Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

What a loving loser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I can respect his attempts at desperately trying to get someone to show up on TV and airlift him from the lovely Fiendpilled story. He's still loving powerfully uncool lmao.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Needs more thinly-veiled racism.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
https://mobile.twitter.com/ryansatin/status/1373777892992110592

Satin's a week away from tweeting about hanging out in hipster coffee shops filled with smarks whispering amongst each other about Vince's fantastic booking

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The Fiend is gonna have a gamer moment at wrestlemania

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lol come on now..

Edit: Even if this was true, wouldn't this be a massive self-own on the WWE for not being able to do anything to bring back lapsed fans except for paying a grammy winning artist to appear on their show a few times?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Lamuella posted:

KENTA isn't old enough to return to NOAH.
:hmmyes:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

DrVenkman posted:

He's deleted it now, but...

I hope this ends with soulja boy releasing an entire diss album about randy

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

explosivo posted:

Lol come on now..

Edit: Even if this was true, wouldn't this be a massive self-own on the WWE for not being able to do anything to bring back lapsed fans except for paying a grammy winning artist to appear on their show a few times?

I refuse to believe this dude goes to a barber who knows who bad bunny is.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

OctoberCountry posted:

Satin's a week away from tweeting about hanging out in hipster coffee shops filled with smarks whispering amongst each other about Vince's fantastic booking

He doesn't even realize how bad this is. What you'd want is the person to say "I've heard about this Finn Balor" or "Kevin Owens" or "Big E", not someone who has name value outside of WWE. It just shows WWE can't get their own people over.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

"Hey, Bad Bunny is in this, I guess I'll give it a shot!"

"Wow, this is loving terrible."

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Pylons posted:

"Hey, Bad Bunny is in this, I guess I'll give it a shot!"

"Wow, this is loving terrible."

This is called The Nicolas Cage Effect.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

bad bunny piqued my interest, but bray wyatt fiend cum monster made me a fan

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i went to arbys today and the cashier saw my pretty peter avalon shirt and said "isn't that the new wrestling show that had Shaq on? I've gotta check out taht show that airs on wednesday nights at 8/7 central on TNT." and then the other customers began chattering about it, and i heard one customer who was particularly excited about the meat man, john silver.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Quite the gulf between “makes me want to watch” and actually watching.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Wrestlemania is going to have another Fiend Mindfuck match that ends with Soulja Boy revealing it was all, indeed fake.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

OctoberCountry posted:

Crucially his barber hadn't actually watched again.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i went to arbys today and the cashier saw my pretty peter avalon shirt and said "isn't that the new wrestling show that had Shaq on? I've gotta check out taht show that airs on wednesday nights at 8/7 central on TNT." and then the other customers began chattering about it, and i heard one customer who was particularly excited about the meat man, john silver.

And then everybody stood up and clapped!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

JUNGLE BOY posted:

and then everybody clapped

e: ^^ :argh:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

JUNGLE BOY posted:

And the name of that John Silver? Albert Einstein.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Lamuella posted:

And the name of that meat man? Wardlow.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://mobile.twitter.com/andradeelidolo/status/1374034607843201024?s=21

5 gets you 10 Andrade started mentioning unionisation.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I think it’s more likely that he got sick of working for a pack of racists.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Dacap posted:

No Vince in that thank you.

Can't imagine why.

DrVenkman posted:

He's deleted it now, but...

gently caress me, is he still bent out of shape over Soulja Boy?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

gently caress Del Rio but I keep thinking back to the, "That's Del Rio's job" catering incident.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol every single insecurity Randy had as a teenager is still with him today. There's no other way to explain things like him being a complete rear end in a top hat to female talent in the aughts and still crying about Soulja Boy

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Mar 22, 2021

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i thought the tweet was funny lol

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/TheaTrinidad/status/1374073151156539394

IT'S HAPPENING

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :supaburn:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

it is rly funny and indicative of what a horrible environment wwe is when you look at reactions to releases 15 years ago vs today. back then it was a lot of worry, what are they gonna do for income, etc now everyone celebrates when they're released and immediately reinvigorates their creativity and drive, launch their own stores and new gimmicks, etc.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

JOHN CENA posted:

it is rly funny and indicative of what a horrible environment wwe is when you look at reactions to releases 15 years ago vs today. back then it was a lot of worry, what are they gonna do for income, etc now everyone celebrates when they're released and immediately reinvigorates their creativity and drive, launch their own stores and new gimmicks, etc.

Someone (I think Meltzer but I could be wrong) said a couple of months ago that one of the ways the wrestling business is weird right now is that while WWE is doing the worst viewership it's done in years, wrestling outside of WWE is actually in a boom. There are so many places to make a living and so many ways for performers to connect with an audience.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

OctoberCountry posted:

I heard two dudes in a car that was blaring Dave Meltzer talking about what a good job Triple H is doing.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i went to mcdonalds for breakfast this morning and the guy handing me my sausage biscuit said "hi i'm t-bar" so i refused to take my food and immediately slammed on the gas

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

OctoberCountry posted:

I was getting my unibrow delineated at at the neighborhood barber shop when my barber said he caught Britt Baker vs. Thunder Rosa while channel surfing. He found it disgusting, and said it turned him off to AEW because "women should never bleed unless prescribed monthly by God."

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

cams posted:

i went to mcdonalds for breakfast this morning and the guy handing me my sausage biscuit said "hi i'm t-bar" so i refused to take my food and immediately slammed on the gas

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Acknowledging that I went and bought a set of hair clippers last June because I was resigned to not seeing a barber’s chair for at least a year, I cannot a imagine asking someone to trim my beard right now, and that is a service I often paid for in the before times.

Lead Pipe Cinch fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Mar 22, 2021

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Acknowledging that I went and bought a set of hair clippers last June, I cannot a imagine asking someone to trim my beard right now, and that is a service I often paid for in the before times.

That was my first thought too. Who goes to the barber for a beard trim and a beard trim only, but also doing it in a pandemic.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

If none of you beard havers have experienced a hot straight razor shave, by all means please do it when you can, it’s one of the best ways you can pamper yourself when done right, massage, hot towels it’s fantastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

La Sombra and Thea Trinidad
that's money