Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IkeTurner
Apr 19, 2002

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Are.....are you selling it?

I've gotten a couple of villager's photos for a second time now (Lyman and Pippy.) I don't have any use for the extras, so if anyone wants them we can set up an island visit. I'm looking to get more Floor Light colors, anything besides Purple, Blue or Orange, if anyone would like to do tradesies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

Does anyone have a town called "Inish Dubh"? I've gotten your Beau.

https://twitter.com/OfSavita/status/1376871333166899202

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.
I just threw the duplicate in storage.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

yippeekiyaymf posted:

So I just Cocos photo for the second time. Didn’t know that could happen.

Holy poo poo, I did this morning, too!

Are.....are you selling it?

You can have my extra if you want. I also have doubles from Agent S and Raymond.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Opening up for the afternoon while I do college work. Lief is here and Nooks are selling the Bunny Day Tree. Turnip prices are 247. Also Hamphrey is crafting an Ironwood DIY Workbench.

Putting the code here today for a change of pace; don’t be a dickhead.

Dodo: Closed

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Mar 30, 2021

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

IkeTurner posted:

Woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep. So, I had some big trouble. In little China.

That fukkin owns so much. The right t-shirt as well!!!

Also: YESSSSSS

https://twitter.com/kaiju_sommelier/status/1376888431431671810?s=21

IkeTurner
Apr 19, 2002

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

That fukkin owns so much. The right t-shirt as well!!!

Thanks. If anyone wants their very own shirt:

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

If anyone wants Cocos photo let me know.

Also advertising again that Jay the jock type is in boxes should you want an annoying bird.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

yippeekiyaymf posted:

If anyone wants Cocos photo let me know.

Also advertising again that Jay the jock type is in boxes should you want an annoying bird.

YES I WANT THE SPOOPY BUNNY PHOTO

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

YES I WANT THE SPOOPY BUNNY PHOTO

I can hop over to your island using the code you posted. Let me know what works time wise.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Yeah code’s up and I’m in-game if you’re around now. What do you want in exchange for the photo?

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

Nothing needed! Heading out now

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

So I reached a milestone last night before bed, got the camping site built, a spot picked, and the Able sisters shop opens today! I can't wait to get more villagers.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Nook points are live on the iPhone/Android app! Katarina gives her daily fortune as well! 😸

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Nook points are live on the iPhone/Android app! Katarina gives her daily fortune as well! 😸

The stuff arrives very quickly as well! I ordered the Nook Inc poster on the app and when people left my island, the poster had already arrived in the mail!

I think I’m gonna let the points build up for a couple weeks so I can get the Isabelle and Nooks photos.

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

MY FAT WAIFU!!! :love:
She's fetish efficient :3:

Nap Ghost
Yeah, there is some nice stuff to be had. Hell, I kind of want to get everything that is on offer there.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

What app is this? Pocket Camp?

Something also to prove that my wife/myself are new at this game, we just had someone invite themselves to our camp site? Some scary looking cat dude. We've been too baby-busy to really go to an island and invite someone, and I didn't make the Amiibo card for this guy. He's very scary looking and we want him to leave.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

IUG posted:

Something also to prove that my wife/myself are new at this game, we just had someone invite themselves to our camp site? Some scary looking cat dude. We've been too baby-busy to really go to an island and invite someone, and I didn't make the Amiibo card for this guy. He's very scary looking and we want him to leave.

The Nintendo Switch Online app has something called NookLink.

He'll only stay for a day unless you ask him to move in. You'll get random visitors every ten days to two weeks on average.

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

Nap Ghost

IUG posted:

The Nintendo Switch Online app, for mobile. Since New Horizons' release the NSO app has had a variety of AC:NH-centric features. The most recent of which is to be able to earn 'nook points' (being different from nook *miles*), which can be redeemed for in-game items. Not sure if the items are new, but they are nook themed, and include framed photos for Isabelle, Tom Nook, and Timmy & Tommy.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Ah, only my wife has Nintendo Online, so I imagine she's the only one who can earn this stuff?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Very excited for the Tom Nook, Nookling, and Isabella photos. I love the villager photos, I use them on the wall of the bar I have on my top floor-they are my "celebrity regulars". I've been attempting to get photos of Claudia and Marcel for weeks now, and I've been meticulously choosing clothing based on their personalities and favorite colors, and they still won't give them up. I'm going back to giving them a pumpkin with my pockets full-I got easily a dozen other villager photos that way.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

IUG posted:

Has the campsite just been built? You're supposed to accept the very first visitor to the campsite as part of the tutorial, although he can be moved afterward.

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

Nap Ghost

IUG posted:

Ah, only my wife has Nintendo Online, so I imagine she's the only one who can earn this stuff?

Possibly. I took a quick look at Nintendo's FAQ but it is curiously not quite sufficiently clear. At the least, *certain* things will require Nintendo Online, but couldn't say for sure on the Nook Link stuff.

On an entirely seperate note, I don't like the look of the Bunny Day Tree. It reminds me of the tree from Deadly Premonition. Stick some red vines on it, and... yeesh...

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

magimix posted:

Possibly. I took a quick look at Nintendo's FAQ but it is curiously not quite sufficiently clear. At the least, *certain* things will require Nintendo Online, but couldn't say for sure on the Nook Link stuff.

On an entirely seperate note, I don't like the look of the Bunny Day Tree. It reminds me of the tree from Deadly Premonition. Stick some red vines on it, and... yeesh...

It’s possible to order something for yourself then send that to another resident maybe, but I assume these items are cataloguable (sp?)

