Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jim, piloting a Clan Marauder, spots Dwight in an Urbanmech and simply won't relent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Jim surgically swaps his testicles with Dwight's without Dwight's knowledge, ensuring the Schrute name is replaced with Halpert blood.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

During a team-building exercise a film crew is gathered to tape what should be a fun re-enactment.

What should be a light-hearted gambol through "schlemiel schlimazel hasenpfeffer incorporated" is just highlights of Jim slapping the poo poo out of Dwight, who is in tears, with rubber gloves, through various stages of the bottling line.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Dwight starts to receive threatening letters in the mail that talk about "exposing Dwight's secret" and "Making sure the price is paid". Each one is signed "FROM THE GUY YOU SCREWED OVER" and includes a photo of the outside of Dwight's house.

Dwight gets the police involved, who then surround Dwight's farm, hoping to catch this guy in the act. The stakeout lasts for 3 weeks but yields nothing and the letters stop. Eventually feeling safe again, Dwight goes for a walk around the farm. He discovers a bundle of clothing tucked under a tree and, moving closer, finds that it's actually a decaying body. Carefully examining it, he finds that the body is located near a camera and a half-written letter accusing Dwight of being a fraud and signed "FROM THE GUY YOU SCREWED OVER".

Forensic investigators determine the body is a 100% DNA match... to Dwight Schrute. Disturbed and unsure what to do next, Dwight takes a DNA test of his own and discovers he's actually Jim Halpert. He looks out the window and sees "Jim Halpert" waving at him, then dousing himself with gasoline and lighting himself aflame. Dental records later determine that the charred corpse belongs to Todd Barson, who escaped from prison in 2001 after being convicted for arm robbery and forgery. Looking at photos of Todd, he's a perfect physical match to Jim Halpert.

No one can solve the mystery of Todd Barson and exactly when he took over Jim's life but Pam is left shaken and soon relocates across the country, unable to handle the strangeness of what happened. Dwight is similarly vexed and doctors are unable to explain why he's a genetic match to the real Jim Halpert. Police never solve the mystery of Jim's death nor why he was writing the letters to Dwight.

On his deathbed Dwight reflects on the strangeness to his grandchildren and glances into the hallway of his hospice. Jim Halpert waves back at him, and Dwight passes away before he can determine if this is reality or some end-of-life fantasy.

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
Jim leaves a message to Dwight from another world, its beside an open sewer cover and says "try roll" Dwight rolls in the hopes to get a secret but instead plunges into the sewer below, Jim does a Jim face gesture in his own world.

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Jim switches out Dwight's plane ticket to the paper convention in Belgium, for one that goes to the Islamic State in Syria. Dwight eventually returns but get's detained in Guantanmo as a stateless person

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Jim tells Kevin that Dwight is filled with cake and the ogre of a man tears Dwight limb from limb in a fit of ravenous delerium.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jim puts saran-wrap around the door to Dunder Mifflin and Dwight walks into it.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Jim to chair a office Dwight prank going by shovel Jim. Round Dwight the Jim under and below office chair unknowingly. The of under snowshoes mountain as in below falling buries paper and Jim horror Dwight screams. Mugs camera Jim the.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
"Jim!" Dwight screams, rising from his chair. "Jim! How did you get this urine in my pants without my knowing?"

Dwight is in an old folks home. He is demented and has pissed himself. Two onlooking nurses speak to one another.

"Who is this 'Jim' person? Mr. Schrute always blames things he does on him."

"There are theories. Some say he was his workmate. Some say they were lovers. Me? I say they were dance partners, forever coiling around one another in a maxixe of mutual enmity."

"Maxixe?"

"It's a dance. A forbidden dance."

"A dance?"

"Oui."

"Wait... 'Oui' like yes, but in French?"

"Ou... yes."

"So yes, it's a dance? The way they were was like a dance?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Oh man, that's neat. I'm going to look up that maxixe dance thing one my break. Probably look it up on wikipedia with my phone. Oh man, that ought to make the time pass more pleasantly, looking up a forbidden dance. drat I'm glad I work in a state run old folks home with you, Deborah."

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Thanks, Debra!

naem
May 29, 2011

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Jim talks Dwight into paying ten dollars to register on Something Awful and then links him this thread

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim eats an entire 18” pizza in one sitting then shits it out on Dwight’s desk.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim eats an entire box of saltines while lying naked in Dwight's bed. Dwight is vexed when he goes to bed that night only to find his sheets full of crumbs. He goes to change sheets but Jim has also filled the spare sheets with cracker crumbs.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Cubone posted:

- Jim leaves the office through a door that is not there. He sings Dwight's name from the space between spaces. Dwight looks and looks for Jim in every room, but Jim simply is not there.

- When Dwight least suspects it, Jim kicks him in the dick.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim sticks Dwight’s toothbrush in his rear end. He never tells Dwight or gives the toothbrush back.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim leaves a post-it note on Dwight's monitor reminding Dwight that Star Wars: the Last Jedi is canon and that the Holdo Maneuver retroactively ruins all previous Star Wars films.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Jim rewires everything in the Office so now Dwight has to flip a switch in the women's bathroom to turn on his computer. There's a red switch labelled "DWIGHT DO NOT TOUCH" and Dwight, in his fury, flips the switch.

A muffled explosion is heard in the distance and Jim announces that Dwight has just destroyed the Scranton Children's Hospital.

