Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Why is everyone saying they are going to "capture" Deku or that he's going vigilante? He has his license.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

lunar detritus posted:

Why is everyone saying they are going to "capture" Deku or that he's going vigilante? He has his license.

He has a provisional license that allows him to defend himself and work alongside pros, not run away from school to fight the worst villain in history and his army of psychotic murders on his own.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Rhonne posted:

He has a provisional license that allows him to defend himself and work alongside pros, not run away from school to fight the worst villain in history and his army of psychotic murders on his own.

Society has totally collapsed, I don't think it matters anymore.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
They have, as the saying goes, bigger fish to fry.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

It would be funny as hell if a pro hero just dropped down and told Deku to come along while a war between vigilante civilians and escaped prisoners is happening right behind them.

Sillipenda
May 22, 2007
I'd listen if Compass Kid were around to do it.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I want the Mirko cereal

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

How did they not call it Mirk-Os.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Its very high in Thigh-ber.

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

Volume 30 stuff is out and Hori clearly knows what I want:

The Bee posted:

:hmmyes:

Nephthys fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Mar 29, 2021

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Nephthys posted:

This is decidingly too horny for this manga.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Aurubin posted:

This isn’t even close! Hori included a butt first shot of Rei when she apologized to Hawks and Jeanist lmao

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

The Bee posted:

:yeah:

Aurubin posted:

This is a manga that contains Mineta.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
Can someone make me an avatar of Mirio's head spinning in the water? I'd be happy to throw you a forum's upgrade or donate a few bucks to your favorite charity

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

Perhaps I’m not an authority as an outside, asexual perspective, but there are a larger variety of horny flavors (hornies?) than the factory-processed grape variant.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

The dark secret is that Mineta's Horikoshi's character insert because he justifies the things Horikoshi wants to draw in the context of the story while also giving Horikoshi "cover" for it

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Havoc904 posted:

Can someone make me an avatar of Mirio's head spinning in the water? I'd be happy to throw you a forum's upgrade or donate a few bucks to your favorite charity
I don't really need anything, and since this has the stupid honeycam watermark on it I wouldn't want anything for it anyway but consider it a consolation prize. Unless you crop the watermark out or something.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Nephthys posted:

Deku leaves for one month and this is what Uraraka resorts to.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Rhonne posted:

Deku leaves for one month and this is what Uraraka resorts to.

She is a shapeshifter.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Havoc904 posted:

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

Beautiful

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Fabricated posted:

I don't really need anything, and since this has the stupid honeycam watermark on it I wouldn't want anything for it anyway but consider it a consolation prize. Unless you crop the watermark out or something.

Thank you!

Thank you as well! I will PM you to pick out an upgrade or donation, I really appreciate it.

Does anyone have a good Mirio quote to use for the text? I was thinking, "A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!"

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Perfect.

Also speaking of Volume extras this is also an important image

Shigaraki is supposed to be an Aye-Aye.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

lol Bakugo being a chihuahua is perfect

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
All Mighgoat

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

All Might being the GOAT makes a ton of sense

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I love that Sheep Deku still wears the same shoes. Gotta stay on brand.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Havoc904 posted:

"A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!"
Please use this, it's perfect not just for him, but also for the energy of the gif.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

PMush Perfect posted:

Please use this, it's perfect not just for him, but also for the energy of the gif.

First new avatar in like 8 years, thank you everyone.

Here is a spoiler to celebrate:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Poor Mineta! Hopefully Tall Deku can save him!

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

I know Horikoshi doesn't really like to acknowledge the outside world much, but it's pretty funny to me that Midoriya stayed in Japan when he dropped out of UA. I don't agree with the vigilante arc on principle, both in terms of what I feel the moral of the story was as well as just being a poor strategy. "Dear Friend, I'm leaving you in order to protect you. Also I will be 20 minutes away by train if you need to get in touch."

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Aurubin posted:

I know Horikoshi doesn't really like to acknowledge the outside world much, but it's pretty funny to me that Midoriya stayed in Japan when he dropped out of UA. I don't agree with the vigilante arc on principle, both in terms of what I feel the moral of the story was as well as just being a poor strategy. "Dear Friend, I'm leaving you in order to protect you. Also I will be 20 minutes away by train if you need to get in touch."

Japan's where the action is. Right now, he's close enough to help, but far enough from his friends that they won't be a priority target. Leaving Japan, he wouldn't be able to do anything about the damage.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I feel like Deku leaving UA is kind of silly because AFO doesn't just forget that Deku has a whole school full of acquaintances he can hold hostage to get him to show himself just because he isn't there.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

I feel like Deku leaving UA is kind of silly because AFO doesn't just forget that Deku has a whole school full of acquaintances he can hold hostage to get him to show himself just because he isn't there.

In Deku's mind, AFO will attack him, not attack the school to get to him.

But much like every hero going "I have to do this to protect you." The response is "That's dumb."

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Or that AFO might not just try to wipe out UA anyway because it's a central pillar of the tattered remains of hero society and is also a concentration point for resistance against him.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I guess Deku could be out there trying to find AfO before he can finish whatever he has planned for his and Shigaraki's bodies, it doesn't seem like AfO is making any moves until he's done with that.

I do think it's funny that we've gotten a bit of a role reversal from the start of the series where Bakugou was trying to be the angry loner who hates teamwork and now he's probably going to be leading the class and Deku went from friendly kid who enjoyed working with others to sad loner avoiding his friends for their own good.

Was...was Deku the Sasuke all along?

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Rhonne posted:

I guess Deku could be out there trying to find AfO before he can finish whatever he has planned for his and Shigaraki's bodies, it doesn't seem like AfO is making any moves until he's done with that.

I do think it's funny that we've gotten a bit of a role reversal from the start of the series where Bakugou was trying to be the angry loner who hates teamwork and now he's probably going to be leading the class and Deku went from friendly kid who enjoyed working with others to sad loner avoiding his friends for their own good.

Was...was Deku the Sasuke all along?

My fervent hope is that instead of Midoriya just becoming edgy this arc is a teardown of that self-sacrificing behavior. Nana Shimura, All Might, etc. They all did the same thing to try and protect others, and it just blew up in their faces in the largest way possible. Teamwork! It's the name of the game! Heck, the bad guys know this, even if it's self-serving on AFO's part.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Is it not partly to do with the Goku effect too? If Deku stays with the class and the school gets attacked just what are they meant to do? Oh cool here's minetas blobs that stick people to things meanwhile Deku is battering 50 people at once and punching people to the moon.

He has to be separated so the rest of the cast can do something until he shows up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Aurubin posted:

My fervent hope is that instead of Midoriya just becoming edgy this arc is a teardown of that self-sacrificing behavior. Nana Shimura, All Might, etc. They all did the same thing to try and protect others, and it just blew up in their faces in the largest way possible. Teamwork! It's the name of the game! Heck, the bad guys know this, even if it's self-serving on AFO's part.

I feel like this is what it's going to be entirely. This first thing with Muscular is going to show off deku being cool and strong, but then we'll probably see how hard he's having it alone afterwards, and while his friends are trying to find him he's going to get in some poo poo he can't handle thus needing their help and forcing him to do the one thing the other OFA bearers didn't do: work with and trust other people.