Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

what's your favorite part of this image

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Fish of hemp posted:

If there is a one thing we can trust, it's Russian elections.

so you admit it is part of russia

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

El_Elegante posted:

what's your favorite part of this image

Mine is the sincerity

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Whatever happened with those kids in cages

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
the fedora+sandals guy in the back lmbo

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

Whatever happened with those kids in cages

that is why AOC is crying. she is looking at all that empty space behind a fence that could be filled with kid cages.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/mugrimm/status/1373739032555950081

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

lol chris kyle got himself domed

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

also got his entire legacy and fortune ruined by jesse ventura

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

white incel guru Jordan Peterson is slowly breaking down physically and mentally partially due to an all meat diet that his daughter foisted on him

he’s said in a recent interview that one of his few remaining pleasures in life is luxury toothpicks

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

shrike82 posted:

white incel guru Jordan Peterson is slowly breaking down physically and mentally partially due to an all meat diet that his daughter foisted on him

he’s said in a recent interview that one of his few remaining pleasures in life is luxury toothpicks

Jorden Peterson's proof of life video where Jordan wordlessly drives a remote controlled car.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Hillary saying that Barack might get assassinated.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

shrike82 posted:

now you can pick the shreds of beef out of your teeth just like Dr. Peterson. act fast, supplies are limited.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
The first thing the Obamas did as private citizens is go on vacation with a billionaire.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

uber_stoat posted:

now you can pick the shreds of beef out of your teeth just like Dr. Peterson. act fast, supplies are limited.

American Psycho business card scene but it’s toothpicks.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Echo Chamber posted:

The first thing the Obamas did as private citizens is go on vacation with a billionaire.

Well they're loving rich. What should they have done?

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

shrike82 posted:

When everyone thought he was in a permanent coma due to benzo abuse and his daughter taking him to a shady Russian doctor who put him under until he got through the withdrawal

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

That Mar A Lago sycophants have been putting a tweet like this out every day for the past week or two

https://twitter.com/NickAdamsinUSA/status/1373556838843744257

:thunk:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Hillary saying that Barack might get assassinated.

Hillary refusing to end her campaign when it was obviously over, and giving this as her reason for doing so

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Feldegast42 posted:

That Mar A Lago sycophants have been putting a tweet like this out every day for the past week or two

lmfao her boobs

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Trump refusing to let anyone call him former president

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
One of the wettest we’ve ever seen, from the standpoint of water.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
lollin at Chris Kyle getting domed thinking guns can be therapeutic because of his sociopathetic career or something probably, and jesse ventura sacking his estate while dumb and in the ground lmao it was just posted but it should be posted a lot

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Basically right after he lists all the women he's jerked off to multiple times... Shout out to Toobin.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Feldegast42 posted:

I like to think Mar-a- Lago is treating Trump like one of those tourist trap places near Smoky Mountain, that hopefully got shutdown, where you could enjoy a breakfast buffet and then for a few dollars more get your picture taken with a live black bear they keep tranqed and chained up in the back.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
tweeting a blowjob to my fave & only president

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

a norwegian parliamentarian, on explaining why bicycles were an instrument of the elites and inadequate for the needs of ordinary people, reached for the example of going to a fairly exclusive shop and buying a huge vase

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Gazpacho posted:

tweeting a blowjob to my fave & only president

Frank Sinatra saying Nancy Reagan gave him the best blowjob he ever had

benitocereno
Apr 14, 2005

Doctor Rope

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Groucho Marx did a tour in Germany in 1958 and in Berlin he climbed up the still-there rubble of the fürherbunker and danced the charleston on hitler's grave.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
I may have mentioned it before ITT, but it's still funny.

After AOC's victory, people were so sure Kaniela Ing would follow through in Hawaii.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

bartok posted:

I like to think Mar-a- Lago is treating Trump like one of those tourist trap places near Smoky Mountain, that hopefully got shutdown, where you could enjoy a breakfast buffet and then for a few dollars more get your picture taken with a live black bear they keep tranqed and chained up in the back.

Even better would be for it to end up as one of those potemkin villages they build for people with alzheimers to ride out the rest of their days in.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

lmao

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Thump! posted:

lol chris kyle got himself domed

my ex girlfriend making me turn off American sniper after she startling crying at the drilling scene. she probably did me a favour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
The baby doll in american sniper