Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

jesus WEP posted:

It’s McRlwain

Oh well thats just a regular name then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Melaneus posted:

Now I'm not a furry, but I can't understand... why she walk like a woman but has a chest like man?

Well, I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she dunked on me it nearly made me cry
Oh my Lola
La-la-la-la Lola

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Can we not

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Try so hard to keep up with this thread, but no matter what I do it gets stuck in my headGOD DAMMIT

poonchasta
Feb 22, 2007

FFFFAAAFFFFF FFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFF FFFFFFFFAAAAAAFFFFF FFFFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFFF FFFFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFF
We need to have 2 meme threads: mild and spicy.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Okay, I'll say it. Weird Al's version is better.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

poonchasta posted:

We need to have 2 meme threads: mild and spicy.

The spicy one is the AUG thread

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Paladinus posted:

First CD I ever had. Ive never heard the original. I just looked up the lyrics and OOF.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Paladinus posted:

This is true of most songs

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Skulk Hogan posted:

First CD I ever had. Ive never heard the original. I just looked up the lyrics and OOF.

Yeah I don't think they were intended to be mean and transphobic given the overall message of the song but they're still a huge oof.

Kangaroo Jerk
Jul 23, 2000

Skulk Hogan posted:

It's pretty trans-friendly, especially for the time. The narrator likes Lola just fine, after some initial confusion.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The narrator also likes cola

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

#4 just ran up the charts

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Gumby posted:

It's pretty trans-friendly, especially for the time. The narrator likes Lola just fine, after some initial confusion.

How do we feel about Lou Reed

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Data Graham posted:

The baseball player?

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Does anyone have any pics of jesus laying eggs, Heh! I just think it would be fun to see Jesus laying eggs. Hah Hah!!

Ask and you shall receive, my child

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

This is the future Christians want.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Data Graham posted:

"I like Lou Reed" she said, sticking her tongue in my ear.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ah, the miracle of Eatster

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

I remember growing up my mother loudly proclaiming that rabbits are linked to Easter because rabbits lay eggs. Then the penny dropping and realising that as a 40 year old she had some unchallenged beliefs from childhood

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

The Bloop posted:

Ah, the miracle of Eatster

You know what, I lost my fuckin shirt to Eatster in the dotcom crash

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

The catholics in Belgium said believing in the Easter bunny was sinful - but kids still wanted to go on easter egg hunts.

So in Belgium there was/is the story that on the night before Easter, the church bells leave the St. Peter's in Rome, and fly through the air, dropping easter eggs in back yards all over Belgium.

I'm not even kidding, this was really told to kids there. I have no idea if it's still a thing.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Disco Pope posted:

"I like Lou Reed" she said, sticking her tongue in my ear.

:discourse:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Carbon dioxide posted:

The catholics in Belgium said believing in the Easter bunny was sinful - but kids still wanted to go on easter egg hunts.

So in Belgium there was/is the story that on the night before Easter, the church bells leave the St. Peter's in Rome, and fly through the air, dropping easter eggs in back yards all over Belgium.

I'm not even kidding, this was really told to kids there. I have no idea if it's still a thing.

My mom was told the same thing growing up in France.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Everybody poops.

Even Jesus.

In your loving yard.

Thanks a lot, Jesus.

loving rear end in a top hat.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Gumby posted:

It's pretty trans-friendly, especially for the time.
Yeah well it hasn't been a week since the last time it was used to taunt me so honestly a nuanced analysis of the lyrics is far from the norm 🤷🏻‍♀️

Kangaroo Jerk
Jul 23, 2000

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Yeah well it hasn't been a week since the last time it was used to taunt me so honestly a nuanced analysis of the lyrics is far from the norm 🤷🏻‍♀️
Aw poo poo. Sorry to hear that, and I’m not surprised.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Chuds famously unable to understand the meaning of songs.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
https://i.imgur.com/cVJXQuT.gifv

e: apologies if that's only funny to the terminally online

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

How tf does anyone even remember that song? Do you live in a town where everyone drives an IROC-Z and their mullet gently caresses their jean jacket?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

The classic rock stations will play it now and again. Heard it in the wild last month while on a road trip from Dallas.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

marshmallow creep posted:

The classic rock stations ... Dallas.

So, yes?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

How tf does anyone even remember that song? Do you live in a town where everyone drives an IROC-Z and their mullet gently caresses their jean jacket?

Yes except they're lifted F-350s instead of IROCs

Sorry yall

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

And instead of mullets it's trucker caps and sunglasses.

If the orange taught us anything it's that these people don't actually listen to the songs that they are so fond of.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I thought of 8675309 jenny the other day and I'm gonna have to make a terrible classic rock cd to play during summer.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

I live in Los Angeles.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I got fuckin' Drops of Jupiter stuck in my head the other day, completely randomly out of nowhere

What a loving garbage, petulant song that is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
So, uh, what fallout is this referencing/mocking?

edit: lol I totally thought it was attached to the fallout one above it