Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

You can get free Venture IIIs or anything except the high-end battlecruisers and cruisers from us. Then do a couple cash ops with us and have more money than you ever made with the poo poo corp you're leaving. Firesale all your poo poo at Jita prices to temporarily gently caress their economy a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

5mil ... a day? Man our mining permits are underpriced for Corp access.

KING BONG
Aug 6, 2009

Virigoth posted:

5mil ... a day? Man our mining permits are underpriced for Corp access.

The other corps in the coalition and alliance charge 5mill a week. On Call Mining Inc are greedy fucks. I’ve been in the corp for a few weeks and haven’t paid an isk to them, and they keep buying buyback ore and sending me messages. The messages started sounding like bill collectors, “We’ve sent you multiple messages with no response...” I thought they were going to start asking me about my auto warranty.

Erev
Jun 9, 2013

KING BONG posted:

The other corps in the coalition and alliance charge 5mill a week. On Call Mining Inc are greedy fucks. I’ve been in the corp for a few weeks and haven’t paid an isk to them, and they keep buying buyback ore and sending me messages. The messages started sounding like bill collectors, “We’ve sent you multiple messages with no response...” I thought they were going to start asking me about my auto warranty.

Out of curiosity, where do they do their mining? Specifically their low-null mining?

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Erev posted:

Out of curiosity, where do they do their mining? Specifically their low-null mining?

I too am suddenly curious about this. Preemptively asking for myself and several friends.

KING BONG
Aug 6, 2009
JZ and VROM, in Vile region. They do mining fleets: Retrievers, Ventures, the other bigger mining ships. Their response time isn’t great either. They have caught a couple players who have tested the waters, but a real fleet with proper coms would inflict a good amount of damage. Half the time their mining FC isn’t in the belt with the fleet, which pretty much means there isn’t a safe spot to warp fleet too. If one was to bubble the station, well..: welp.

KING BONG fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Mar 10, 2021

KING BONG
Aug 6, 2009
Can someone approve my application so I can honk and fly crooked?

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

Everyone liked Honklights 2 so much that we quickly pounded together a third issue. This isn't have the magic eye pictures or the Khris Kruel 300 hot wing mukbang video that Honklights 2 had, but I'm pretty proud of what we were able to put together in such a short amount of time.

IMGUR Album
PDF

Only registered members can see post attachments!

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

wait i never saw #2, where is it

e: or is that the joke

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

biosterous posted:

:honk:

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

biosterous posted:

:allears:

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
Honklights 2 was deemed opsec and did not circulate publicly. Which is too bad! Some great work in there I wish I could share.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
The world isn't ready for Honklights #2.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

lmfao

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Someone is salty in the mod team wtf. Ima repost it later

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

our very obviously a joke raid ad. like it could not have been more obvious without actually writing "this is a joke" on it in blinking letters.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

they removed one of my posts before that literally started out "THIS IS SATIRE I KNOW I HAVE TO SAY IT BECAUSE SOME OF YOU WONT REALIZE IT"

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

the echoes reddit is a dumpster fire. honklights is too good for them.

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

They don’t deserve you

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I love honklights

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

We need the propaganda squad to really get those shitlords riled up in there. This. This deserves another conspiracy post.

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

I am going to work on a special retaliatory project over the weekend.

Retaliatory project canceled. Mods caved.

Digital Prophet fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Mar 18, 2021

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

so the r/echoes mod approached us after the poo poo storm from skex posting after i got banned.

turns out we get mass reported every time we post, so someone asked:

lmao imagine how mad you have to be to mass report our poo poo nearly 100 times whenever we post

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Was tahini one of our failed CEOs or one of the racist corp CEOs? I can't keep track of who's mad at us about what

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Hello Sailor posted:

Was tahini one of our failed CEOs or one of the racist corp CEOs? I can't keep track of who's mad at us about what

yes

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Hello Sailor posted:

I can't keep track of who's mad at us about what

according to my notes:
- everyone
- for having fun

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

esto es malo posted:

lmao imagine how mad you have to be to mass report our poo poo nearly 100 times whenever we post

Yeah. Imagine that :allears:

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Dalael posted:

:fuckoff:

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

I like to imagine that one person is logging into their 87 alts individually to find and report the newest edition of Honklights.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Dalael posted:

I forget who you are, but I do remember that you're a really bad poster.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I forget who you are, but I do remember that you're a really bad poster.

Thank you

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Dalael posted:

lol i never reported your posts theyre just so bad the rest of gsf reports them

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

esto es malo posted:

lol i never reported your posts theyre just so bad the rest of gsf reports them

It wasn't meant as an accusation, I'm sorry if it read like one.

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021
Hi honk

~ BOOP

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

:goose: ADORABLE SPY DETECTED :goose:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

DrZepam posted:

Hi honk

~ BOOP

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

DrZepam posted:

Hi honk

~ BOOP

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Juvenius posted:

Hello,

I am Juvenius Drakonius, the leader and founder of REKIUM.

First, I offer my deepest apologies for Patone's recent comments, and the handling of them thereafter. I apologise for the hurt and offence these events have caused, and will work to right this wrong.

Antisemitism is not a punchline, and comedy is not a defense. Such comments do not represent the ethos of the 700 plus members of our EVE Echoes community. Nor those of our thousands of worldwide members across all the other games we enjoy. It goes against our idea of an inclusive and friendly group.

We have enjoyed a fruitful relationship for over 4 years with Goonswarm in EVE Online. With the launch of EVE Echoes, we've committed to the success of our friends there too. I have reached out to SonBanana and Patone to search for a resolution for this issue. There will be decisive action after a thorough investigation.

REKIUM is a global community of Spanish-speaking players. We focus on providing healthy and safe social environments. Somewhere players can enjoy a virtual world of fun, away from the troubles of reality. This behaviour is unacceptable, regardless of the perpetrator's rank or reputation. It has no home in our community, and I will make adjustments to see such things stamped out.

Should you wish to discuss this issue, please contact me on Discord at Juvenius#2318.

Regards,

Juvenius Drakonius
Global Leader and Founder of REKIUM
https://gaming.rekium.org/

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

posted this somewhere today and i just wanted everyone else to know it exists again lol

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

R34's CEO was really close to J4Rageposting. but in the end he didn't want to give $10 to SJWs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

I come here to drink beer and look at pictures of kittens, geese and to shoot red shapes in space. And I'm all out of beer.