Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

lmao remember when an official KSA govt account threatened to 9/11 canada over a tweet, by a tweet

Yes. Yes, I do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
Remember when USA invaded Iraq and killed almost 1,5 million people because of 9/11, which was done by saudis?

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
lmao

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Bush is American

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
https://twitter.com/macklemore/status/4085475013?lang=en

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Fish of hemp posted:

Remember when USA invaded Iraq and killed almost 1,5 million people because of 9/11, which was done by saudis?

Also Afghanistan.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Gitmo still not closed.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

cumshitter posted:

still lolling over how fat dumb gently caress pompeo invited a journalist into his office and was like "Oh yeah!? Where is Syria? ON A MAP!" and then the jounalist pointed out Syria on a special map plumpeo asked for without proper nouns on it and he jus got really angry. its not like he had better things to care about

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Fish of hemp posted:

Remember the 9/11 commission? And all the consequences of its findings? hahhaahaha

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Remember that awful summer of the shark?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Jake Tapper tried to cancel Macklemore by digging up this tweet when he was invited to the White House

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Trump telling everyone he was friends with the mafia at every opportunity

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Fish of hemp posted:

the saudis supplied sunni militants in iraq with weapons but the media only reporting about iranian ones

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Trump outright deleting one of Iran's generals off the map while he was on a diplomatic mission in Bagdad and nothing happened

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Feldegast42 posted:

Trump outright deleting one of Iran's generals off the map while he was on a diplomatic mission in Bagdad and nothing happened

Uhh well Iran did launch some missiles at a US army base in Iraq and some soldiers got injured or whatever.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Orange Devil posted:

Uhh well Iran did launch some missiles at a US army base in Iraq and some soldiers got injured or whatever.

Oh yeah, they launched a bunch of missiles at a base and our soldiers only got headaches. Reportedly.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
also Iran managed to accidentally shoot down a passenger airliner, which seemed to throw cold water on the whole thing

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

also iraq voted to kick the us out

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
At New York's Kennedy International Airport today, an individual, later discovered to be a public school teacher, was arrested trying to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square, a slide rule, and a calculator. Attorney general John Ashcroft believes the man is a member of the notorious al-gebra movement. He is being charged with carrying weapons of math instruction.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

quote:

Five months after a trip to visit Australian troops in Afghanistan, the Seven Network broadcast footage of PM Tony Abbott discussing the death of Lance Corporal Jared MacKinney. “It’s pretty obvious that, well, sometimes poo poo happens, doesn’t it?” Mr Abbott said.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
bush senior chucked into lap of the japanese prime minister

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
How quickly the "if they put acb on the supreme Court, we riot" and "Biden might consider packing the court!!" Dropped out of existence

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/sleep2dream/status/1214033725631143936?s=19

https://twitter.com/AnnaLysaGayle/status/1214390412464574464?s=19

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush_broccoli_comments

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

andrew WK is a product of MKULTRA

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Feldegast42 posted:

lol i was there when that happened

ask me about that time trump almost got me personally killed

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode
Andrew WK posts on internet boards to feed conspiracies about himself.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Thump! posted:

lol i was there when that happened

ask me about that time trump almost got me personally killed

how did trump almost get you, personally, killed

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

paul_soccer12 posted:

Look who got divided bro

Easily one of the greatest tweets of all time

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

NightGyr posted:

honestly so would I

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Dreylad posted:

Holy gently caress

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

The Chairman posted:

how did trump almost get you, personally, killed

Thump! I am also asking you about how treump almost got you personally killed when he iced an iranian general.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

NightGyr posted:

That just makes me like him more

Is he okay or is he a shithead too because I kind of like him

Dreylad posted:

Ooof

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

Is he okay or is he a shithead too because I kind of like him

he's a lib but he's pretty harmless and he seems like a pretty good dude

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Not really political but his appearance at the gathering of the juggles is high comedy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UUOvnbCtnVQ

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
do you ever think about that pic of pete buttigieg thats like him biting into a cinnamon bun and he llooks like a drat rat

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
i initially thought it was a chicken wing which would explain this but no, its a cinnamon bun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

I, too, am interested in the story of Trump personally failing to murk a something awful forums user. Looks like he lost to Hillary after all.