Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when i grow up i want to be the safe wrestler who makes everything look extremely hosed up and nastay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

I love how Janela absolutely does not need to give a random Twitter jamoke the time of day, but took the time to dunk on him anyway.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

when i grow up i want to be extremely hosed up and nastay

You're already there buddy

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
At least that guy admitted he was wrong and took it back

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
joey janela actually meant to injure him, i can tell this because he is rude and called me names once, but he is so poorly trained he did it way too safe

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

mooseinfants posted:

At least that guy admitted he was wrong and took it back

After arguing with people that he was in fact correct and telling Joey to settle down.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MotU posted:

joey janela actually meant to injure him, i can tell this because he is rude and called me names once, but he is so poorly trained he did it way too safe

drat he really is a bad boy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i didn't say that poo poo from earlier

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Cavauro posted:

i didn't say that poo poo from earlier

You said that you son of a bitch

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

MassRafTer posted:

After arguing with people that he was in fact correct and telling Joey to settle down.

That's still better than you'll get from a lot of people unfortunately

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah the guy admitted he was wrong and left the tweets up so it’s not like he’s dodging it :shrug:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jordan7hm posted:

Yeah the guy admitted he was wrong and left the tweets up so it’s not like he’s dodging it :shrug:

When you are are a Cult of Cornette member who has been suspended from twitter for making violent threats against others, ignore reality to demand a guy get fired, argue with people correcting you, apologize and then brag about apologizing, you really don't deserve kudos for apologizing.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Joey is probably one of the safer guys from his era, wasn't a big part of his thing on the indies he would wrestle really old and delicate guys, i've never heard of him injuring anyone.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

sticklefifer posted:

I love how Janela absolutely does not need to give a random Twitter jamoke the time of day, but took the time to dunk on him anyway.

Janela is precisely enough of a dirtbag that I suspect he finds a random Twitter jamoke to dunk on daily. Meltzer does it because he thinks has to be correct at all times in all places. Janela does it because it's funny.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Eat My Fuc posted:

Joey is probably one of the safer guys from his era, wasn't a big part of his thing on the indies he would wrestle really old and delicate guys, i've never heard of him injuring anyone.

Zandig is probably the safest worker going by how the roof bump with Janella went down

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/TorchMcMahon/status/1377429698872025091

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
"Student betrays his master" is literally one of the oldest storytelling conventions in human history, but they call them students on TV so I can't take them seriously

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

it is straight up unbelievable that Cody Rhodes would get beaten up by an Olympic medalist boxer. I can't even picture it in my mind.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
can't believe Huge Muscle Dude Nick Comoroto and Professional Boxer Anthony Ogogo beat people up after sneak attacking them with weapons

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Does that man know that students and children aren’t the same thing?

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
"these men are currently learning how to grapple better" well i guess that means their punches and weapons should simply bounce off the Superior Grapple Man

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
You need to be a fully trained wrestler before you can break your trainer's DR. I'm sorry, that's how it works.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The 0 engagement Torch guy is yesterday's news, AEW made another one of their haters grovel.

https://twitter.com/JobberNationTV/status/1377440443416240129

https://twitter.com/JobberNationTV/status/1377444532309041154

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Benne posted:

"Student betrays his master" is literally one of the oldest storytelling conventions in human history, but they call them students on TV so I can't take them seriously

Does Cody have one good loyal student who can go on a quest to avenge him by beating all the evil ones?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao my favorite kind of reply dude

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Does Cody have one good loyal student who can go on a quest to avenge him by beating all the evil ones?

Lee Johnson

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Yes, actually.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

That's good. They better book him to go through all the goons until he can face whoever the main bad guy is (is it QT?)

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
THE REALITY CHECK FOR THE IWC

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/KristenAshly/status/1377298247769788423

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Do you think she’s figured out that Abadon hasn’t been wrestling for 14 years?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Do you think she’s figured out that Abadon hasn’t been wrestling for 14 years?

absolutely not

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

MassRafTer posted:

The 0 engagement Torch guy is yesterday's news, AEW made another one of their haters grovel.

https://twitter.com/JobberNationTV/status/1377440443416240129

https://twitter.com/JobberNationTV/status/1377444532309041154
Even setting aside the groveling...Trent is a pushed babyface! Returning from an injury! During the climax of the blowoff match with his team against the guys credited with causing the injury!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

davidbix posted:

Even setting aside the groveling...Trent is a pushed babyface! Returning from an injury! During the climax of the blowoff match with his team against the guys credited with causing the injury!

its just like, confusing because

Trent has been in AEW since day one.

people who only watch AEW know who Trent is!

how is him returning booking for "indie nerds"?????

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Alaois posted:

how is him returning booking for "indie nerds"?????
Have you considered that this person is, in fact,

sticklefifer posted:

THE REALITY CHECK FOR THE IWC

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

this guys rocks

https://twitter.com/HecBitw/status/1377417410685280259

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

https://twitter.com/JobberKingdom/status/1378194370948689920

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Vince Russo alt account spotted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

even leaving aside that historic events take time for their effects to be seen, this is already demonstrably false, because it’s caused about 50,000 women to stop watching AEW