Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/kottke/status/1372970127700922371

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

General Dog posted:

For some reason The Adventure Zone was like catnip for some of the most annoying people I’ve ever heard of, which brought them into the fold for the rest of the stuff. Good on the boys for finding a big audience for their product, but boy I don’t envy them.

I do like the McElroys generally but I try very hard not to consume everything they produce in part because Travis is just so goddamn annoying outside of MBMBAM. I don't think it helps that quarantine seems to have amplified some of their worst traits, either, it's made the main podcast almost unlistenable at times.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Anyone who listens to McElroy stuff should just be listening to Uhh Yeah Dude anyway. It's the "don't talk to me about the anime if you haven't read the Manga" of podcasting. Justin and Griffin have both admitted to being inspired by it!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

C-Euro posted:

Anyone who listens to McElroy stuff should just be listening to Uhh Yeah Dude anyway. It's the "don't talk to me about the anime if you haven't read the Manga" of podcasting. Justin and Griffin have both admitted to being inspired by it!

UYD is far too real for the majority of the McElroy fanbase

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
MBMBaM is like the Kidz Bob version of Uhh Yeah Dude

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

MBMBaM is Cumtown for normies.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/CTCSquares/status/1374106716980326406?s=19

Absolutely loving insane tweet

Original post:

https://twitter.com/JensenKarp/status/1374051365417230336?s=19

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

New pasta dropped.

Also I think a recent episode of Defector’s Distraction podcast talked with that writer about creating that new pasta. Was pretty interesting chat.

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

Kalli posted:

1) Drove to the town's metal recycling place to get rid of those 15 boxes of whippets. Lied out my rear end to the very nice worker who was helping me dump them all by claiming I had a massive paint ball habit. (they do look a little like those things and she said it first, and I didn't want to bum out her day).

You say it was a wild weekend fueled by whip cream, vodka, and amyl nitrates.

World's largest birthday cake.

Cupcakes for the extended family.

Science experiment.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

He’s closing in on 600

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMwnw1anksv/?igshid=vaugcn0ncygo

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

olympics gonna be lit

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Powerful "Aaron claiming to Moses that the Golden Calf just molded itself" vibes here.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

that's kind of awesome tbh

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Dear lord just watching that bar bend

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

livestream of a volcano erupting in Iceland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d2pk38VdqU

edit the visibility went to crap in the last few minutes. the snow storm and smoke are killing the view :smith:

Ehud fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Mar 23, 2021

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

harperdc posted:

New pasta dropped.

Also I think a recent episode of Defector’s Distraction podcast talked with that writer about creating that new pasta. Was pretty interesting chat.

That's the guy! I'm glad to see he achieved his dream. We have such noodle sights to show you.

truly endless pastabilities

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

https://twitter.com/PFTompkins/status/1374201957192138753

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Friends, the woodpecker is back and has been pounding away at the metal lamp post outside my window again.

Spring is here, spring is here. I hope you find love soon you little bastard.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

shirts and skins posted:

That's the guy! I'm glad to see he achieved his dream. We have such noodle sights to show you.

truly endless pastabilities

when you're here, you're family

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

That looks cool but at $4.50 a pound with an 8 week backorder I think I'll just wait a few months til Skinner rips it off and I can get 2 bags for a buck

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

How is someone going to claim they invented the perfect pasta shape when rotini already exists?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Whoa Black Betty

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Every time I read "rotini" my mind hears it like Jawas are yelling it

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Everytime people talk about podcasters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y3N7q1bwfY

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Grittybeard posted:

Friends, the woodpecker is back and has been pounding away at the metal lamp post outside my window again.

Spring is here, spring is here. I hope you find love soon you little bastard.

Funny, but I've been hearing woodpeckers on the farm since I moved out here, but I never went looking for them for whatever reason. However, I was taking out the recycling yesterday, and I could hear one that was kinda close, and it was 70 degrees out and there's no leaves on the trees yet, so I followed the sound hoping to get a glimpse.

I vaguely remember hearing that pileated woodpeckers are huge, I thought, "man, this is my best chance to finally see one of these bastards." 'Cause they're loud as hell, right?

Couldn't believe it, but it turns out the type we get are like 6in long. Tiny little thing making all that racket

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

I think we all know it's not the size of the pecker that's important but rather whether it's ivory-billed

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

D-LINK posted:

Funny, but I've been hearing woodpeckers on the farm since I moved out here, but I never went looking for them for whatever reason. However, I was taking out the recycling yesterday, and I could hear one that was kinda close, and it was 70 degrees out and there's no leaves on the trees yet, so I followed the sound hoping to get a glimpse.

I vaguely remember hearing that pileated woodpeckers are huge, I thought, "man, this is my best chance to finally see one of these bastards." 'Cause they're loud as hell, right?

Couldn't believe it, but it turns out the type we get are like 6in long. Tiny little thing making all that racket

We regularly see Downy, Hairy, Red-Bellied, and Pileated woodpeckers here. That list is ordered from smallest to largest, with Downy being like a songbird. There's a very good chance you have all of those in the area, just saw the small one, which can definitely be louder than you would expect for just a little guy.

Hearing this sound is pretty telltale for having Pileated somewhere nearby: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNVGPmo1xuA

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

I wish Seth McFarland would just get it over and kill himself already.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
I can deal with the animated stuff as background noise but seeing him live action triggers my backpfeifengesicht reflexes

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Love to support are troops

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1374361213715513345?s=19

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Every time somebody brings up Seth MacFarlane I just picture him not missing Flight 11. :911:

That said, I like The Orville and think it's fine. :shrug:

Considering the number of people that think the vaccine is a 5G Microsoft conspiracy & their hate for the current government, this is completely unsurprising.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

I was expecting anti-vax nonsense but actually he thought the uniformed soldiers were kidnappers? :psyduck:

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

GD_American posted:

backpfeifengesicht

Jesus Christ, there really is a German word for everything.

CannonFodder posted:

I was expecting anti-vax nonsense but actually he thought the uniformed soldiers were kidnappers? :psyduck:

Well yeah, the vaccine is obviously a mind control drug, which will make it easier to kidnap people.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

CannonFodder posted:

Well, if you think about it anyone Sgt and above is kidnapping those poor privates from their homes and families smdh

e: or if you wanna be serious, some poor private is actually being forced to sniff farts of a corporal as we speak

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

CannonFodder posted:

It's all Q anon bullshit

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

If you've got an Android, hold off on updating for a second. Google put out an update ("WebView") that led to half of the apps on my phone to repeatedly crash. Spent most of yesterday evening trying to diagnose what had happened and genuinely thought I'd have to replace it until I read about the update problem.

Re: birdchat - We get loads of grackles. They're hilarious little hopping, blue-black, wild-eyed car alarms on wings. Also, the males puff themselves up as large as possible making crazy noises and charging at females at full speed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj1cqIXJz6E
SUP MA

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I’m honestly surprised there haven’t been more antivax people trying to stop Covid vaccine distributions with shootings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

CannonFodder posted:

or it's an excuse to try and duck charges :shrug: