Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
That is scary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Uhh what just happened?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
This isn't good.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Okay, he's breathing at least.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Ok, he is sitting up and looking around on the stretcher

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
The way his elbows were at 90 degrees and his hands up reminded me of the fencing response when someone gets a concussion, and I wonder if he had some kind of neurological event.

Oh good, he's conscious and being stretchered off the floor.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
tbh usc deserves to get owned for daring to play zone

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Gorman Thomas posted:

tbh usc deserves to get owned for daring to play zone

Harsh, but fair

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Troy Queef posted:

Kim Mulkey is awesome and always has been

Can we take a moment to lol at this statement?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
drat dude's lights just went off.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
TBS just showed video from the baseline cam, he just dropped and slammed his head, that would explain the fencing response.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
https://twitter.com/CUBuffStats/status/1377040378969214978?s=20

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm trying to find a way to say Timme looks like Duncan without it coming off like I'm trying to make a pun.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
https://twitter.com/_CoronaLime_/status/1377041094400225282?s=20

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Evan Mobley getting cooked by Andy Samberg's alter ego is the content we need

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Jesus these guys are really good

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Chief McHeath posted:

The way his elbows were at 90 degrees and his hands up reminded me of the fencing response when someone gets a concussion, and I wonder if he had some kind of neurological event.

Oh good, he's conscious and being stretchered off the floor.

Looking at the video I wouldn't be surprised if he sustained a concussion from the fall in addition to whatever caused him to fall.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
So many turnovers and missed layups :(

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
How do you give up 26 points in the paint while playing zone with 2 giants

edit:, Zags are boxing out the Mobleys into the baseline, making them run the full court length for the zone

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
So Gonzaga really does look that goddamn good, holy smokes

Can't believe some of this passing

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Zags playing ymca dad ball out there

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
I expected USC to get smoked tonight, but drat, this really sucks

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Katz just said during the halftime show that the ref is alert and has spoken to his family, and they're... not transporting him to a hospital.

I might be crazy, but I'm thinking if a healthy, in-shape college basketball referee who randomly starts wobbling around during the course of his work and falls straight backwards onto his head might need to have a test or two run to find out what happened to cause it.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I don't even see how Baylor could beat this team.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I realize Gonzaga is insanely good, but I also feel like USC is kind of playing like trash and that this game ought to be at least a little closer.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Why did you pass up that three?

*three seconds later he takes a terrible stepback long two and misses the rim by a foot*

Ah, I see.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
USC realizing the power o f Gonzaga and finally unleashing an Oaf on them instead of going through Mobley.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

surf rock posted:

I realize Gonzaga is insanely good, but I also feel like USC is kind of playing like trash and that this game ought to be at least a little closer.

Gonzaga actually is shooting pretty bad by their standards, in part because USC plays the best 2-pt% defense in the country.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Grittybeard posted:

Why did you pass up that three?

*three seconds later he takes a terrible stepback long two and misses the rim by a foot*

Ah, I see.

Before the game started, their coach told them that they were not allowed to shoot unless they had used up most of the clock and they were actively falling down

surf rock fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Mar 31, 2021

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

This sounds weird but I think this USC was held back by mediocre coaching - I don't think Enfield is a very good coach. It feels like they're coasting by with their insane talent.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Suggs with the nice understated near triple double. He had no problem seeing all the holes in USC.

Kirios posted:

This sounds weird but I think this USC was held back by mediocre coaching - I don't think Enfield is a very good coach. It feels like they're coasting by with their insane talent.

Naw not weird you are right.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Kirios posted:

Before this game, he was 10-0 against the spread in tournament games

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I do wonder what Juwan Howard could scheme up on a long break against Gonzaga, but gotta beat UCLA first.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Kirios posted:

Before this year, Andy Enfield had more tournament wins at Florida Gulf Coast than at USC

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Benne posted:

Before this year, Andy Enfield had more tournament wins at Florida Gulf Coast than at USC

I forgot he ended up there.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Benne posted:

It's amazing how insanely fun that team was compared to anything else he's ever been a part of.

He's had better teams for sure, but never anything close to as fun.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Grittybeard posted:

He's had better teams for sure, but never anything close to as fun.

It's hard to remember any team being more fun than Dunk City, that kicked so much rear end.

Anyway UCLA took a punch and is giving Michigan a game, so far

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I honestly cannot believe that I'm enjoying a team coached by Mick Cronin.

Juzang, Jaquez, and Tyger Campbell are just that fun to watch.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Kirios posted:

It's not he's loving awful and getting bailed out by killing it in LA recruiting. I've watched them a bunch the last few years for draft stuff and it's infuriating.

shirts and skins posted:

Anyway UCLA took a punch and is giving Michigan a game, so far

It's gonna be funny if the big underdog that makes it is literally the most successful program in history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Flopping is the most annoying thing in this sport.