Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

i need to start this again. i left it too long and forgot my warehouse layout and got too scared to load my game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

1. Far Cry
2. Far Cry 2
3. Halo 2 - Legendary Co-op
4. New Super Mario Bros.™ U Deluxe
5. Dying Light - Nighmare, All Side Missions
6. Halo 3 - Legendary Co-Op
7. Persona 5 Strikers (IMP ZONE PIONEER)
8. Halo ODST - Legendary Co-Op
9. Bravely Default 2 - True Ending (IMP ZONE PIONEER)
10. Super Mario™ 3D World - Co-Op
11. Code Vein - Good Ending
12. Halo 4 - Legendary Co-Op

Not bad but is there a single person on earth who enjoyed all the moody Cortana stuff? The mech suit and railgun were both excellent additions to the franchise. The music was kind of forgettable and never really got me juiced to whip rear end like the old Halo soundtracks did.

Now that I've beaten all the campaigns available on PC I think my power ranking is 3>Reach>1>ODST>4>2. Gonna have to find a new game for co-op night.

fadam fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Mar 30, 2021

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Persona 5 got it pretty soon after release but kept putting it down and picking it back up. Made it to the last boss six months ago and then stopped for some reason, i forget why. Been a long journey but I managed to save the world in the end.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Crispy Doom II PC Ultra Violence

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

fadam posted:

1. Far Cry
2. Far Cry 2
3. Halo 2 - Legendary Co-op
4. New Super Mario Bros.™ U Deluxe
5. Dying Light - Nighmare, All Side Missions
6. Halo 3 - Legendary Co-Op
7. Persona 5 Strikers (IMP ZONE PIONEER)
8. Halo ODST - Legendary Co-Op
9. Bravely Default 2 - True Ending (IMP ZONE PIONEER)
10. Super Mario™ 3D World - Co-Op
11. Code Vein - Good Ending
12. Halo 4 - Legendary Co-Op

Not bad but is there a single person on earth who enjoyed all the moody Cortana stuff? The mech suit and railgun were both excellent additions to the franchise. The music was kind of forgettable and never really got me juiced to whip rear end like the old Halo soundtracks did.

Now that I've beaten all the campaigns available on PC I think my power ranking is 3>Reach>1>ODST>4>2. Gonna have to find a new game for co-op night.

Gaylo Whore Legendary Po-op

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

ArfJason posted:

Gaylo Whore Legendary Po-op

o____O

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

:sweatdrop:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

6. Bravely Default II (3/25), true ending. Just barely finished before MH Rise came out. Anyway, lovely game that inspires similar comfy feelings as DQXI though I don't love it nearly as much as that game. Awesome job system that's fun to break

Sleng Teng fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Mar 30, 2021

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
farpoint (psvr)

got it free on ps+, worth running through if you have the vr. didn’t have the superscope it usually comes with so aim was a bit wonky at times but pretty good for free. ending felt like a bit rushed and a lot of the story felt very by the numbers but the acting wa sgood

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
11. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Regular)

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Ultimate Doom: Thy Flesh Consumed UV - Pretty good. The first two levels are really hard

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
that reminds me i beat the jpcp doom map pack and a couple of them were real bad and it was exhausting cause most maps were 30m long but in general it was cool

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Yakuza 6. i think this one is my favourite of all of them, holy crap what a good game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

• Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Oxenfree
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Night in the Woods
  • Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
  • Yakuza Kiwami 2
  • Yakuza 3 Remastered

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Saw the credits on MH Rise after beating the first few village ranks, and am declaring myself the Imp Zone Pioneer.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Saw the credits on MH Rise after beating the first few village ranks, and am declaring myself the Imp Zone Pioneer.

i don't think so knuc, i beat magnamalo eight hours ago making me Imp Zone Pioneer

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fungah! posted:

i don't think so knuc, i beat magnamalo eight hours ago making me Imp Zone Pioneer

Oh yeah? where's the post about it? Check and mate.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Oh yeah? where's the post about it? Check and mate.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Fungah! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nop1PRMiiPY&t=10s

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got credits on MH rise today too but I wasn’t sure whether or not to count it because there’s so much game left.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I got credits on MH rise today too but I wasn’t sure whether or not to count it because there’s so much game left.

Right. I’m fairly certain In Training or someone else smashed through the village in one sitting.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Bugsnax (Platinum Trophy)

bugshit

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

The rule typically seems to be reaching the credits = beating the game, but some games like Nier and RE2 make you watch the credits a bunch of times before getting the actual ending and I think most of us count getting there as actually beating the game. Not sure where I stand on Monster Hunter tbh...miss your thoughts?

fadam fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Apr 1, 2021

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

fadam posted:

The rule typically seems to be reaching the credits = beating the game, but some games like Nier and RE2 make you watch the credits a bunch of times before getting the actual ending and I think most of us count getting there as actually beating the game. Not sure where I stand on Monster Hunter tbh...miss your thoughts?

Waiting for the Official Imp Zone Ruling on this.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The ruling is Fadam needs to be decapitated with a scimitar ISIS style for introducing imp zone pioneer.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

The ruling is Fadam needs to be decapitated with a scimitar ISIS style for introducing imp zone pioneer.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

This discussion is important to have even if the IZP experiment didn’t happen.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
you use what feels correct to you theres not some magic finish line thats why your poo poo sucks this has always been the rule

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

fadam posted:

This discussion is important to have even if the IZP experiment didn’t happen.

stfu

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

elf help book posted:

you use what feels correct to you theres not some magic finish line thats why your poo poo sucks this has always been the rule

Okay fair enough.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Finishing Hub as Village monsters in this game have like no health at all

I personally haven't even marked MHGU as beaten even though I've played it for almost 400 hours but that's just on me.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

Finishing Hub as Village monsters in this game have like no health at all

I personally haven't even marked MHGU as beaten even though I've played it for almost 400 hours but that's just on me.

That's kind of what I'm thinking. I'm pretty much a MH noob and I still got credits less than a week after release.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Right. I’m fairly certain In Training or someone else smashed through the village in one sitting.

I haven't finished village yet but I am HR6.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to do an Iai Counter Slash on fadam and cut him in half for the Pioneer bullshit

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

I haven't finished village yet but I am HR6.

Lol.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

This. But you have to be prepared for flames if you call it too early...

It varies by game and I don’t think there will ever be a single rule to cover the whole thread.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

There was a huge flame war in the Animal Crossing thread over this last year. Careful, guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Only you can determine if you’ve beaten the game, but Animal Crossing can only be considered “beaten” by having a 100% museum, no time traveling