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
Jim makes his puppet, Kermit the Frog, say, "Dwight Stinks"

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Applewhite posted:

Jim leaves a post-it note on Dwight's monitor reminding Dwight that Star Wars: the Last Jedi is canon and that the Holdo Maneuver retroactively ruins all previous Star Wars films.

Whoa, hey can we reign these in a little? Absorbing Dwight’s soul to the netherworld is one thing but this makes me uncomfortable to read

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Jim tricks mose into homosexual intercourse, Dwight is simultaneously angry and aroused.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

After secretly spending years acquiring the schooling and experience needed, Jim is ordained a Catholic priest.
He waits for Dwight to mention he's attending confession, and then arranges with his normal parish priest to hear them that day.
When Dwight enters the confessional, Jim begins live streaming and recording each of Dwights embarrassing, gross sins.

Upon returning to the office the following week, multiple co-workers begin asking Dwight how his absolutions are going for the specific sins that he confessed.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

jim sneaks into dwights farmhouse and replaces all his high quality free range farm eggs with the cheapest ones he can find

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jim tells Dwight he hasn't seen ANY reports of wind gusts or sandstorms on the day's weather report and wishes him a smooth trip through the canal while panning to the camera

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
After a heated discussion about droid rights in the Star Wars universe Jim dares Dwight to call Mace Windu the n-word.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
When Dwight was born, Mater Schrute traveled over all of Midgard and spoke to every bird, beast, fowl, plant, and stone. She did not rest until every living thing and every object had pledged never to harm Dwight. With this pledge, it was impossible for Dwight to get hurt. Even the strongest blows bounced off of him. He could not drown or burn.

Unbeknownst to Mater Schrute, she overlooked a single sprig of holly high in the boughs of an ancient tree.

When Dwight attained adulthood, he went to work at Dunder Mifflin. A favorite office pastime was for everyone in the office to throw things at Dwight and watch them bounce off.

The scene opens on the denizens of the office doing their best to harm Dwight. Michael Scott beaks a baseball bat across the back of Dwight's head, and Dwight just laughs. Angela breaks a liquor bottle on the desk and tries to stab Dwight, but the shards will not pierce his skin. Everyone has a good laugh as even their most violent attempts to harm Dwight came to nothing.

Jim, steps forward, smirking. He holds up a single sprig of holly.

Everyone in the office laughs. Dwight mocks Jim. "Seriously, Jim? Pathetic as always."

Jim throws the holly at Dwight. The holly pierces Dwight's throat and Dwight falls to the ground, gurgling as his lifeblood pours from him.

Jim mugs the camera.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
Jim tackles Dwight after a recent emergency appendectomy, rupturing 10 of Dwight's 16 stitches, causing him to die of blood loss in the hallway of a Florida hotel. Jim smirks at the camera, Dwight's blood smeared across his face.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Applewhite posted:

Jim eats an entire 18” pizza in one sitting then shits it out on Dwight’s desk.

"The whole pizza was intact, even with toppings. I wasn't even mad. How could I be?"

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

QuarkJets posted:

"The whole pizza was intact, even with toppings. I wasn't even mad. How could I be?"

Creed: "of course I ate it. Why let a pizza go out waste?"

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Jim has a change of heart and helps Dwight whenever possible. They bond greatly and hang out all the time, like besties do. They sacrifice things for each other and become the ones each other comes to for comfort.

On Dwight's deathbed he thanks Jim for being such an amazing person and friend.
Jim smugly smirks and says, "I was never your friend" as Dwight passes away, a look of horror on his face.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Jim draws an inverted pentagram in the ceiling space above Dwight's desk - preventing good vibes from reaching Dwight while he's working. Feeling kinda bummed Dwight asks Jim "Bro, I feel like this place is kinda bumming me out bro. You feeling some negative vibes bro?" Jim says "No bro, totally copacetic over here bro." before looking directly at the camera and making a shaka sign.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Jim explains to Dwight that walking downtown Scranton with that red bandana in his back pocket is a great way to meet new investors for his Onion-Beet hybrid startup

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jim thanks Dwight for having his money on time.
Dwight stammers to respond that he doesn't know what Jim means.
Jim slaps the poo poo out of Dwight in the employee cafeteria in front of everyone and then flicks his toothpick at him while loudly exclaiming "YOU BETTER." before storming off.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Jim moves Dwight's stapler so that it faces south instead of south by southeast and the resultant disruption of feng shui causes Dwight to poo poo his pants

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Jim skips town and commits suicide in a grimy motel using a varmint rifle stolen from the Schrute beet farm, but not before covering himself with Dwight's pilfered semen. Jim having left a trail of false evidence implicating Dwight, Dwight is arrested for Jim's rape and murder. 5 years later, Dwight is strapped to the execution gurney. He notices a familiar figure among the witnesses, only recognizing that telltale smirk through all the facial hair and plastic surgery after his heart has stopped beating.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Who What Now posted:

Jim moves Dwight's stapler so that it faces south instead of south by southeast and the resultant disruption of feng shui causes Dwight to poo poo his pants

lol

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Jim puts his butt inside Dwight's butt, as a prank.

I film it, also as a prank.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

As punishment for his feckless, disloyal betrayal of Dunder-Mifflin by taking a job at Staples, Jim punishes Dwight to spend eternity riding endlessly hither and th other, buffeted by the winds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dwight, resplendent in his C3P0 costume for Halloween, appears on Jim's doorstep.
Jim gleefully appreciates his friends costume and hands him a candy apple.
Dwight later eats it and swallows a razor.