Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I can see Bobby having some sort of mundane office job where he's popular and well-liked despite being a bit of a slacker and also being moderately successful as a local stand up comedian or podcaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I have no idea what might be in a rebooted koth but one thing I'd like to see is Buck Strickland converting his propane dealerships into pot dispensaries. It's an easy decision for Buck because of how much more money is in pot than propane but Hank obviously hates it. Hank tries to find another propane related place to work but there are no local propane dealerships left because there's no money in it, so what would he do? Stay out of loyalty to Buck and try to adapt to modern life or would he quit and struggle with unemployment for a while?

Maybe if Hank did decide to quit then Bobby or Peggy would apply for the job because they need income and think Hank is being ridiculous

Ponderous Saxon
Jan 5, 2010
Fallen Rib
Ladybird falls pregnant - Hank is overjoyed until he learns Doggy is the father.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

The Moon Monster posted:

Founder of the beef comedy troupe The Beef Maniacs.
The cowmedians.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Joseph has continued growing at an alarming pace. He is now over 9 feet tall and has numerous associated health problems.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

bobby is going to have a son named cotton.
gh will have a son named good hank jr.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Bobby is a founding member of the butaniacs. He and Hank do not speak except through Peggy

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/zV_gyF6PyXw

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Dale is just so nice to John Redcorn, it's the best.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Who What Now posted:

Dale is just so nice to John Redcorn, it's the best.

it's a cool twist because you might expect a Texan to be homophobic

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Detective No. 27 posted:

When they announced the reboot of Beavis and Butthead back in 2010, I fully expected them to age them up but they remained high schoolers. They wpuld probably do the same for KoTH.

That's the only way it'll work.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

They pretty much did everything they could with the characters at thier current ages. Rebooting it but with the character the same age but scaled up to the present culture is how you get The Simpsons and no one wants that. (I'll admit that Beavis and Butthead didn't skip a beat, they just should have put it on a different network) I'm actually pretty optimistic to see KoTH 15 years later.

Hopefully they handle Lucky and Luanne tastefully.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
lucky and luanne are both working on federal oil rigs after stabbing one another in the shoulder with a dinner fork

torgo
Aug 13, 2003

Fun Shoe
Hank and Peggy are raising Good Hank, after Didi dumped him on them a year or two after Cotton's death. GH is basically teenage Cotton, thanks to a series of video tapes left behind by his father(which provide a good reason to include more Cotton in the revival).

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

PinheadSlim posted:

I have no idea what might be in a rebooted koth but one thing I'd like to see is Buck Strickland converting his propane dealerships into pot dispensaries. It's an easy decision for Buck because of how much more money is in pot than propane but Hank obviously hates it. Hank tries to find another propane related place to work but there are no local propane dealerships left because there's no money in it, so what would he do? Stay out of loyalty to Buck and try to adapt to modern life or would he quit and struggle with unemployment for a while?

Maybe if Hank did decide to quit then Bobby or Peggy would apply for the job because they need income and think Hank is being ridiculous

This is good, except Hank would never go on unemployment. He wouldn't even collect worker's comp when he legit hurt his back on the job.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

MightyJoe36 posted:

This is good, except Hank would never go on unemployment. He wouldn't even collect worker's comp when he legit hurt his back on the job.

he did collect it, which is why he was accused of fraud when the bureaucrats spying on him saw him right after yoga fully healed him. he did hate collecting workman's comp more than doing yoga, tho, and that's saying a lot.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Man I had forgotten about Tom Petty and Brittaney Murphy died

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Gracie and GH should be friends, that should just be a given

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

They should really base the reboot off the Will Rogers Institute PSA, with invisible Dale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8RvTmJdumo

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I wonder if Bobby would end up a leftist.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Bobby ends up a children's birthday party clown and loves every minute of it.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Drink-Mix Man posted:

"Bobby, children throw pies at you for a living."
"I know! And the best part is I get to keep the pies."

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Drink-Mix Man posted:

peggy keeps keeps finding shoes missing

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

mojo1701a posted:

"Bobby, children throw pies at you for a living."
"I know! And the best part is I get to keep the pies."
I 100% heard this so clearly in Bobby's voice as I read it. Strong work.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
What's the episode where Peggy chuckles at her own joke and says, "Oh Peggy"?

I love that woman so much.

"And I read in the paper that the flames were so hot they literally burned the very wood the church was made of"

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

What IS NOT the episode where Peggy chuckles at her own joke and says, "Oh Peggy"?

FTFY

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
bobby gets cancelled

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Head Bee Guy posted:

bobby gets cancelled

Someone finds a video of him doing jokes in AAVE and 'white roots funny' from that one episode with Chris Rock, and Netflix cancels his special.

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Mar 19, 2021

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I'd rather an edgy, transgressive crossover episode.

"The Gang Switches to Propane"

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

What's the episode where Peggy chuckles at her own joke and says, "Oh Peggy"?

I love that woman so much.

"And I read in the paper that the flames were so hot they literally burned the very wood the church was made of"

Friends and I quote that line so often that we've shortened it down to just "the very wood" to save time.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

stealie72 posted:

I 100% heard this so clearly in Bobby's voice as I read it. Strong work.

I was just about to say the same. I can pick a few deliveries, and they all work.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

My daddy's having a heart attack

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I'd rather an edgy, transgressive crossover episode.

"The Gang Switches to Propane"

So this is how Paddy's Pub finally burns down.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I was just about to say the same. I can pick a few deliveries, and they all work.

That's hilarious, the first time I read the post, I also heard it a few different deliveries. I got an excited loud raspy take and a slow but very happy take.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
https://twitter.com/kysoupbean/status/1374206256823599110

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Holy poo poo.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
You're the one that puts him in front of the tv with the muppets! frogs kissing pigs, who knows what else will happen

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Is there a Frinciac but for King of the Hill.?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
We're living in the Bad Universe and there is no Propaniac