Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

If Hillary had won Epstein would have fallen off his yacht instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

KomradeX posted:

Lol that anyone thought Hunter was the good Biden

Hunter wasn't good, he was just more interesting

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

gradenko_2000 posted:

Hunter wasn't good, he was just more interesting

he has a big ol hog

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

hunter is the good biden

it's not that he's good it's just that the bidens are so loving evil

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

real talk i hope beau's death was excruciating and that it torments joe every day just so that that godawful family of moloch worshippers gets one billionth of one billionth of one billionth of a percent of what they deserve for letting that baby rapist skate in order to preserve beau's political career

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

real talk i hope beau's death was excruciating and that it torments joe every day just so that that godawful family of moloch worshippers gets one billionth of one billionth of one billionth of a percent of what they deserve for letting that baby rapist skate in order to preserve beau's political career

brain cancer kills you relatively slowly and is quite painful iirc

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

good poo poo, imho

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

brain cancer kills you relatively slowly and is quite painful iirc

owned, bitch

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.
Biden’s already 10 minutes late to his first press conference after two months in office lol.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

lol if setting the date in advance actually fucks them over because it's one of Biden's "bad days"

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

RasperFat posted:

Biden’s already 10 minutes late to his first press conference after two months in office lol.

"at least we have a president who is only 29 minutes late to his press conference, unlike he who we should not name"

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

It seems increasingly accepted that "hard men making hard choices" is a bullshit pro-fascist trope in storytelling, yet when lib politicians say wreaking havoc with social services is "dealing with tough reality" nobody bats an eye. I'm thinking about that more these days.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Lmfao "when I came to the senate 120 years ago" drat he old!!!

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Justin Tyme posted:

i'm so glad we have a president who can tell a joke again, unlike tRump

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

Justin Tyme posted:

If this conference was supposed to confirm that Biden’s brain isn’t mush, then mission accomplished.

And by that I mean the GWB “mission accomplished” photo op on the carrier.

RasperFat has issued a correction as of 19:00 on Mar 25, 2021

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Excelzior posted:

lol just lol if Hunter fucks up the gun control push

is there anything this man won't ruin with his crippling cocaine addiction

a party

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Does anyone know what reporter asked Biden the last question about him encouraging families to send unaccompanied minors to the US?

She said that at Carrizo Spring the other day she talked to a 9 year old and a younger sibling who walked from Honduras to the US alone.
Am I alone in wondering if she's lying about that 9 year old telling her that story?

Maybe they got help along the way, but that sort of journey sounds extremely unlikely to me.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

papa horny michael posted:

Does anyone know what reporter asked Biden the last question about him encouraging families to send unaccompanied minors to the US?

She said that at Carrizo Spring the other day she talked to a 9 year old and a younger sibling who walked from Honduras to the US alone.
Am I alone in wondering if she's lying about that 9 year old telling her that story?

Maybe they got help along the way, but that sort of journey sounds extremely unlikely to me.

It's more likely that they got help along the way than that it's made up

Edit: Oh, was I fooled by an unsourced quote, and here I thought I was too smart for that

HashtagGirlboss has issued a correction as of 19:07 on Mar 25, 2021

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

hunter is the good biden

it's not that he's good it's just that the bidens are so loving evil

He's the alive biden

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
we should probably doxx the reporter's emails and phone lines asking after Russian influence than look to any migrant children stories from every single year ever.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Nobody's talking about the press conference

like, I can't find any material on Twitter either, which probably means that nothing embarrassingly stupid has happened in it unfortunately

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

loquacius posted:

Nobody's talking about the press conference

like, I can't find any material on Twitter either, which probably means that nothing embarrassingly stupid has happened in it unfortunately

Biden said he misses Trump and also that the filibuster is a relic of the Jim Crow era that we need to preserve.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/austin_walker/status/1375146305882894345?s=19

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Are you actually listening or just poo poo posting?

He said that people who aren't in danger or applying for asylum should stay where they are because they will be opening methods to apply for immigration online, through mail, and in-person at their home countries. Everyone coming in-person to the border and making the trip on foot is dangerous.

Do you legitimately believe that was Trump's position?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

sexpig by night posted:

He said that people who aren't in danger or applying for asylum should stay where they are because they will be opening methods to apply for immigration online, through mail, and in-person at their home countries. Everyone coming in-person to the border and making the trip on foot is dangerous.

lol

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

listen, brown, just go to joebiden.biz.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

Legit thought this question was directed at me until I tried reading the rest of it lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
some good scaremongering about China

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

spacemang_spliff posted:

some good scaremongering about China

I don't what confrontation but you're an autocratic piece of poo poo I'm going to crush

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lol these rapists want to never do one of these again so badly

https://twitter.com/AdamBlickstein/status/1375147599817232390

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

KaptainKrunk posted:

Q is definitely the 8chan owner and his son, the administrator right

q stopped posting right around the time ron watkins said he was done with q and people started digging into 8chan's finances, so

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
OMFG this poo poo about China's human rights violations

WE ARE RUNNING loving CONCENTRATION CAMPS

GOD loving DAMNIT

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I still can't tell if you're shitposting or not getting it.

If someone said, "Come have lunch with me, I poisoned the sandwich to kill you." and someone else said, "Come have lunch with me, I was to ask you your opinion about the re-release of Avatar in theaters."

Would you say, "They both said 'come to lunch with me,' they have the same position on where I should I be today."?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

spacemang_spliff posted:

GOD loving DAMNIT

If someone said, "Come have lunch with me, I poisoned the sandwich to kill you." and someone else said, "Come have lunch with me, I was to ask you your opinion about the re-release of Avatar in theaters."

Would you say, "They both said 'come to lunch with me,' they have the same position on where I should I be today."?

e: gently caress

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Excelzior posted:

GOT YOUR rear end

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Biden is basically calling China the modern day Nazi Germany but hey stop asian hate

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

I know this is unsourced D&D but Biden and Trump are explicitly saying "if you come to lunch with me you will go to a concentration camp"

like, it is as far from "come have lunch with me" as you can possibly get

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Excelzior posted:

binch I will cut you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

spacemang_spliff posted:

GOD loving DAMNIT