Inglorious Basterds. After viewing Django Unchained, I was sold. I have come to the conclusion that you are well on your way to becoming one of the greats if not already and show glimpses of Daniel Day Lewis and Morgan Freeman-esque type qualities of greatness. Trust me when I say that you will be one of the greatest ever.

quote:

Larry David, I agree. 72-82 degrees is way to hot in a residence. 68 degrees is perfect.

quote:

If you continuously followed me while I was walking at dusk/night I would confront you as well. Too bad Trayvon didn't smash your skull completely open, Zim.

quote:

Anonymous, you are hated, vilified, and considered an enemy to the state. I personally view you as a culture and a necessity that brings truth to a cloaked world. Forge ahead!

quote:

Charlie Sheen, you're effin awesome.

pentyne has issued a correction as of 04:03 on Mar 21, 2021

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Robinette 🤨

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol at all the callouts. gina carano, jeffrey toobin, charlie sheen, ellen degeneres, lmao

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
the millions of times that trump explained tariffs incorrectly

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

pentyne posted:

Come on, it's not like he's French.

There's some savage deep cuts in there

The uh, callouts

Are we sure Dorner wasn't in the CIA?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

ruthkanda forever *crosses arms*

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol at all the callouts. gina carano, jeffrey toobin, charlie sheen, ellen degeneres, lmao

that’s LA for you

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
https://twitter.com/LibertyHangout/status/920858467195289600

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
when Ginsburg's personal trainer blasted out some pushups in front of her coffin

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
John McCain went on a multicountry neonazi and jihadist glad handing tour just before his brain exploded

George hw bush told Gorbachev that nato would not expand one inch eastward after the fall of the soviet union and then when he immediately expanded it SEVERAL inches eastward he went "bitch shoulda got it in writing" as if the US has ever honored a treaty

Crimea held a referendum in 2014 where like 95% of the population voted to rejoin Russia with like 90% turnout

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Comrayn posted:

when Ginsburg's personal trainer blasted out some pushups in front of her coffin

Alllen?

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
when US special forces were revealed to have massacred an entire family in afghantistan including two pregnant women, then used their knives to dig the bullets out of the corpses they made to hide their crime, Vice-Admiral William McRaven made amends by personally gifting two sheep and a few thousand dollars

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

paul_soccer12 posted:

Crimea held a referendum in 2014 where like 95% of the population voted to rejoin Russia with like 90% turnout

If there is a one thing we can trust, it's Russian elections.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy