Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

some plague rats posted:

this is giving me real bad vibes

Just some Czech ladies earning $100 the hard way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Stimulus Czech

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Heath posted:

Stimulate Czechs

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

I don't understand people who won't drop to the ground and play with a dog, much less 4 dogs. Just play with the dogs! They're so excited!

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
Someone needs to photo shop the ever given in the "Pivot!" Scene from friends.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
You go slav yourself... that was terrible...

:dadjoke:

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

euphronius posted:

Man dogs are the best

some dogs are cool

but some dogs are real assholes, even if it's because they have a lazy/lovely owner

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Paladinus posted:

I don't remember in which thread someone brought up Boston accent recently, so I'll post this here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU38V8xL_EM

Not Boston, but this is the best accent video.

https://youtu.be/Oj7a-p4psRA

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
https://twitter.com/leftistthot420/status/1375210754312376332

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Flyinglemur posted:

Buy Nothing group

I have never heard about these, but they sound cool and I will be looking around to join one (or more) for my area. Thanks for the mention.

it's me, I'm the ska punk

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD_O-ogoUzM

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I was going to make a joke about how ska punk isn't a thing and the only thing that is truly punk is arguing what is and isn't punk, but then I remembered a million years ago when I was in college before the internet was really a thing I glibly said to a bunch of punk friends of punk friends that GG Allin was a poseur and immediately half of them worshipped me as some golden god and the other half were wailing and gnashing their teeth and rending their lovely garments and because 20+ years later I don't know or care which side was right I think that means I may actually be so punk that I don't care about the rules of being punk and because I'm so punk that I think it's lame and square that I'm punk it makes me even more punk and therefore as the most punk punk I can accurately pass judgment that there's no such thing as ska punk.

Fight me or don't, motherfucker. I don't care.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

I was going to make a joke about how ska punk isn't a thing and the only thing that is truly punk is arguing what is and isn't punk, but then I remembered a million years ago when I was in college before the internet was really a thing I glibly said to a bunch of punk friends of punk friends that GG Allin was a poseur and immediately half of them worshipped me as some golden god and the other half were wailing and gnashing their teeth and rending their lovely garments and because 20+ years later I don't know or care which side was right I think that means I may actually be so punk that I don't care about the rules of being punk and because I'm so punk that I think it's lame and square that I'm punk it makes me even more punk and therefore as the most punk punk I can accurately pass judgment that there's no such thing as ska punk.

I hate that I had assumed this was a rick and morty copy/paste

Bodnoirbabe
Apr 30, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX4u4J6m5Pg

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

ShoogaSlim posted:

some dogs are cool

but some dogs are real assholes, even if it's because they have a lazy/lovely owner

:staredog: :catstare:

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Heath posted:

Stimulus Czech

The male is in the Czech.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Untrustable posted:

The male is in the Czech.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:perfect:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I watched that recently for the first time, that scene was loving brutal.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmNQ5AfcPFA

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Our Editor Is on Vacation, so Here’s All 311 Ska Pun Headlines He Rejected This Year

If you like ska and absurd video game experiences, you owe it to yourself to try out Incredible Crisis for the PSX. Or just watch a playthrough, I'm not the boss of you.

:golfclap:

A format I haven't seen around in a while but is always welcome when well-executed.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Memento posted:

I watched that recently for the first time, that scene was loving brutal.

What happened in it? The thing that the giant robot throws has people in it and all of them dies or something?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Feels like this should be a loss.jpg somehow.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

https://twitter.com/shocks/status/1375176782756859904

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

toanoradian posted:

What happened in it? The thing that the giant robot throws has people in it and all of them dies or something?

On of the main characters of Neon Genesis Evangelion fights to her absolute limit to beat a bunch of insane Kaiju monsters, and when it looks like she has the upper hand, they change the rules and then they eat her alive.

Having said that, it's not even in the top three hosed up things that happen in End of Evangelion.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

toanoradian posted:

In the original the boat is a spear going through the robot's head.

Erwin
Feb 17, 2006

https://twitter.com/ODerigRulez/status/1375248226966720512

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

I can't not link this.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Gym with a live band sounds pretty rad, ngl.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

all this talk of regrettable music made me think of Steven Seagal's illustrious "music" career

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLe_BZ1mo3I

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

These are pretty bad today. I had to see them so now y’all have to see them as well.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Geezer Planet

tonedef131
Sep 3, 2003

Given Ever to your friends and felt stupendous

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA