Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

joepinetree posted:

Out of curiosity, I checked, and the term "concentration camps" was used 158 times in the general election thread. Most of those in the context of "there are concentration camps, we need to get rid of Trump."

lol Searching ones post history is now considered hell dumping and bullying which is banned. Please don't post lib hypocrisy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Cuomo agreeing to legalize weed because he had been caught doing so many rapes is actually proof that pressuring politicians works

we just need to shift it a little bit so that they need to push progressive legislation because their career is in danger from not pushing enough progressive legislation, not because they'd been sitting on the legislation as a Get Out Of Having Done Rapes Free card

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Oh Snapple! posted:

You can pick one to have happened between the Trump soup throw and the Northam moonwalk. Which do u pick.

moonwalk no question

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

unfortunately on the national scale everyone who'd been talking about pressuring Biden to move left has spent all their time since his nomination protecting him from rape accountability as well as everything else sooooo

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

loquacius posted:

Cuomo agreeing to legalize weed because he had been caught doing so many rapes is actually proof that pressuring politicians works

So Biden IS a progressive after all

Checkmate leftists

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

like, what I'm worried about is that this establishes that doing good things people like is a last resort to save your own neck and nobody's gonna wanna do that poo poo of their own volition now because they need to keep it in their back pocket in case somebody finds out about all the rapes they've done or whatever the equivalent is

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

soup, on the condition it bonks someone

Good bonk!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

sure, I could legalize weed now, but then what do I do next month when my horrible crimes go public??? Legalize weed again????

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

moonwalk no question

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

loquacius posted:

like, what I'm worried about is that this establishes that doing good things people like is a last resort to save your own neck and nobody's gonna wanna do that poo poo of their own volition now because they need to keep it in their back pocket in case somebody finds out about all the rapes they've done or whatever the equivalent is

i mean no one is going to do anything good just for funsies so they would have to be forced anyway

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
just a few more biden scandals and he'll deliver the loving money to distract

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

look I could legalize weed now, but they still havent found out about the orphanage i destroyed with my killdozer that was witnessed by dozens of people, gotta hope that never gets out

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

loquacius posted:

Then you better get digging.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

loquacius posted:

we just need to shift it a little bit so that they need to push progressive legislation because their career is in danger from not pushing enough progressive legislation, not because they'd been sitting on the legislation as a Get Out Of Having Done Rapes Free card

:hmmyes:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/Eve6/status/1377305011013607429

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Oh Snapple! posted:

You can pick one to have happened between the Trump soup throw and the Northam moonwalk. Which do u pick.

doing the moonwalk at your 'i'm sorry for doing blackface presser' would be a hall of famer. trump throwing soup... idk if it would even be better than him pointing and looking directly at the eclipse.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Reality Protester posted:

just a few more biden scandals and he'll deliver the loving money to distract

the USA right now if Tara Reade hadn't been character-assassinated: <that one meme where it's a picture of a futuristic utopia>

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Reveal yourself

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

they have a good twitter account but i also want them to know that i always thought of their biggest hit as the third eye blind song i don't like

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

r/politics posted:

You want refugees released into the Texas desert?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

loquacius posted:

the USA right now if Tara Reade hadn't been character-assassinated: <that one meme where it's a picture of a futuristic utopia>

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Is Chris Hayes aware that detention camp is a terrible descriptor for these death camps, considering these refugees and asylum seekers are not criminals being detained?

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

https://twitter.com/Eve6/status/1377254925613244420

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Asproigerosis posted:

Is Chris Hayes aware that detention camp is a terrible descriptor for these death camps, considering these refugees and asylum seekers are not criminals being detained?

detention is the last punishment/inconvenience the pmc ever experienced

Excelzior has issued a correction as of 18:24 on Mar 31, 2021

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Lansdowne posted:

lol at how mad aoc gets here because someone needled her with a good question
https://twitter.com/SawyerHackett/status/1377060542997757958

like yeah, no poo poo lady, there's an bunch of intertwined crises that have been brewing for centuries making this worse that we should also be fixing, but how about we do something immediately about the concentration camps now that you and your party control the government
nice to see AOC fast tracked her ghoul status.

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

Lansdowne posted:

lol at how mad aoc gets here because someone needled her with a good question
https://twitter.com/SawyerHackett/status/1377060542997757958

like yeah, no poo poo lady, there's an bunch of intertwined crises that have been brewing for centuries making this worse that we should also be fixing, but how about we do something immediately about the concentration camps now that you and your party control the government

way behind on the thread but i just want to say lol at the insanely high "champ" energy in this video

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

You guys didn't mention majoran autobanning after being de-ik'd, I feel that's an important part of this

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Rip the only good dnd ik

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Grapplejack posted:

You guys didn't mention majoran autobanning after being de-ik'd, I feel that's an important part of this

Good enough

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

It's always funny that when they're the opposition the people in power have concrete goals and agendas but when they're in power it becomes nebulous and hard to define goals. From "abolish ICE" to "well of course there's a problem, but first we must change our foreign policy, and then we must ..."

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Grapplejack posted:

What happened?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Majorian come back
You can blame it all on me

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I was succ
and I can't cspam without you

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
so can we post unsourced succ or not?

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Judakel posted:

so can we post unsourced succ or not?

:justpost:

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Judakel posted:

You can post almost anything if you quote a post you made and change the contents to what you want to post

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Rip the only good dnd ik

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/johnkartch/status/1377245266697457673

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin