Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

not much, what’s a kaioken with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

loving excellent

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Mantis42 posted:

lol if you aren't both nite and day crew by virtue of being depressed and having no set sleeping pattern

drat lol

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Ardennes posted:

What is the bad news about countries other than the United States?

They are also run by bloodthirsty and/or greedy psychopaths. They just aren't as powerful as the US, so their ability to gently caress the world isn't as prominent.

No heroes. Only villains.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Rectal Death Adept posted:

https://www.politico.com/states/new-york/albany/story/2021/03/29/woman-accuses-cuomo-of-kissing-her-against-her-wishes-in-2017-1370327
Woman accuses Cuomo of kissing her against her wishes in 2017
This is the part that jumped out at me

Good thing he wasn't governor during 9/11.

Lmao interesting strategy

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I should really have saved that Oliver Twist quote for this.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

your honor, my client's pattern of unwanted sexual advances is so pervasive, so ubiquitous that I doubt the SO CALLED victims even realize they are experiencing them

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I for one cannot wait to vote blue in 2024 for the Romney/Harris ticket

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Excelzior posted:

I for one cannot wait to vote blue in 2024 for the Romney/Harris ticket

Dems nominating Romney over Harris to appeal to their new base of old rich suburbanites and have her as the VP again would be hilarious and on brand.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Do you need the address mr chapo? Let me go ahead and look that up

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

what the gently caress

the lizardpeople aren't sending their best

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Eggplant Squire posted:

Dems nominating Romney over Harris to appeal to their new base of old rich suburbanites and have her as the VP again would be hilarious and on brand.

that's really the best anyone can hope for moving toward 2024

it'd be even better if Kamala is the president at the time due to something hilarious happening to joe biden

then she gets demoted to VP again because she hosed up some social graces at Kissinger's state funeral two years from now

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

"Wait, you think WE could do that? Oh, no, we'd need a majority to...oh, we have one, but the filibuster...oh, you mean we could abolish, but Joe Manchin...ah, yes, the photographs, well, still you'd need to be the Majority Leader to actually do anything about that...oh, that is me, isn't it, interesting, welp I'm getting a call from my good friends the Baileys, good day.

I SAID GOOD DAY."

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mantis42 posted:

lol if you aren't both nite and day crew by virtue of being depressed and having no set sleeping pattern

good news I have a stable sleeping pattern due to having a full time job and am also extremely depressed

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

comedyblissoption posted:

if you want footage you have to turn on fox news lol!
https://twitter.com/TVNewsHQ/status/1376647354628108289

there is NOTHING in bernie or aoc's twitter feed over the past week about the camps

if you want information you would do much better to look at ted cruz's feed from the fascist perspective lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcPgeAiK70Y

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Egg Moron posted:

your honor, my client's pattern of unwanted sexual advances is so pervasive, so ubiquitous that I doubt the SO CALLED victims even realize they are experiencing them

I think Cuomo is claiming to be the sex whisperer or something. All of these upset and distraught women are in crisis and he is comforting them for their own good by licking their tonsils against their will.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

comedyblissoption posted:

if you want footage you have to turn on fox news lol!
https://twitter.com/TVNewsHQ/status/1376647354628108289

there is NOTHING in bernie or aoc's twitter feed over the past week about the camps

if you want information you would do much better to look at ted cruz's feed from the fascist perspective lmao

Question. Is Ted Cruz more bad than your average politician? I've never paid any attention to him other than to laugh a Trump messing with him. I don't know if I'm missing the point here because he's worse than everyone else or something.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

spacetoaster posted:

Question. Is Ted Cruz more bad than your average politician? I've never paid any attention to him other than to laugh a Trump messing with him. I don't know if I'm missing the point here because he's worse than everyone else or something.