Also yes as much as I love the Bunny Day stuff and I do love the Bunny Day Tree, I’m getting serious Crystalline Entity vibes from it. One morning I’m gonna wake up to find that tree floating in the sky and my entire island has been levelled.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

IUG posted:

Man, we better not find out you're taking about Kabuki. Cause it sounds like you're talking about Kabuki, who is wonderful.

But yeah, if he's your first campsite villager, you are forced to take him.

Prowler
May 24, 2004

It’s possible to order something for yourself then send that to another resident maybe, but I assume these items are cataloguable (sp?)

Also yes as much as I love the Bunny Day stuff and I do love the Bunny Day Tree, I’m getting serious Crystalline Entity vibes from it. One morning I’m gonna wake up to find that tree floating in the sky and my entire island has been levelled.

Everything can be catalogued, but not everything can be purchased from the catalog. In general, if you cannot buy it from Nook's Cranny in some fashion, you cannot buy it from the catalog. So, no DIY-made items, no items from Gulliver/varrrr, none of the pocket camp stuff, none of the special/unique wallpaper/flooring, none of the Flick models, etc.

I'm like 99% sure it would include these items considering they're photos (also something you cannot buy normally); these items would be a very rare exception.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Meteor shower on IslaSancta tonight. Gates are open until I need to sleep. I'm mostly AFK.

Celeste is currently trapped in my vegetable garden in the northwest, let me know here if she escapes.

Free DIYs in front of Ables.

Ed's crafting a wooden double bed.

Dodo code in the other thread.

Black Robe fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Mar 30, 2021

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

Prowler posted:

Everything can be catalogued, but not everything can be purchased from the catalog. In general, if you cannot buy it from Nook's Cranny in some fashion, you cannot buy it from the catalog. So, no DIY-made items, no items from Gulliver/varrrr, none of the pocket camp stuff, none of the special/unique wallpaper/flooring, none of the Flick models, etc.

I'm like 99% sure it would include these items considering they're photos (also something you cannot buy normally); these items would be a very rare exception.

There are a fair number items that don't show up in the catalog at all, mainly seasonal and promotional stuff like the Sanrio furniture/clothing. Photos also don't appear in the catalog.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Slugworth posted:

Man, we better not find out you're taking about Kabuki. Cause it sounds like you're talking about Kabuki, who is wonderful.

Kabuki is already one of our residents! That's one she picked out as an Amiibo to burn.

Tabby is the nightmare smiling cat that's intruded.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

IUG posted:

Kabuki is already one of our residents! That's one she picked out as an Amiibo to burn.

Tabby is the nightmare smiling cat that's intruded.
Ew, oh, gross, kill it with fire.

effika
Jun 19, 2005
Birds do not want you to know any more than you already do.
I missed Bunny Day since I didn't start until July.

If the Toy Day stuff dropped like this, I probably wouldn't have been so peeved about missing recipes. Balloons are constant enough that I finally got my golden slingshot!

Everything is just so intense that I am getting real creepy vibes off it though. Putting the Haunt reaction to good use.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Goals for today: get the last two bunny recipes, start crafting things, maybe do some island hopping to try and farm more stone eggs - I've got plenty of all the others. Though apparently on the day itself you can trade eggs with villagers and Fursuit Freddy? I also want to do some more beach decorating work.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

Finally! Completed catching all the fish.

Thanks to my wonky sleep schedule, I woke up far too early and couldn’t get back to sleep. Realized I just needed one more - a Barreleye which conviently only spawns at night and early morning. Three fishing poles later, it’s complete.

Still need three more bugs. Stupid summer beetles.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Recipes obtained, nice. Just the water outfit (and subsequent party outfit) left whenever my guy randomly thinks of them.

And my favourite lizard is here to buy my bug pile ahead of the new month's catches.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

Is there a way to see how many times you have helped Gulliver? Or will it be a nice random surprise when you get the gold shovel DIY?

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Is there a way to see how many times you have helped Gulliver? Or will it be a nice random surprise when you get the gold shovel DIY?

Sort of. You can check your Nook Miles achievements to see a tally. But the achievement tracks both Gulliver and Gullivarr, but it's only Gulliver who counts for the golden shovel. You could also check your catalogue to see how many prizes he's given you, unless he's given you duplicates. So you can get a vague idea but not an accurate count.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

I looked at the total number of rusty parts I had in my inventory, then the number of Gullivarr items (because all but like two start with “Pirate”) and then subtracted the second from the first. Finally got my golden shovel last week, that two month period where the game forced you to have Lief, Saharah and Kicks every weeks was the worst!!!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Opening Fiorina again while I do some college work.
Nooks are currently selling the Bunny Day Garden Flag, along with a velvet stool, a light brown rattan low table, and a black antique clock.
Saharah is wandering the beaches with cityscape wall, highway flooring, simple small black mat, simple medium brown mat, and yellow stripes rug.

Take a free gift from the Gift Spot to the right of Resident Services!

Dodo in PGS thread

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Mar 31, 2021

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

yippeekiyaymf posted:

If you still have the letters in your mailbox that came with the gift you can just count those. I never clean out my mailbox so that’s what I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

I looked at the total number of rusty parts I had in my inventory, then the number of Gullivarr items (because all but like two start with “Pirate”) and then subtracted the second from the first. Finally got my golden shovel last week, that two month period where the game forced you to have Lief, Saharah and Kicks every weeks was the worst!!!

Have you done any time traveling? Been playing since the start, so hopefully we'll get it with one of our next couple visits.