He was very successful at being anti obama and looked like he was on the ascendancy until he got trupted

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

spacetoaster posted:

I mean he's a republican and a weirdo but IDK if he's worse than any other. If he were a california politician instead of a texan he'd be a democrat probably

He does seem to have a good sense of humor since you can make fun of him and he'll laugh about it and that's the nicest thing I'll say about him

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Also he is an insufferable asswipe that everyone hates

He's so unlikable it shattered his wife's mental health

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

He gets about the most media attention out of the entire senate. I don't know that he's worse than other republicans because they vote in lock step so they're pretty much functionally identical. He's a disgusting white supremacist goblin, but that's pretty much the average

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Al Franken was Ted Cruz's only friend.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Mr. Nice! posted:

Al Franken was Ted Cruz's only friend.

CANCELED

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

spacetoaster posted:

He's an eldritch horror from beyond space and time but aside from that no not really.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Ted Cruz manages to be an especially unlikable politician, kind of like an especially wet fish. It's impressive, really.

Other than that, he's as mundane as it comes.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

spacetoaster posted:

reminder that he's only a few months older than rubio. he's impressively ugly for a 'young' politician

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Ted Cruz sucks and is a monster like the rest but his self promoting anti Obama grand standing hosed over the Grand Bargain which accidently did a lot more to save stuff like social security than anything the squad will do.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Eggplant Squire posted:

Ted Cruz sucks and is a monster like the rest but his self promoting anti Obama grand standing hosed over the Grand Bargain which accidently did a lot more to save stuff like social security than anything the squad will do.

This is so unfair, the biden social security cuts will be so much worse without the squad there to bravely ask for the cuts to not quite be so deep. Really, you should be thanking them for it being HERALDED as the greatest leftist bill since Clinton's welfare reform! God, cant you leftists be grateful for anything?

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/JunipersBird/status/1376359326806335497

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

really queer Christmas posted:

This is so unfair, the biden social security cuts will be so much worse without the squad there to bravely ask for the cuts to not quite be so deep. Really, you should be thanking them for it being HERALDED as the greatest leftist bill since Clinton's welfare reform! God, cant you leftists be grateful for anything?

You're right I forgot about all of The Work that they will be doing behind the scenes to stop the bad things that they can't quite describe or say who did them.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Mantis42 posted:

BORN TO FISH NITE CREW

FORCED TO WORK DAY CREW

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Eggplant Squire posted:

It's pretty funny that after AOC said she didn't want to work with Cruz since he tried to get her killed or whatever that it turns out they both are identical in using suffering immigrants as political tools to own their opponents in exactly the same way. She should have accepted his offer since they are the same sort of bad person.

like repels like

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

he's a normal republican aka a monster, but is just an unlikable rear end in a top hat on every level

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Every time I see Ted Cruz's face or hear his voice it makes me wonder who could possibly stand listening to him and not be too put off to nod their head at anything he says

I had previously decided that Ben Shapiro isn't an electoral threat because his voice is too grating for anyone to vote for him for anything, but the example of Ted Cruz kind of flies in the face of that

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

The only worthwhile thing Cenk Uygur ever did was make the photo of Cruz phone banking for Trump famous imo

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

spacetoaster posted:

Lindsey Graham once said that if ted cruz was murdered on the floor of the senate and the trial was held in the senate no one would be convicte

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Lib and let die posted:

The only worthwhile thing Cenk Uygur ever did was make the photo of Cruz phone banking for Trump famous imo

Yeah that photo is timeless

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

loquacius posted:

Every time I see Ted Cruz's face or hear his voice it makes me wonder who could possibly stand listening to him and not be too put off to nod their head at anything he says

I had previously decided that Ben Shapiro isn't an electoral threat because his voice is too grating for anyone to vote for him for anything, but the example of Ted Cruz kind of flies in the face of that

Ben Shapiro makes Ted Cruz sound like Barry White

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Lib and let die posted:

The only worthwhile thing Cenk Uygur ever did was employ Jimmy Dore for a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008